State rests rebuttal case - thread #167

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find this testimony so un important. It still does not have anything to do with her killing Travis and lying about it over and over and over.

WAHHHWAHHHWAHHHHWAHHHHWAHHHHWAHHHHAWHHHHAHWHWHWHAWHWHAWH

So this has nothing to do with the actual murder? Just a bicker fest between who is the smartest head doctor? Really?

Yep saw what looked like her arranging her pitiful collection of little prisoner pencils before ultimately selecting one to use. Can only imagine how hard it would be not to have access to colored pencils or pens.

Or a knife.

IMO, people with low self esteem don't take photos of their hoo haa for the whole dang world to see.:stormingmad:

I must agree that the latest test should have been given. JMO

It should have been give even more so if she was going to testify in court.

Not bashing Dr. D at all. Just commenting.

Can anyone in the Alexander family flip JA off when she gawks at them and still be able to stay in the courtroom for this testibaloney?

No, they would be removed, Im sure. They have been told not to show any facial expressions or emotions as much as possible. I think that would get em thrown out of the courtroom. Or, if nothing else, give the DT something else to file a motion on...... :facepalm:

This whole testimony stinks. I mean, it reeks. This stuff about the updated version.....is just stupid. They may bring out the new version of a test but it may be two or three years before the first test is considered to be outdated.

He tried to say that the 'old' test was out of date and hard to understand because of new technological progress? ha WTH? That makes no sense.

I just thought I would point out that diplomate rhymes with somnambulate.
Also want to add it's bloody hot in the San Francisco bay area today.

Nice of jenni almost saying "unethical" then changing that as Juan objects. Hmm nasty this morn jenny?

It wasn't outdated at the time, it was done in the same year that the new one came out .. also she was working for someone at the time who didn't update the software ..

Can someone give me ANYTHING that the defense or this doctor has accomplished that has helped them in the 2 hours he's been on the stand?

Well for the DT it was money and since Dr G isn't getting paid...perhaps a book coming out soon, just loves to testify or he has been enveloped in Jodi's fog, (from afar) and he just want's to help her...

I HATE the way Jennifer purposefully misstates the testimony of DeMarte.

I believe that there is nothing intentional about it. I think she just has her facts wrong. She is not quick on her feet, like JM.

If she has it, so what? They haven't tied anything to it that would make sense of the murder.

Well, you're right from the prosecution perspective but the defense case is that she killed him in self-defense, which is based on PTSD as a result of being battered by TA and then killing him. I'm not judging, I'm just observing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper