State rests rebuttal case - thread #170

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The trials are supposed to be truth.yet not all is admitted into the case,so truth?Maybe some not all...

How long {GUESSING TIME?}
do you all think the jury will be out? verdict?

Just jumping off these posts. :). My first great grand baby is due next week!!!
A little boy. I am so excited. I believe we will have justice for Travis by then also.

We don't know what we're having. My G-daughter had the ultrsound pictures, (I think that's what they're called) we could see everything, the face was so clear, the nose was perfect, the little chin, we saw an arm, we could see everything, but not the one part we were all looking for, hopefully next time :) I believe we will have justice also!!!!

I don't worry. This jury seems smart enough to understand that a typo on a report doesn't change the outcome. Travis' brain was destroyed...of course the dura mater was damaged. His body was destroyed. The order in which it happened doesn't really matter. I hardly think any jurors were swayed by the error. It does not change anything.

THIS.....:twocents:

how far is the airport? does he have walking shoes :lol:

j/k

That's the running joke at my house. Everything asked of me is met with one of two standard replies.

1 you have legs
2 you have hands

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the running joke at my house. Everything asked of me is met with one of two standard replies.

1 you have legs
2 you have hands

Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!

Last night was intense. My husband actually got MAD at me because I was on the ipad with headphones for five hours straight. I have a name for him but I won't use it right now.

I wish, wish, wish I had taken the day off. I took tomorrow off though. How long do you all think the closing arguments will last?

how far is the airport? does he have walking shoes :lol:

j/k

It's only about 25 miles... There's a tollway he can take! He has walking shoes! :lol:

He tried to tell me all is good, I can listen to HLN in the car! :snooty: So I guess when I get back, I'll only be 3 hours behind! :banghead:

The trajectory that Willmott was desperately trying to get someone...anyone....to agree with doesn't even match the "he lunged at me like a linebacker" story told by her client. To get that particular trajectory would require someone standing to the side and above.

Did anyone notice Jodi feeling up her own cleavage at one point late in the day yesterday? It was disturbing.

AAARGH! My DH has some nerve! :maddening: The PITA wants me to pick him up from the airport this afternoon. Sheesh, he has two legs, why can't he just walk home? :giggle:

OK--the first thing you need to do is create a paper trail of this obvious abuse. Call 911 & report this mean man immediately! Then get your restraining order.

It starts with a ride home from the airport and always progresses. Soon he'll be as diabolical as my DH was when he had the cajones to ASK ME TO DO THE LAUNDRY. I know--I'm still reeling from that verbal and psychological assault. How dare he imply that I did nothing but watch Juan and post on Websleuths!!! I should whatever him in the nose!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

It's only about 25 miles... There's a tollway he can take! He has walking shoes! :lol:

He tried to tell me all is good, I can listen to HLN in the car! :snooty: So I guess when I get back, I'll only be 3 hours behind! :banghead:

Kinda like HLN ..... :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

i started out in the 'shot first' camp and was there for awhile. but you just can't get around this fact. even with a decomposed brain, there should have been a lot of hemorrhage and there wasn't. that's the end of the story for me.

Dr's are people too and they make mistakes. Unlike the lesser Dr's who took the stand, he admitted to his.
Documented perforation of the Dura or not, TA was murdered by JW's client and in cold blood.
I have to admit I've read his report several times and never caught that error. I assumed he was referring to the overall condition of the dura and not the small area perforated by a bullet he documented in detail. I doubt any of his colleagues would have caught that typo either or if they did would have understood he was referring to the absence of disease etc. and not the entry point of a single bullet.
A typo didn't kill Travis, Jodi did and unless the jury is looking for a reason to let a murdering psychopath walk free, they won't give that detail more than a fleeting thought. They're probably just happy they don't have to wake up and deal with and see what Dr H has to see and deal with every single day of his working life. :twocents:[/QUOTE

DR Horn knows what he's talking about.
If you look at the pictures of puddles of congealed blood on the floor that would be the same thing that blood would do if there was a lot of blood inside the skull from a bullet traveling through the skull.
The blood just doesn’t go away even after several days.
The clotted blood would be distinguishable from brain matter.
There was none or a very small amount found in the skull cavity.
This alone is proof that the bullet to the head was after death or the slit throat.
There is no other option that would cover the lack of blood in the skull cavity and proves MR Travis Alexander was shot last.
The hemorrhaging in the tissue around the throat cut proves Travis was still alive when his throat was cut.
I believe this evidence alone proves Jodi has lied about how the murder took place and there is nothing the defense can do to refute this evidence.
If you look at nothing else but these facts alone proves her lies and if her whole story about how the killing took place was a lie then there is nothing else the jury can do but come in with a verdict of quilt of premeditated murder.

For those worried about the ME's typo, rest assured pictures tell a 1000 words. He gave an in depth descriptions with photos to explain cause of death. Sometimes pictures are more powerful and make the biggest impression. I would go with his testimony over a written report any day. JMV

Mikee Daniels has a new video up! He is a like a sedative for me. His common-sense and logical thinking calms me down, helps clear my mind and refreshes me. There is one question I'd like to ask him but I'm afraid he'll just call it a 'stupid question'. It involves his accent. LOL.

Jodi Arias Trial , Final Testimony at Last Part 1 , Geffner , Juan Owns the Final! - YouTube

thanks for the link. :) First time I've seen him. He's funny. He also seems very humane, and yep, chock full of commonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webster23