State v Bradley Cooper 04/01/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sorry..but IF I was involved in a case..and someone came to my door and gave their name and asked if they could talk to him about this case??..Hummm I too would say Nope..Maybe a media person, maybe anybody..a nosey neighbour..friend of the suspect...I also think as a witness in the case they are usually advised NOT to speak to anyone about their knowledge..unless they know who it is and IF its appropriate to speak with them..It's usually done via the Pros. office ..such as doing a deposition with the defense...

So..I tend to believe his reaction..they way he said it..JMO

If nothing else, the July 10th voicemail was pretty significant. MOO

It should have been but I think there was enough other inconsistency that they couldn't mitigate which made him not a very credible witness.

Yes, NCSU95...we know how you feel about the victim in this case, her culpability, and her spending habits. You've made that clear on numerous occasions.

You can be assured she never overspent again after 7/11/08.

You can further be assured that she never again disclosed anything verbally after 7/12/08. Her body was evidence, of course, and she did 'tell' the M.E. what caused her death, as best she could.

She will never ever overspend or 'over'share again.

And she won't have caused Bradley to have to pay alimony, child support, or separate living arrangements. And while she was at it, she was about to help out with the debt by providing a handy little $75,000 in life insurance.

Finally. Will we have evidence? Woo hoo maybe.

Im sorry..but IF I was involved in a case..and someone came to my door and gave their name and asked if they could talk to him about this case??..Hummm I too would say Nope..Maybe a media person, maybe anybody..a nosey neighbour..friend of the suspect...I also think as a witness in the case they are usually advised NOT to speak to anyone about their knowledge..unless they know who it is and IF its appropriate to speak with them..It's usually done via the Pros. office ..such as doing a deposition with the defense...

So..I tend to believe his reaction..they way he said it..JMO

I wasn't looking for a right/wrong reaction to how he interacted with the investigator, but in my opinion, he didn't seem as confident with his testimony (as he had prior) so it led me to believe he wasn't being truthful.

It should have been but I think there was enough other inconsistency that they couldn't mitigate which made him not a very credible witness.

What inconsistencies in particular? I didn't notice that because this witness seemed to have some pretty accurate records as to dates and times.

What inconsistencies in particular? I didn't notice that because this witness seemed to have some pretty accurate records as to dates and times.

NC there was no reason given for initial communication stopping regarding house search. Didn't NC tell you they stopped looking because she may have had a growth in her lung. She might have said that.

Did NC tell you Brad physically went to the front of the house and turned the water off. She might have said that.

I wasn't looking for a right/wrong reaction to how he interacted with the investigator, but in my opinion, he didn't seem as confident with his testimony (as he had prior) so it led me to believe he wasn't being truthful.

I actually thought this real estate agent appeared put off by the defense characterizing him as yelling at the Investigator and slamming the door in his face...and I dont blame him...its something defense tries to do to witnesses all the time :maddening:

I actually thought this real estate agent appeared put off by the defense characterizing him as yelling at the Investigator and slamming the door in his face...and I dont blame him...its something defense tries to do to witnesses all the time :maddening:

Yah, you're right. It's easy for me to sit here sipping my Diet Coke and analyzing every gesture, tone, fidget, etc of the witnesses.

Yes, NCSU95...we know how you feel about the victim in this case, her culpability, and her spending habits. You've made that clear on numerous occasions.

You can be assured she never overspent again after 7/11/08.

You can further be assured that she never again disclosed anything verbally after 7/12/08. Her body was evidence, of course, and she did 'tell' the M.E. what caused her death, as best she could.

She will never ever overspend or 'over'share again.

Her 'crimes' of being unhappy, spending too much, telling her business to the people she came into contact with and not keeping her house up to someone else's standards will, apparently, be forever thrown in as some kind of rationale.

Post of the day!!

NC there was no reason given for initial communication stopping regarding house search. Didn't NC tell you they stopped looking because she may have had a growth in her lung. She might have said that.

Did NC tell you Brad physically went to the front of the house and turned the water off. She might have said that.

Gotcha. I guess I was focusing more on what happened March through July. My brain sort of ignored the early stuff because that was before the January/February time period that seems to be the beginning of the end.

I get so annoyed when this ADA is doing the questioning. Soooo slow, long pauses, slow-talker, and "cupper". Why can't he pronouce Cooper?

Gotcha. I guess I was focusing more on what happened March through July. My brain sort of ignored the early stuff because that was before the January/February time period that seems to be the beginning of the end.

Yeah he started out good then it kind of went haywire unfortunately.

I don't remember it that way exactly. I'll have to watch the video when it is published but I remembered it more:
Didn't NC tell you they stopped looking because she may have had a growth in her lung. I remember her saying she had pnemonia.
Did NC tell you Brad physically went to the front of the house and turned the water off. I don't remember that. If I said that could you refresh my recollection with the statement. And of course, the defense chose NOT to replay a snippet of that tape recording.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli