State rests rebuttal case - thread #170

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:laugh:

OK--the first thing you need to do is create a paper trail of this obvious abuse. Call 911 & report this mean man immediately! Then get your restraining order.

It starts with a ride home from the airport and always progresses. Soon he'll be as diabolical as my DH was when he had the cajones to ASK ME TO DO THE LAUNDRY. I know--I'm still reeling from that verbal and psychological assault. How dare he imply that I did nothing but watch Juan and post on Websleuths!!! I should whatever him in the nose!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

:silly:

I am still getting through Dr. G's testimony. IMO, he's been the defense's best witness of the whole trial.

I realize that is a low bar, just sayin'

He's leaps and bounds better than Dr. Sam or the non-shrinking violet.

Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!

Last night was intense. My husband actually got MAD at me because I was on the ipad with headphones for five hours straight. I have a name for him but I won't use it right now.

I wish, wish, wish I had taken the day off. I took tomorrow off though. How long do you all think the closing arguments will last?

Just a guess. An hour for jury instructions. A couple of hours for the Defense, 3 hours for the State? I think it will likely go on till after 4:30 p.m.

Hilarious....The Food Nework! This week JA faces the "Chopping Block" herself (for those who aren't addicted to the show "Chopped," as mr. dood and are I, it's where the chef who has lost that round gets the bad news from the judges.)

I find the iorny...amusing.

Then again, considering what JA did with a knife...not amusing at all. :stormingmad:

JUSTICE!
:rockon:
(sorry...a bit worked up today thinking about Juan's closing!)

That's the running joke at my house. Everything asked of me is met with one of two standard replies.

1 you have legs
2 you have hands

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mister nurse does park and fly (at request of the household commander=me) :giggle:

For those worried about the ME's typo, rest assured pictures tell a 1000 words. He gave an in depth descriptions with photos to explain cause of death. Sometimes pictures are more powerful and make the biggest impression. I would go with his testimony over a written report any day. JMV

I haven't seen his testimony from yesterday....what typo?

AAARGH! My DH has some nerve! :maddening: The PITA wants me to pick him up from the airport this afternoon. Sheesh, he has two legs, why can't he just walk home? :giggle:

Dear Mr. Softail,

tumblr_lvftum454q1r1t3w0o1_400.gif

I know! The nerve! My daughter thinks I should pick her up from cheer practice too! Come on people. We only live 22 miles from the school! It will do you good. She so did not buy any of my arguments.

Dear lil redkatrampant,

tumblr_lvftum454q1r1t3w0o1_400.gif

:giggle:

I love how the prison food looks like it came straight off a kids' menu. A little cookie for dessert? haha!! (How demeaning! I like it!) And this will sound very, very strange...but every time I look at Jodi, I get a strong craving for peanut butter. :giggle: I think it's because I know that that is what she is given to consume before court.
Well, Miss Jodi...I hope you like peanut butter and soggy broccoli...all you can do now is watch the food network with your convict pod-mates and dream of what you COULD be cooking and dining on if you weren't the crazed psycho murderess that you are. (don'T) ENJOY! :rockon:

I actually did notice it which is why I was worried about the Flores issue. I mean, it's only ammunition for the defense but if that pro defense juror has an arena to argue that Jodi can be believed because the ME even wrote dura mater was intact, I'm concerned it'll be a hung jury.

I don't see how that's even possible. JA got on the stand and lied. The entire DT opening statement remains unproven. The defendant has admitted to the killing and yet a typo will hang the jury??
How can JA be believed because the ME failed to insert the word not in a lengthy report? Even if TA did lunge at her and say 'Kill you b*tch' while somehow not bleeding from a head wound, how does that justify her not running away to safety as opposed to hunting down a knife deadly enough to sever his throat?
And then there's the dozen or more defensive wounds to his hands and back which can't be explained away by the ME's omission of a single word.

Travis is still dead and JA still admitted to killing him in 3 different ways. It is possible to die of a head injury that leaves the membranes surrounding the brain intact and it happens everyday on highways all over the country.

OK--the first thing you need to do is create a paper trail of this obvious abuse. Call 911 & report this mean man immediately! Then get your restraining order.

It starts with a ride home from the airport and always progresses. Soon he'll be as diabolical as my DH was when he had the cajones to ASK ME TO DO THE LAUNDRY. I know--I'm still reeling from that verbal and psychological assault. How dare he imply that I did nothing but watch Juan and post on Websleuths!!! I should whatever him in the nose!

I am pages and pages behind but does anyone remember the judge's timeline? Closing arguments today and then when did she say the jury would receive their instructions?

How long do closing arguments take? Could we potentially have a verdict today?

:seeya:

I had to give it up last night after jury questions to Geffner, did anything happen after that? Did Juan call anyone else?

I love how the prison food looks like it came straight off a kids' menu. A little cookie for dessert? haha!! (How demeaning! I like it!) And this will sound very, very strange...but every time I look at Jodi, I get a strong craving for peanut butter. :giggle: I think it's because I know that that is what she is given to consume before court.
Well, Miss Jodi...I hope you like peanut butter and soggy broccoli...all you can do now is watch the food network with your convict pod-mates and dream of what you COULD be cooking and dining on if you weren't the crazed psycho murderess that you are. (don'T) ENJOY! :rockon:

I want to know do women inmates get to shave their legs and underarms? :fence:

We don't know what we're having. My G-daughter had the ultrsound pictures, (I think that's what they're called) we could see everything, the face was so clear, the nose was perfect, the little chin, we saw an arm, we could see everything, but not the one part we were all looking for, hopefully next time :) I believe we will have justice also!!!!

Hi Grammies,
What are you hoping for, boy or girl? As long as she/he is healthy, that is what's important. Congratulations! Babies are so awesome. I should feel really old, having a great grand baby coming, but I don't. I am just excited for this time of my life. :)

So glad testimony is over and justice is near!

Now to quickly clean up my house so I can sit on my booty the rest of the day and still look like I accomplished something when everyone gets home! :sweep:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva