State rests rebuttal case - thread #168

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I'm afraid of, don't want the jury feeling bad for him. He is somewhat of an affable guy. :truce:

They can feel sorry and like him, without believing his assertions. JMO

Thumbs up for Juan! :heartbeat:

5z1oj6.jpg

I literally yelled NOOOOOOOO when Wilmott asked to approach. Scared my dog laying beside me.

For the record - I do not feel sorry for him at all! He is clearly a hired gun, has been proven to be a hired gun. He made the choice to do this. So, no I DO NOT feel sorry for him, not one bit! :gavel:

Spill all the water he wants... Zilch, zip, nada from me.

The DT's "expert" witnesses were told what to consider and how to consider it. They were not provided with ALL of the information they needed to conduct appropriate interviews/testing on the defendant. They are learning the hard way that they were made to look foolish by the defense. No amount of money would have made me compromise my integrity like these witnesses have done. :moo:

Does anyone here think Jodi really believes she's going to be found guilty of 1st degree premeditated murder?

(I don't--I think she is that delusional)

you made that leap that she didn't know the TSI summary scales - you don't know

requirement you believe exists . .
i never said required . . . the word required is not used in any manuals - provided any materials she

summary scales . . . aren't they jsut 3 readings?
define what you mean by readings
exhibit #646

count with me - one two three . .
we call them scales
three areas with a summary - summary scales for a reason - summarize box to the left - 10 areas or sites that the test addresses . . .10 readings - 10 scales reported - validity scales

3 scales to the right . . . what they merely do is summarize the scales
leave out merely
they do summarize what is here
full scales
this is sort of a short cut scale
not a good termu

summary means whole thing
compilation of the test

to be honest you don't need summary scalse you had 35 years . . .
you dealt with TSI test
no it was produced 20 years ago

TSI 1 or 2 - 20 years - given this test many times . .. many times look @ all these scales here and know what they mean.

you need the summary to be able to tell you what these scales mean?
no
thank

regard this trauma symptom inventory #646 - looks @ trauma symptoms . . not personality like MMPI - Minnesota Multiphasic Personality inventory

is TSI studied a lot . .. probably nothing as much as the MMPI

looks @ trauma of the person reporting taking the test
symptoms . . anxious arousal, depression, defenseive avoidance, dissociation, sexual concerns, impaired self reference . . .dysfunctial sexual behavior . . in general . . .are they satisfied with number of partners any unpleasant behaviors . . . dysfunctional unprotected sex . .. person take test given number 0 -3

zero means nothing and 3 means for example question number 20 on the TSI
objection
may we approach

ITA. I think he's unaccustomed to having anyone understand his testimony and challenge his opinions. Juan Martinez is a very, very, very smart fellow.

Totally reminds me of Alan Jackson. I'm so happy to see him stand up for TA. She was totally complicit in their relationship. She is a bonafide freak; to me. And not claiming temp insanity was her mistake. Oh Oh; Einstein forgot about that! So let's pull that at the end of trial for good measure.

This is so far beyond classic. Sadly, I feel we are in the weeds a bit.....
Dis the witness as a shrink....and then really dis the witness as an 'ME'....its
time to close!!!!!

.....ummm Seque...aren't you and the bears and turkeys technically in the weeds a bit anyway?:floorlaugh:

albeit...absolutely, beautifully stunning vistas of weeds.....

I get what you mean though...this is just a total "dis fess".....

Ya'll are putting out the most hilarious posts today. I want to hit the THANK button all the time!

Am I the only one who finds this guy endearing? I cant help feeling sorry for him

I don't feel sorry for him but I don't think he's doing too badly on cross. When they started today, JW asked him why he didn't do expert witness testimonials anymore and he said that (after he moved?), people didn't know where he was. I think he's trying to put himself back on the map despite the 'problems' of past testimonies.

Whoa! Judge's last answer to "may be approach" was a curt Yes! No "you may approach" as she usually does.

What is wrong with No. 28 that Wilmott needs to approach again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marjulius