State rests rebuttal case - thread #169

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed all of today's testimony, only catching the tail end (blonde Dr.) - obviously I will need to go back and watch Dr. Horn!! :)

Does anyone know if the Judge will be reading juror instructions before closing arguments begin tomorrow, or are they starting with closing arguments?

Any guesses how long it takes for the Judge to read juror instructions?

more pix

Attachments

• NooneLookingatSkullPicture.jpg
    NooneLookingatSkullPicture.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 79
  • Gallery4.jpg
    Gallery4.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 77
So the "live" live is done.
How much longer for HLN to catch up? I think they just finished the last juror question for the last defense witness guy. (But don't quote me, I've daydreamed thru alot of this crap.)

TIA.

I was talking to my husband. What happened? Is JW done with questioning?

Yep. It's all done. Up next closing arguments, jury instructions, an interminable wait, and a verdict (hopefully the right one).

Jodi whispering to JW "I wish my hair was still like that" (the witness' hair)

I was thinking the same-she was day dreaming the whole time about her cheap blonde dye job and how much she misses it!

BBM~ Yes, she said were done with bears and tigers and lying. She was furious and she even huffed and puffed at the end of the tantrum.

I'm liking this witness more the more I hear her testimony. Willmott is getting nowhere. The whole bear vs tiger thing has gotten stupid.

And did Willmott just actually say we're done with tigers and bears....oh my! You can not make this stuff up.

The state goes first. Then the defense. Then Juan goes again. Then deliberations.

Wow. It's over.

Wilmot might need to review her opening statement since it did not even match Jodi's testimony!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

It may be the stress of this trial so chewing gum may help because it keep you from tensing up and clenching your jaw. Worth a try! It did for me.

Thank you for the advice.

Just so unhappy with ME. Can't even spell it out, but sloppy and left me with a bad taste.

Please, God, let the jurors see the truth beyond the ME error.

IMO it looked like the ME was pretty upset with himself.

last of my pix

Attachments

• JillHayes.jpg
    JillHayes.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 57
  • DuringDrHornTestimony.jpg
    DuringDrHornTestimony.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 57
ITA

now my position is she had him at gunpoint in the last photo of him alive....but when she first tried to shoot him in the head while he sat in the shower.....but the gun jammed....can you imagine having a gun pointed at your head, the trigger pulled....and the gun jammed? Travis probably did lunge at her, I would've .....what Travis didn't know was that she had another weapon....she was prepared......

And he still lost. It's horrible.

I don't know about how it happened, but it's been my observation that the water is still running in the shower (water is ON) for the final focused picture of Travis's face.

In the next shot, the one where Travis is seated in the shower and is shown from only the chest down, no arms or head shown, the water has been turned OFF in the shower.

Really? I think ALV saying JA shot TA in closet was way bigger. It was a TYPO and he admitted he made a mistake immediately. Did not change when he was shot.

Oh, I agree. I just mean the fury I saw from JW and JA.

Juan in the morning - I'm going to look forward to that.
Praises be that Juan, the family, and even we, made it through the worst part.
Justice is within reach now, Travis. Rest sweet boy.

Court Recessed at 8:30 p.m. tonight. Last witness for the State was great. She was polished and professional with southern charm. She had a clear opinion and she doesn't suffer liar stories.

COURT STARTS AT 9:15 a.m. tomorrow morning for CLOSING ARGUEMENTS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth