State rests rebuttal case - thread #169

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DSM IV published 1994 and DSM IV TR published 2003 - 9 years

Is it just me or is the judge getting annoyed with the requests to approach? She seems to take awhile to answer JW.

Aww, Josie :( You will be sorely missed! Come on, succumb to the peer pressure. We are pulling an all-nighter! Grab some 5 Hr. Energy and we're good to go!

Earlier I posted it's like Mr Smith goes to Maricopa County Superior Court..

I think JM would put on a great filibuster :floorlaugh:

Someone please make Juan a cup of tea with honey. His poor throat is sounding rough!

And he's got a huge job tomorrow with his Closing...please everybody in that awful courtroom WRAP IT UP ALREADY! NO ONE IS GOING TO CHANGE THEIR MIND OVER WHAT WAS SAID TODAY. STOP!!!
The Fat Lady wants to sing and go home already...

I will say this for Judge Sherry...she is holding their feet to the fire about finishing today!!!

It will be interesting to see what happens when JM is done with this witness!!
could it be grounds for mistrial ? Folks should be getting pretty darn tired.

It's not beyond the scope. Their own expert diagnosed her w/ a personality disorder, already stated in open court. It should be fine to bring that up.

Lord, that girl is creepy!
I would like to know... didn't the MEsay that there was no indication of profuse bleeding i the area of the bullet wounds, suggesting that Travis was already dead? Also, why does it matter, considering all of the evidence of premeditation beforehand, andthe lies and behavior afterwards, if JA had PTSD, BPD,PMS or *advertiser censored*. The end results are still the same.Do you have to have a diagnosed illness or disorder to commit murder? Maybe you can just do it because you can. Because she's evil.

LOL, fed the guys, did the dishes, made a few phone calls, and Juan is up. Gotta love it :)

I'll have to catch up on You Tube tonight :)

Mel

He's going to mention how Samuels diagnosed her with this "umbrella" disorder!!!!!!!!!!

I'm an MD---but a Pediatrician---but, Ive had a H--- of a lot more anatomy and pathology exerience than this PSYCHOLOGIST has ever had---and no way in HADES could I EVER testify in a court of law about bullet trajectories and whether someone would incapacitated by a bullet wound or not....DEFENSE you offend me and every rational person on this board!! Bring back the M.E.!!!

:goodpost:

This guy is a hired gun, just like a judge said!

Thank goodness he brought out PD NOS (Samuels), because this is very important to Dr. DM's dx of BPD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver