State v Bradley Cooper 04/11/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Brad sent his cell to another Cisco employee to download software? The same Brad who developed and tested Cisco products?? That's really reaching, IMO.

It was probably given to Brad ready to go, but it DEFINITELY was handled by Cisco security before BC got it.

"Good Messaging" is an enterprise software that allows him to interact on Cisco's network and they would cut off their own right arm before they allowed him to have that phone unencrypted with the type of proprietary information that would have passed through it.

So maybe NC's past practice would have been to text BC regarding items needed to be picked up rather than a phone call.

Much easier to text someone that talk with them - especially if 'in hate mode".

But then I don't think NC was alive to do either.

Agree, Tipstaff. And .... if in call-mode, probably same 3 words - in 3 seconds flat! IMOO

Expert testifies to 31minutes of phone "life span", then defense points out it's 31 hours. Looks bad for the FBI expert to me. I'd say he was somewhat discredited and have to ask myself, what evidence did he give that BDI?

If Det Daniels is the undercover witness, it could take DAYS. :(

Kurtz is digging on the FBI guy again.

He has dragged him from the stand to look at a picture at the defense table/first row of the audience.

Zellinger semi-objects (because it is VERY circus like) to wandering around the court-room questioning.

"We are short on time, I'll allow it."

Are you there in the courtroom today???..Feed just went off, so have no idea whats going on?:waitasec:

So maybe NC's past practice would have been to text BC regarding items needed to be picked up rather than a phone call.

Much easier to text someone that talk with them - especially if 'in hate mode".

But then I don't think NC was alive to do either.

I could buy that argument if he was at work and she wanted him to pick up milk on his way home. But he was on his way back to HT. There is no guarantee that he would have seen a text message during that time. A phone call that is answered guarantees that he gets the message.

geesh! Is the witness we wont hear?

They cut if off mighty quickly. It's almost time for the 1:00 lunch break--unless they take it early and then the protected witness takes the stand.

So Brad sent his cell to another Cisco employee to download software? The same Brad who developed and tested Cisco products?? That's really reaching, IMO.

I think if it CAME with the software already installed, defense would have been ALL OVER that one.

No. It was included on the phone when it was issued to him. Much like his PC had Cisco installed software on it when it was issued to him.

Under a judge's order, certain witnesses in the Brad Cooper murder trial cannot be recorded. Live coverage will resume once that testimony is complete. Please stay tuned.

Expert testifies to 31minutes of phone "life span", then defense points out it's 31 hours. Looks bad for the FBI expert to me. I'd say he was somewhat discredited and have to ask myself, what evidence did he give that BDI?

I have to say this was the worst witness for the prosecution with the exception of the MBA colleague that drank a gallon of water. Now who is up, Daniels?

Okay, I have a dumb question. When a witness is blacked out on the feed, are spectators still allowed in the courtroom? (If so, I may go over for the afternoon.)

None. Another witness with no evidence of anything. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Okay, I have a dumb question. When a witness is blacked out on the feed, are spectators still allowed in the courtroom? (If so, I may go over for the afternoon.)

Oh my gosh, that would be wonderful!

I could buy that argument if he was at work and she wanted him to pick up milk on his way home. But he was on his way back to HT. There is no guarantee that he would have seen a text message during that time. A phone call that is answered guarantees that he gets the message.

Text messages give a beep to call your attention to the fact you got a text. If I hear it ring...I hear it beep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member