State rests rebuttal case - thread #168

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many hours of true testimony has the DT had with this guy? I really hope the Judge doesn't put the brakes on JM if its running even later than she wanted, due to DT droning on and on and on. I'm not seeing much fairness from the bench regarding the PT....

Did he get his degree in Mayberry? I'm about to shoot my water through my nose.

Three mental health professionals testified? I only heard one-De DeMarte.

Not understanding medical terminology or physiology hasn't stopped you from testifying has it Dr G. Leave Dr D alone you gasseous hypocrite.

Dr. DeMarte emphasized over and over that the tests were only "part" of the diagnosis....she relied on information and observation that this Fellow didn't have.....

tumblr_mm4a13QS5o1rjci0go1_400.gif

Dang mean monkey! Leave that poor pup alone!

There is one simple explanation for all the differences of opinion.

The defendant lied continually to the test and to everyone else, repeatedly.

Yes, you do ignore things.

Because they are blatant lies.

He has a bias, so he is only willing to believe the lies instead of [correctly] ignoring them.

:panic:

I thought there was no trial today! Thankfully I saw an update on FB re: Geffner's testimony and came racing over. Is there room for me to squeeze in?

Justice for Travis!

Not borderline not borderline not borderline ner ner ner ner ner .. oh my.

I thought the trial was going to go as late as needed...Juan will get his chance and the time he needs.

Looks like DT took away JA's coloring books. She is left with one piece of paper

I kinda sorta miss Samuels. Him taking forever to locate his papers. priceless

yeah he was shady as heck, but i kinda have a soft spot for him these days, I BEG YOUR PARDON SIR!!!! he was comedy relief.

I hate to say this, but I sort of agree about Dr Demarte did show some lack of understanding about the MMPI and the use of subscales and even her not knowing what all the abbreviations used in the scales.

I agree minor. I remember it well... JW had to ask Dr. D to 'humour her' and they went through some of the scales.

The defense has put everyone on trial here except their client...

Everyone else is wrong, Jodi is rightttt...

Can this dude just shutty already? I'm sick of hearing him saying the same thing over and over again....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717