State rests rebuttal case - thread #169

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must say, this witness stays on track and doesn't get snarky. He stays polite and un-rattled (except for the water spilling!).

I think he's full of it but just watching cross, redirect and the jury questions, I think he's sincere.

JM is buzzing around like an angry wasp and he stays cool, man.

But, I don;t think it will change a thing. His testimony just doesn;t do enough to refute what we have heard and seen during this whole trial. arias is going down.

I agree. I think he is pleasant enough. Just don't understand why the heck he would agree to this trial.

liar liar pants on fire - so the "institute is going to bill $250.00 an hour, or $12,500 max a day". Hmmmm.....I thought he was doing this out of his own free will --

Good he finally conceeded..

Ohhhhhh he still gets salary while here? And institute will get $250 an hr or max $2500 a day.. Hmmm wonder if the other experts got same deal... if so How many days were they on stand?

I personally don't think it's a big deal that court is running so long today. This court has been only 3 or 4 days a week with maybe 4 or 5 hours testimony a day. Most days there are a million breaks or sidebars. It won't hurt anyone to be there until late tonight for one day if that's what it takes.

$117,000 a year after 35+ years? not much for all that time. My son makes more than that and he's only been out of college 10 years!

Here comes Wilmott's lie...she told shrink that Demarte did not know about the summery scales!! She did.

I think JS should have a few pizzas delivered for the jury.

I had to be out for the last 3 hours. Did they take a dinner break and how is JM doing. Has the witness caved? Any idea how long court is going tonight?

could it be grounds for mistrial ? Folks should be getting pretty darn tired.

No grounds for mistrial. If she was telling the DT NO NO NO when they object and want to approach that would be a different story. She's bent over backwards for the DT, they have nothing to complain about

I must say, this witness stays on track and doesn't get snarky. He stays polite and un-rattled (except for the water spilling!).

I think he's full of it but just watching cross, redirect and the jury questions, I think he's sincere.

JM is buzzing around like an angry wasp and he stays cool, man.

But, I don;t think it will change a thing. His testimony just doesn;t do enough to refute what we have heard and seen during this whole trial. arias is going down.

Agree. He's hands down the best witness the defense has offered. And it's not going to make a damn bit of difference.

liar liar pants on fire - so the "institute is going to bill $250.00 an hour, or $12,500 max a day". Hmmmm.....I thought he was doing this out of his own free will --
$2500 max a day, or 10 hours of billed time max a day

Juan misses nothing. The INSTITUTE bills. Funny, he makes less than ALV :P

I was surprised at his income. I don't find anything too suspicious about the institute being billed and he just receiving his salary. My only concern - why? WHy would he do this?

70-80 hours!!??? And he dissed Dr. Demarte for billing for 10! Wow.

HOLY CRAP!

There are 2 more witnesses? These poor people. They are locked in, right? Can't even go to the bathroom?

There hasn't been a break for awhile.

I am exhausted...and I have been able to do whatever I actually wanted today - not that I have done anything OTHER than this...but at least I can pee if I want! LOL!!

I am not going anywhere...are you. :)

The jury must be exhausted. I am and I am sitting on the couch.

My main problem with this witness is that he totally trashed Dr. D based solely on what the DT told him. Why would he want to harm a young woman's career without the complete picture? I lost respect for him for not being more careful.

This could go for hours .. literally hours and hours .. We are still on the first witness .. amazing ..

I think he said the max was $2500 per day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KazPsi