State rests rebuttal case - thread #167

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems every time JA sneaks a look at the jury, the camera quickly pans off her and back to Dr. G.

She's trying to discredit De Marte as inexperienced and shady. Yet De Marte was eminently credible, so good luck with that.

I see this as an effort to put a psychologist on the stand who's credibility can at least compare to Demarte's. They can't discredit her imo. Their only chance is to put forth a differing opinion than demarte's; from someone who seems to be as credible and professional as she was.

Folks having problems, give this link a try:

bcove.me/r9952nln

Enjoy!

[Trial link for iPad users]

Skip to the good stuff Wilmott. As in seriously just get the FAST rundown on what he does and move to testimony GOT IT.

Guys, anyone know who is the older lady in white blazer on Travis' family side?

...and if your PhD is taken in Hawaii, you have to cook a pig in the traditional manner and learn to hula, but if it is in Arizona, you have to spend five years in the desert without water and then engage in oral exams before a board of thirty hermits. Then you have to grow a mustache in the 70's fashion. After that, you need to wait tables for several months and you have to be able to prepare gift baskets.

tumblr_mejj61zYCd1rp5e5j.gif

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH - stop the madness!! This does not matter and what you say does not matter!! JA brutally killed Travis and the jury needs to decide this now. Your credentials mean nothing because JA is evil through and through, and your "expertise" does not know this kind of evil. Shut up!!!!!!!!!!!

Is ALV in the courtroom cheering on her friend, colleague and editor?

I was wondering if ALV would be there, too...

I haven't seen her yet....

But let us know if you do!

:seeya:

Who is Jodi looking at? She was giving some dirty looks when the Jury walked in and seems to have continued. Is she trying it injure Juan with her eyes? A juror? It's not far enough for it to be the family.

OK...I am giving up on the thanks button for a bit. I have my speaker in, and it's LOUD! That noise I keep getting in error is driving me nuts!

So consider yourselves all thanked...and loved! And if appropriate, laughed with...

So we've been going over his credentials for half an hour now?

JA's sleeping grandma reminds me of the time in OKC when BLONDE JA was fake-sleeping on TA's lap in the lobby of the hotel while he described having a gun held to his temple!

grams_zpsd87a45f5.jpg
0.jpg

And it's contagious:

Image150-1.png:original

MOD WARNING:

STOP with the RUDE, PETTY, DISPARAGING REMARKS CONCERNING THIS WITNESS' APPEARANCE, SPEECH, ETC...

We understand the anxiety and are giving every bit of levity we can possibly give HOWEVER, childish, petty bashing will NOT be tolerated.

Please go edit and/or delete your own post if you think you have posted in this manner.

I think Grandma is, in her own way, showing her distain for Jodi.

So DrGeffner is here to say DrDM was not sufficiently experienced? Wasn't she scheduled to testify for several years? Yet she was able to speak clearly, succintly, and to answer yes and no questions without hesitation.
ALV had only permission to assist a licensed therapist from the 80's to 90's until the psychologist's license she worked under was revoked -then she obtained a therapist license of her own in the 90's. DrSamuels was super certified as a 'diplomate"?

How is any of this relevant? I hope the jury is finding this as interesting as I am.

Jodi pretends to be listening to Geffner but really she's glaring down the juror's and taking notes on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m00n_g0ddess