State v Brad Cooper 4-8-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
looking at the picture on this homepage...Nancy just didn't look like an extravagant spender..

Brad--"Nancy was a good wife, great mother. Loving, supportive. Drank more than he wanted her too. She spent more than we could afford. When possible, I tried to work with her, indulge her requests. Talked over bills and he put her on a cash budget in 2/08, end of month. She was given cash every week--$300.00, started on Mondays, then back up to Fridays. She wanted money on Fridays so she would have money to go out with her girlfriends, etc. on the weekends".
He makes himself sound so giving and loving. Although I'll admit that I would love to have $300.00 per week to blow--even with buying groceries.
Morning break, 10:40 am.

Yep, when the divorce was set in motion, Brad chose to get their finances under control in order to save for the kids college funds.....

Here we go with the Nancy's "requests" and Brad's "indulging" her. I HATE the way he says that.

I tend to think that particular incident was so heated, that Brad never saw or thought anyone saw it or heard it..so felt comfy downplaying it..Or even worse..He thinks that was nothing compared to what happened on the 12th July :sick:

Either that or he was a warped definition of was an 'argument' is.

Yes. On the flipside though, he knows he is the #1 suspect and it would look REALLY bad to diss her (he did have to throw out her drinking though - maybe thought it would be too obvious if he was too flattering?).

"We" put her on a cash budget.

We can all see he struggled to say anything nice about her. That really struck me, he had to come up with some generic words and paused too!
"she was supportive"................and.....................thinking thinking thinking........

Originally Posted by Madeleine74
Hi,

I'm watching the depositions on WRAL, though I saw them once before a year ago or so.

Looking forward to learning more.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:wagon: :seeya::greetings:

Just jump in anytime -- the water's wine & dandy!! er, dine & fandy, um whatevah, heck.

My husband and I both "talk" about wills (have young kids) and haven't done it.

It's easy to put off doing it because it's a difficult topic of discussion.
You can write them yourselves, have 2 people witness your sigs, and they are legal. They do not have to be done by an attorney.

The weirdest thing about this whole deposition is that there is NO EMOTION in Brad. None.

We can all see he struggled to say anything nice about her. That really struck me, he had to come up with some generic words and paused too!
"she was supportive"................and.....................thinking thinking thinking........

It's not unusual for people who are involved in a nasty divorce to find it difficult to say something nice about each other.

You can write them yourselves, have 2 people witness your sigs, and they are legal. They do not have to be done by an attorney.

Had ours done over a year ago, mainly for the kids sake in the event either (or both) of us passed.

We have one too. I have had it for years. It states who my children are to be raised by and how the money will be divided up. Everyone in the will has a copy.I didnt want there to be a fight in the family.

There are Will forms you can purchase on-line and tailor to your specific needs. It helps to have a format to follow so you don't forget things. I think they are as little as $10.00 and at one time could be purchased at office supply stores. Don't know about that now but there was a time.

It's not unusual for people who are involved in a nasty divorce to find it difficult to say something nice about each other.

I would agree with you if she was still alive.
She was murdered.
Brad, shed a tear please for the mother of your children at least.. at least make it look good dude.. geez.

True. But the problem that I have is that everything he says goes to shine good light on himself. She had only been dead a couple months at this point. He has NO emotion either way. He would be more authentic if he said...well, ya know, she was going to leave me and I cut her off financially. He shows no anger over the divorce, no sadness over her death, no emotion. He is a strange guy. JMO

The weirdest thing about this whole deposition is that there is NO EMOTION in Brad. None.

I think it seems so odd because Nancy was killed, NOW if this was just a custody depo between himself and Nancy most wouldnt think twice about it.
Guess, what I am saying is we are watching this thru a completely different spectrum or point of view. Brad truly has a problem with being forthcoming when any question is asked about what he does, who he knows, what he did etc...But has a very good recall on Nancy's friends, habits and how she conducted her life...

Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus...Totally different perspective on life :crazy:

I would agree with you if she was still alive.
She was murdered.
Brad, shed a tear please for the mother of your children at least.. at least make it look good dude.. geez.

Fake it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member