State rests rebuttal case - thread #169

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so, i'm attacked by a bear, but then I change my story and was attacked by a tiger.

Common sense says you cannot mark a test based on false facts. Simple.

Class retort from this awesome witness.

Just so unhappy with ME. Can't even spell it out, but sloppy and left me with a bad taste.

Please, God, let the jurors see the truth beyond the ME error.

Don't you feel he is thinking 'people, she shot him in the head....after stabbing him 29 times...and slit his throat....don't you get it?' You could feel the disdain he had for JW.

So the "live" live is done.
How much longer for HLN to catch up? I think they just finished the last juror question for the last defense witness guy. (But don't quote me, I've daydreamed thru alot of this crap.)

TIA.

They are hours behind. At least 3 hours behind. Right now they're showing testimony from before 6pm Pacific Time and it's 8:40 Pacific Time.

Testimony ended at about 8:35 pacific time.

So the "live" live is done.
How much longer for HLN to catch up? I think they just finished the last juror question for the last defense witness guy. (But don't quote me, I've daydreamed thru alot of this crap.)

TIA.
----Oops, they aren't even done with Juror questions for Dr G :banghead:
They haven't gotten to Dr Horn yet and after him is another Dr who from the posts is awesome. HLN blows...it could be another 90 minutes? Blah

I am sick over that typo.
It's my hope that the jurors will view the typo as I do. I think Dr Horn's detailed information and recall about the lack of hemorrhaging (no heartbeat) would matter much more than an incorrectly checked box on a form which I assume is very lengthy.

Fifteen89 my advice is jump over to youtube and watch croakerlady's posts. You'll be hanging on for many more hours if you stick with HLN.

Can someone pleeeease explain the juror question for Dr. Horn that was a Perry Mason moment? I can't tell if that's a good thing or a bad thing. Thanks guys!

Court Recessed at 8:30 p.m. tonight. Last witness for the State was great. She was polished and professional with southern charm.

COURT STARTS AT 9:15 a.m. tomorrow morning for CLOSING ARGUEMENTS.

or 930...9:45....heck lets just go with the usual 1030 starting time

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

This witness rocks!:drumroll: Answering a question w/ a question.:yourock:
:guitar:
How can you expect honest answers from a person who is not being honest?

If you know the person is fabricating info about the seminal event without . . .
are we off the topic of tigers bears and lies?
:scared:

what if in the previous test the person said they were attacked by a gopher? Juanderful!:floorlaugh:

I don't want to compare witnesses but I do like this witness more because she explained the tiger/bear question perfectly.

I liked Demarte, but really liked Hayes a lot too. Wish we could have heard more from her.

She was brilliant in driving home the ultimate point about once somebody lies, can you ever really believe anything from them after that...

I just wish she was making this point at 2pm in the afternoon when the jurors are fresh, and not at 8:30pm after almost 12 hours of testimony.

Go get 'em, Juan! Praying for Team Travis tomorrow.

Good night

My second post and I leave you with this song.

The End, by The Doors

This is the end
Beautiful friend
This is the end
My only friend, the end
Of our elaborate plans, the end
Of everything that stands, the end
No safety or surprise, the end
I'll never look into your eyes...again
Can you picture what will be
So limitless and free
Desperately in need...of some...stranger's hand
In a...desperate land
Lost in a Roman...wilderness of pain
And all the children are insane
All the children are insane
Waiting for the summer rain, yeah
There's danger on the edge of town
Ride the King's highway, baby
Weird scenes inside the gold mine
Ride the highway west, baby
Ride the snake, ride the snake
To the lake, the ancient lake, baby
The snake is long, seven miles
Ride the snake...he's old, and his skin is cold
The west is the best
The west is the best
Get here, and we'll do the rest
The blue bus is callin' us
The blue bus is callin' us
Driver, where you taken' us
The killer awoke before dawn, he put his boots on
He took a face from the ancient gallery
And he walked on down the hall
He went into the room where his sister lived, and...then he
Paid a visit to his brother, and then he
He walked on down the hall, and
And he came to a door...and he looked inside
Father, yes son, I want to kill you
Mother...I want to...WAAAAAA
C'mon baby,--------- No "take a chance with us"
C'mon baby, take a chance with us
C'mon baby, take a chance with us
And meet me at the back of the blue bus
Doin' a blue rock
On a blue bus
Doin' a blue rock
C'mon, yeah
Kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill
This is the end
Beautiful friend
This is the end
My only friend, the end
It hurts to set you free
But you'll never follow me
The end of laughter and soft lies
The end of nights we tried to die
This is the end

Did I fall asleep and am dreaming? Because it looks like they finished. Shocking!

I pray that 48Hours doesn't do one of those follow-up shows...you know, when they interview the accused as they await the verdict...or right after the verdict is rendered. I don't EVER want to hear her voice again!!!

Ok, I missed today had things to do.

Could you explain this to me??? Thanks so much.

The Medical Examiner (Horn) realized there was a typo on the report. The bullet did puncture the membrane. Which is only logical, but I think the defense has been basing their defense on this fact (typo).

Will Juan really need an entire day for closing?

If a whole day is 5 hours, he may cut it close. Knowing Juan, he's already run through the whole thing twice so if he doesn't get a good nights sleep he'll still be Amazing. I just hope the Jurors are alert enough.

----Oops, they aren't even done with Juror questions for Dr G :banghead:
They haven't gotten to Dr Horn yet and after him is another Dr who from the posts is awesome. HLN blows...it could be another 90 minutes? Blah

More like 3 hours. Worse if they stop for lots of commericals and talking heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV