State v Bradley Cooper 04/11/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you offer to demonstrate your sports bra test for them? :fireworks:

(I'm pretty sure you were the one who did the test last week.)

Hahahaha! I did change out of my sports bra and yoga pants before I went, just to be on the safe side! :crazy:

Good job FD, while I was dozing off, you took good notes. :D

I watched the jury carefully, and I will say I am amazed they can stay attentive during some of this very boring testimony.

Is there a 'strawberry shortcake' on the jury? :waitasec:

Is BC so aloof he forgot NC was dead? Good grief.

Tiffany Tehan faked her death and ran off with a guy leaving behind a toddler and husband. That stuff happens. So maybe he is actually innocent and thought there was a chance she did the same. He knew she was reconnecting with men from her past. Now I know she didn't, but the thought of that happening is not unique.

Thank you so much for this link.
I am reading it now--lots of information requested by the def. from the prosecution. If allowed, it would clear up a lot of issues.

I believe that when the writ was denied, the prosecution had proved it provided the requested items or was providing them.

I really thought that many of the items in that petition were "overkill" designed to delay the start of the trial.

IIRC, in a WRAL article, a former defense attorney said it was a very rare tactic, but he thought it would be interesting to see how it played out.

For those in the courtroom today, do you have any idea how many emails NC received on her roadrunner account? The emails from her Canadian male friend were received in April '08, correct? Were anymore emails received from this friend since April? Were any other emails received by male friends since April of 08?

I apologise IF you took my response as hostile..It was not meant to be..only addressing the points you mentioned regarding with-holding sex. and the fact she did have good reason to with hold, tho she didnt until after 2nd child born..Anyway..Sorry if my bolding of certain words appear to be hostility..no, it was soley for the purpose to make sure Not was not confused with something else. Brad was simply not good husband material and I will leave it at that..ok? :seeya:

:blushing:

Thanks for the reply, and I accept your apology. I realize you are very emotionally attached to this case and have really tried not to offend you. But I think we can agree to disagree and be cordial. I agree on Brad not being good husband material but I must say in all due respect to her, Nancy wasn't the best wife material either. So let's just agree to leave it at that. Ok?

Wow...the image of him at his computer reading everyone's email just creeps me out! What a sicko. :eek:hwow:

Yes, it's sicko, and purely evil. Nancy really had nothing left, did she? What a low, low thing to do. He had stolen nearly everything she had...the one thing left, I guess, was her breath and life....

For those in the courtroom today, do you have any idea how many emails NC received on her roadrunner account? The emails from her Canadian male friend were received in April '08, correct? Were anymore emails received from this friend since April? Were any other emails received by male friends since April of 08?

Good question, Albert. We don't know. They jumped from April to the week Nancy went missing.

We do not know if she was sexually assaulted. We just know that there was no presence of semen.

If she was, then it was done without trauma..as no bug colonization..and the decomp disabled any possibility of DNA evidence..No presense of seman could not have been found due to that..however..IF she was sexually assaulted it wasnt done forceably or traumatically to cause skin tearing or open woundings..Those bugs would have found it most certainly..Yikes, I even hate to think about that..:sick:

You could be right, I thought there were a couple between the girls too? Has there been any word on why so many miscarriages? If so, I missed it.

Could it have to do with her ?chrones disease?....~not sure that's what she has?~~

I know her twin sister cannot have any kids. :(...............I think I recall that from one of the depositions or responses or something. LOOONNNGGG time ago I saw this.

JMHO
fran

I believe these calls were quick and easy and his way of attempting to make the morning look 'normal'. i.e. foloe through with typical work tasks he normally would. Besides, work was important to him...definitely more important than NC.

Here is my issue with that. If these were done as part of the cover up, why wouldn't he have mentioned these during all of the investigations? Never once did he mention these during the investigation or deposition in the custody case. And my belief is that he didn't mention them because he simply forgot about them. He forgot about them because it was a few minutes of work that morning that didn't amount to much. But it's when he was doing them that makes the least sense. He started this during his second trip to HT. So if he did them to make it look like a normal morning activity, he would have said so to the detectives. Or, he didn't kill her and actually did this as part of his activities that morning. My vote (which means nothing) is on the 2nd. The first option makes less sense than most of the testimony in this trial.

Good question, Albert. We don't know. They jumped from April to the week Nancy went missing.

Right, they did jump around quickly.
There were several benign emails from BW telling her to stay safe, ect.
I forget, who sent the one he opened at 9:32PM on the 11th?

At least most jurors were taking notes, so hopefully they know.

I believe that when the writ was denied, the prosecution had proved it provided the requested items or was providing them.

I really thought that many of the items in that petition were "overkill" designed to delay the start of the trial.

IIRC, in a WRAL article, a former defense attorney said it was a very rare tactic, but he thought it would be interesting to see how it played out.

Yea, after I finished reading it I commented that we had already heard a lot of testimony pertaining to some of the requests. There were many little issues though that caught my eye that have not been approached yet--and maybe they never will. Some of it was difficult to read....about the people involved.

you know what the saddest part of these forums are...that right near the end of each trial ....people come on board and try to get others going
I should be used to it by now but.....

LOL...Isn't that the truth. I have finally developed a potential list for the onslaught:
1. Family and friends
2. People who have had unfortunate experience with LE or the primary topic of the case (here it is infidelity and divorce).
3. Members of the legal profession and its affliates, especially those with a stake in the defense point of view, innocence projects, and/or friends of the parties involved.

It almost seems that the concern is really about the opinions expressed on any given forum. I often wonder if they do not have much faith in the jury members' ability to abide by the judge's restriction about researching the case or reading/hearing/seeing media related to the case. :floorlaugh:

So far it shows us that Brad is GUILTY of being an *advertiser censored**hole. But I think we already knew that.

Call me crazy, but I think it shows he is not only guilty of being an *advertiser censored**hole, but also shows MOTIVE. His behavior goes beyond the expected "behavior" of a person going through a rough divorce. There is no evidence Nancy was behaving the same way by stealing his passport, intercepting his emails, listening to his phone calls etc. He was.....JMO.

Another point today that was quite clear..in an e-mail Brad requested the BlackJack 2 from Cisco. There was a list of improvements over his previous version, with many tech enhancements he desired.
The notion he didn't know how to retrieve a call log is total BS.

Seems to me that Nancy was teh bad person in this marriage...she was at a wedding with ANOTHER man just months after her and Brad married...she lied and exaggerated all her stories to her friends and spent all their money...I feel bad for Brad. They are REALLY trying to cover up her affairs and boyfriends on the side and emails and such...i know she isnt on trial and she is the victim but I feel for Brad...the poor guy had it bad.

My guess is that email has to do with the kids trial and not with this one...you cant use evidence of that trial for this...same with that Witness that was "accidently" not edited out of the pros deposition of Brad Cooper.

Why hasnt the child been DNA tested? I think the family and pros are scared its not Brads.

Well, I can tell you that if someone told me her husband was emotionally abusive, wouldn't give her access to any of the bank accounts, held her hostage in a foreign country, blackmailed her with the children's passports, had affairs and told her how useless she was,......................well, I might wonder if it was totally true, especially if I'd never seen any {hint} of abuse.

But,....................ehhhh.................NANCY IS DEAD!:banghead:

I think she was telling the truth!

Now if it were reversed, and BC was found dead, I might believe BC......or would it be a completely different story?

Nancy's not here to tell her side. My bet is BC is the one who made sure NC would never 'embellish' another story.

fran

PS....I think the pros is proving BC did this crime. Preponderence of the ~evidence~. Time will tell if the jury agrees....

Yes, it's sicko, and purely evil. Nancy really had nothing left, did she? What a low, low thing to do. He had stolen nearly everything she had...the one thing left, I guess, was her breath and life....

This bears repeating IMO. Her family, her twin, this must just break their hearts. As upsetting as it is to us to think about, so much worse for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rocky.marie