State v Bradley Cooper 04/01/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy called her R.E. agent at 10:23am JULY 10, 2008 and told him she needed to get a place for herself immediately! She said it was urgent!

2 days later...she was murdered.

That is sad.

Blaming the victim is troublesome. We have all done things and said things and to have them spread out and not be able to defend ourselves because of being murdered is so sad.

Brad has adequate council to be represented.

I don't think anyone is blaming her murder on her. But she is accountable for stuff that happened prior to July 12th, just like BC is.

This evidence confirms that things in that household were escalating! Nancy was trying to get out QUICKLY.

I don't think anyone is blaming her murder on her. But she is accountable for stuff that happened prior to July 12th, just like BC is.

Nancy is not accountable for:

- Brad's behaviors
- Brad being a slob
- Brad's lies, lies, and more lies
- Brad's level of controlling
- Brad's affairs (more than 1)
- Brad putting Brad first
- Brad secretly intercepting her email
- Brad refusing to give her the weekly allowance
- Her own murder

All of which (aside from the murder) happened before 7/12/08.

They emphasized the date of this phone call was on July 10th at 10:23am. It was asked twice. The witness answered both times.

The jury knows Nancy was murdered on July 12.

Simple math, no?

Nancy is not accountable for:

- Brad's behaviors
- Brad being a slob
- Brad's lies, lies, and more lies
- Brad's level of controlling
- Brad's affairs (more than 1)
- Brad putting Brad first
- Brad secretly intercepting her email
- Brad refusing to give her the weekly allowance
- Her own murder

All of which (aside from the murder) happened before 7/12/08.

NC is responsible for:

- Her bad behavior
- Her being a slob
- Her exaggerations
- Her telling everyone but the Farmer in Murphy about her personal life
- Her overspending
- and joint responsibility for the breakdown of the marriage

She is not responsible for her murder.

Something about NC having pneumonia and possible growth in her lung in Nov.?

Ok the end of that witness time on the stand just ended up very oddly.

I do not believe the realtor was being truthful at the end of his testimony regarding the interaction with the defense's investigator.

In terms of cross, I think that went badly for the defense. I'm confused because they seemed to make an issue of them NOT looking at Toll Brothers neighborhoods but isn't that exactly what he said in direct?

In terms of cross, I think that went badly for the defense. I'm confused because they seemed to make an issue of them NOT looking at Toll Brothers neighborhoods but isn't that exactly what he said in direct?

Yea, my take on it as well. What were we supposed to do with this?

Yes, NCSU95...we know how you feel about the victim in this case, her culpability, and her spending habits. You've made that clear on numerous occasions.

You can be assured she never overspent again after 7/11/08.

You can further be assured that she never again disclosed anything verbally after 7/12/08. Her body was evidence, of course, and she did 'tell' the M.E. what caused her death, as best she could.

She will never ever overspend or 'over'share again.

Her 'crimes' of being unhappy, spending too much, telling her business to the people she came into contact with and not keeping her house up to someone else's standards will, apparently, be forever thrown in as some kind of rationale.

A private detective comes to his house and wants him to answer questions. The RE guy says NO, and goes back into his home and closes the door.

No big whoop. Seriously.

I have a major problem with the defense playing short clips of Det. Dismukes (previous interviews with a witness) to the witness on the stand.

The way I understood it, the court ruled that Det. Dismukes* testimony would not be allowed to be recorded by the pool cameras, therefore the defense should not be playing short little clips for a witness.

The defense should be reading from the transcript instead!!!!

*Det. Dismukes is an undercover officer and his voice/face are not to be recorded per court order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli