State rests rebuttal case - thread #167

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is such a collosal waste of time. I know what they did, they sent the test results to multiple experts and jumped on the only one that agreed with the results. Had to go out of state huh? For the second time huh? (referring to ALV) Speaks volumes. No one else wanted to touch this with a 10 foot pole.

Juan is going to decimate him. I'm not worried about it, I just don't know how in the heck this was even allowed in the first place.

They must know they lost this jury completely, they must know that right?

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 51s

Juan and Det. Flores sit at their desk. Staple lady is busy thumping staples into papers that need staples thumped into them. #JodiArias
Expand
Wild About Trial Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m

Dr. G and Willmott hang around the door to chambers and chit chat about life. They just went back in chambers with Nurmi.

---

I always like hWild's tweets re breaks. He often talks about the DT and esp Nurmi talking to JA. I think he just doesn't talk to her as much during court.

Snooze fest! It's just ssssoooo old! No excuse for what she did!

Okay what got me was did you all hear the part about validity scales? He said on the MILAN test there was some indication that the person (Jodi) was indicating that she was LESS PROBLEMATIC what what she really was (paraphrasing). I had never really thought that much about it, but I had been thinking she would be manipulating the tests to make it seem more like she had problems b/c of the trauma, etc..
Then I realized that this was the personality test...SHE DID NOT WANT IT TO SEEM LIKE SHE WAS THE ONE WITH THE PROBLEMS. She wants jury to think TRAVIS was the one with the problems, that SHE WAS NORMAL, and that she was just a normal person who got attacked and had to DEFEND HERSELF. SHe knows if the tests show her all crazy and psycho, that would go against her SELF-DEFENSE CLAIM.

more... #3 picture - is that Donovan?

Attachments

• DefenseTeam.jpg
    DefenseTeam.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 31
  • DrGeffner.jpg
    DrGeffner.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 26
  • Donovan.jpg
    Donovan.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 55
Dr. Geffner has to put the pieces of the puzzle together to explore further.

One and a half hours of boredom so far. This testimony is not even making sense to me.
Too much use of the word hypothesis!

A hippopotamus' hippocampus hypothesis at that!:scared:

JA's blouse gap is making me nervous. I do NOT want to see inside there live :facepalm:

Oh No....

then we would have to add "Wardrobe Malfunction" to her long list of other malfunctions!

:what:

Nhic found this on youtube.

It's none other than today's expert, Robert Geffner, in October of 2006, pointing out that female perpetrators of abuse/domestic violence employ knives, guns and other weapons against their victims more often than do men.

Check it out during the break:

http://youtu.be/yzkoiNQWaFA?t=32m12s

Thanks, Nhic!

They are trying to associate the word "hypothesis" with Dr. D's testimony instead of "Fact". They are going to beat that word into the jury's head all day long.

Fact is killing and jail can cause anxiety, low self-esteem, submissive feeling
Fact is her fear, and repression scales were normal range - memory is just fine

I was watching/listening on my phone at lunch when my son butt-dialed me. Hearing the muffled voices of him and his friends in the classroom was much more exciting than listening to JW and her witness.

Did I miss anything earth shattering? I just got here

Absolutely nothing...

Except, JA is very uncomfortable with Travis's friends and family being in the courtroom. Deanna, Sky...tons of support for the family today!

Sorry just getting in, how is DT's Doc G doing? Has judge allowed any neuropsych testimony to rebut Doc H?

I mean no disrespect to those in the psychology field or love their therapist.

But what all this tells me is that psychology is really about the person perceiving the information...no SCIENCE or provable facts behind it.

Please don't hate me for saying that. Body of Proof with Dana Delaney is my favorite show...and she kinda feels the same way. LOL!!

I recently saw a case on ID where the jurors said they just cancelled out the experts. Didn't consider them. moo

Admit it, you turned the volume off....didn't you, yes or no? You just can't take those voices coming out of the computer, right?

The voices in my own head turned the volume off for me. They want to talk about the craft table that I want built.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PrancingJeeves