Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt her friend HP see it too?
I can't remember which friend, but they testified the notes presented at trial were not on the same paper she had originally seen them on. Gave her the feeling Brad might be suicidal.

the only witness I need to hear is the computer guy...most of the questions from Alice relate directly back to what was on his computers

I can't remember which friend, but they testified the notes presented at trial were not on the same paper she had originally seen them on. Gave her the feeling Brad might be suicidal.

Yes HP said it was on yellow paper not the one the defense showed her.

I was quite satisfied with the last "phone guy". I came away understanding quite well how he did it and then disposed of the router and port. The deposition video will show his own lips saying he had the Cisco VOIP system in the home and knew how to place a remote call.

If Cummings is sick of the case, that's his own fault.
I won't be surprised to see Willoughby with Becky Holt prosecuting Jason Young next month.

That's what someone else JUST said to me (the Willoughby versus Young).

Somebody called BC the smaller fish. I had said I actually thought this was the more "pointed case" and the response from the folks sitting around me in my office was: That's because it's in Cary and you have a skewed perception of Cary,NC.

Brad's talking about the preschool now. This is going to be interesting.

Brad's talking about the preschool now. This is going to be interesting.

Not unusual he wouldn't take child to preschool. I assume he'd be working. Not too bad he can't remember teacher's name.

That's what someone else JUST said to me (the Willoughby versus Young).

Somebody called BC the smaller fish. I had said I actually thought this was the more "pointed case" and the response from the folks sitting around me in my office was: That's because it's in Cary and you have a skewed perception of Cary,NC.

I think the fact that it happened in Cary did raise it's level of 'attention'. Like it or not, there is a stereotype/perception of Cary.

Yea, we had an inncident, no argument in the parking lot. LIE.

He does say nice things about NC as supportive wife....great mother.

Not believing this will stuff.

they didn't have wills that is not surprising! thank god my 75 year old dad agreed to do it just before he lost his mind..
most people don't have wills

Yea, we had an inncident, no argument in the parking lot. LIE.

I tend to think that particular incident was so heated, that Brad never saw or thought anyone saw it or heard it..so felt comfy downplaying it..Or even worse..He thinks that was nothing compared to what happened on the 12th July :sick:

He does say nice things about NC as supportive wife....great mother.

Yes. On the flipside though, he knows he is the #1 suspect and it would look REALLY bad to diss her (he did have to throw out her drinking though - maybe thought it would be too obvious if he was too flattering?).

"We" put her on a cash budget.

I'm gonna sit on my hands for now. I'm getting angry.

they didn't have wills that is not surprising! thank god my 75 year old dad agreed to do it just before he lost his mind..

My husband and I both "talk" about wills (have young kids) and haven't done it.

I am thinking he didn't address the separation agreement...it would surprise me he would go tothe next step and contemplate wills.

Wills tend to scare people .....lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member