State rests rebuttal case - thread #168

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checking in - are you all still having fun listening to this crap? :floorlaugh:

tumblr_mk6yf6fZiy1s2gg27o1_500.gif

Who cares? Death 3 ways...premeditated...case closed.

Now we are wrapping up....

He's not aware how it would incapacitate. Neither is my hairdresser. GET OFF THE STAND!!

I thought she was done. I was getting excited.

I think he needs to call the neuro doc now. I know I want the jury to get the case soon as well but based off what I'm hearing he needs to bring in a new witness to clear up the crap this guy is spewing.
I was hoping he could demolish him on Cross. I need to calm down or I could be sent to my 3rd Time Out. Geez.:facepalm:

If I am right about Juan's cross, I may actually be embarrassed for this guy later.

Qs for this guy: How many autopsies have you performed? How many brain sections have you taken during an autopsy? What caliber bullets were fired in your cases and from what range? What caliber bullet was used to shoot TA and from what range? Would a period of decomposition reduce the ability to trace a bullet's exact path or reduce ability to identify specific brain injury? Are you an expert in decomposed brains? Do you feel you have more expertise on this subject than a medical examiner who has performed thousands of autopsies?

What is wrong with Jennifer and Kirk? I have seen certifiable laziness with the way they have handled this case including bringing people in who shouldn't be anywhere near the stand. MOO Now they are taking one of those bad "experts" and use him for something he honestly should not even be talking about. :facepalm:

This is insane!

Again bullets do more damage then other objects that penetrate the brain. Even those people who do survive gunshot wounds through the brain WERE incapacitated and went into a coma. LATER after much healing they woke up, then from what he said I can only guess these people had to go through physical therapy to move. That is how they survived. They don't just shake it off and go on a run around their bedroom and fight off a stabbing. :facepalm:

Also we have no idea what Travis REALLY did after he was shot do we?.
Jodi went into a FOG and could not remember what Travis did but a few words which can't be trusted becuase of her memory.
There was no damage to the brain seen becuase his brain was decomposed. It can NOT show damage! Why can't she read the report properly, I read it myself. Dr. Horn explained this more then once to the Jury and to HER. :facepalm:

Jennifer puts this guy up to remove all doubt that the ME who did the actual autopsy with his own hands, who has done hundreds of autopsies with many of them being gun related, was wrong. She is trying to put things past this Jury that is honestly insulting to their intelligence. :facepalm:

I feel like I am on another planet. :facepalm:

So what is the point in all of this Wilmott? Keep letting the jury know that he knows nothing about this case at all.

JA with a snooty superior air glances over to the jury like: Did you hear that? Travis would not have been incapacitated, necessarily.

hmmmmm........only if you're willing to say this psychologist, who's seen 2 people with gunshot wounds, knows more about this subject than dr. horn, who's a medical doctor, a pathologist and has literally seen thousands of gunshot wounds.

i'm hoping the jury gets that. we know it's bs. but will they? that's what worries me.

Doesn't matter if he brings doubt to the ME, gunshot first stabbing first, matters not. Still First degree premeditated murder.

period. I have always believed the gunshot came first and IMO that is even more damning.

Plus this guy is no expert in this field. He is Jack of All Trades apparently and you know what they say about Jacks of All Trades - MASTER OF NONE!

I am a peacemaker and a peacekeeper, but need to state that this witness really needs to be arrested and he belongs behind bars just as much as Jodi. imho. I am extraordinarily disgusted by this man's testimony. Morally repugnant imho.

Totally agree!! Shame if he lost his license playing medical Dr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesspi