State v Brad Cooper 4-8-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I meant about timing of the deposition. Brad's discussion about Nancy yelling/cursing at him coming after her sister said "Nancy could be a monster" makes his account more credible.

Ugh...couldn't wash clothes or dishes.......my first thought would be about taking a BATH.

Not sure why the state did not edit this to make the points they want made?

So let's see....You had an affair with her best friend, cut her off financially, and were always at work. How dare Nancy be upset with you......Give me a break. And, at first he said they had discussions, then it went to heated arguments and now they fought every couple weeks.

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Brad's deposition: Nancy referred to me as the budget Nazi. She cursed at me on more than one occasion. #coopertrial

Some of this is totally irrelevant to the criminal case and applies only to child custody.
I don't get it.
IMO, playing the whole depo is an EXCELLENT decision by prosecution. He won't be taking the stand in his murder trial, and you get the FULL Brad effect.

Think about if JY had a full depo on file for his custody case. :)

He wasn't even supposed to see that agreement, it was just a draft

Tried to use a check from a CC - and "it was old" - or- the CC was maxed out....

must be weird talking to the person who actually drafted the agreement

The only problem in doing that is that the other side always asks for its entirity so as the snippets have context...Ive seen it maybe times being tried to have portions (in other cases) and its always argued as either "Self Serving" statements, or that statements are being taken out of context..So you have a stalemate :fence:

Its usually ALL or NOTHING when it comes to depos or statement (video) IMO

IMO, playing the whole depo is an EXCELLENT decision by prosecution. He won't be taking the stand in his murder trial, and you get the FULL Brad effect.

Yes, true. We are seeing the FULL Brad effect. From an outsider looking in, it is NOT a bad effect. I am willing to bet he is gaining points on the jury.

Yes, true. We are seeing the FULL Brad effect. From an outsider looking in, it is NOT a bad effect. I am willing to bet he is gaining points on the jury.

I don't think we're watching the same trial.

:D

It's easy to put off doing it because it's a difficult topic of discussion.
You can write them yourselves, have 2 people witness your sigs, and they are legal. They do not have to be done by an attorney.

We made out wills, with an attorney, when our children were very young, mainly to name guardians of our children should we both die at the same time, like a car wreck or something.

I don't think we're watching the same trial.

:D

That must be the problem. I'm on the Cooper trial, which one are you watching?

Seriously though, anybody can take any mannerisms and "mold" and shape the behavior to one's on POV.

It's a no win situation (at least as far as most people's views of him on this forum). Most of you already had a pre-determined POV of him beforehand so if he doesn't say anything he's uncaring but if he does he comes across as fake/not meaning it.

I'm not excusing his behavior (during the deposition), just trying to present a different point of view (one who had no pov of him prior to the depositions).

Aside from the fact that he probably murdered Nancy, these hours of depositions are exactly why I do not like him as a person. Without even considering the murder, he just strikes me as being an *advertiser censored**hole of a human being. I appreciate that you and others feel differently than I do and I respect your thoughts. I have said from the first week of this trial that I simply do not like Brad Cooper as a person so I'm sure that emotion has helped drive my thoughts on his guilt of murder.

I think Brad burned through a lot of the money...just saying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member