State v Bradley Cooper 04-15-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Alice Stubbs every been involved in criminal law? She sure has hit the high spots several times in several ways.

Phone call, then I had company. Trying to get caught up.
My understanding is that A. Stubbs was a judge at one time.

And then he would have seen as not caring about them and that would be "hinky". Once again, damned if he did...

Crime Addict said it best:

BC could have claimed too much media attention and they needed to be with NC's family while he got his "stuff" together because of this major loss in his life, he could have said the community was all over them and it was upsetting the girls and they would be temporarily better off in Canada, he could even say he was thinking about moving back to Canada because of the circumstances and will be meeting them up there later once he quits and finds a new job, sells house.. etc...

He didn't have to do this depo! This is what is getting him too.

Thanks, CA.

And it would have been wayyyyyyyy better than sitting a deposition and lying at every turn.

Unless he gets an expert to proclaim 'in my expert opinion, the map images were tampered/planted', he's got to know he's fighting a losing battle.

Even that may not be enough, as then it comes down to what expert you want to believe.

When the Google techie testifies that the image was downloaded from their server on the 14th, instead of the 11th, when it was in the custody of CPD, that may change things.

Can someone tell me why they are showing the depo video again?

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Prosecutor showing excerpts from Brad's deposition & asking Det. Daniels what inconsistencies he found in Brad's testimony. #coopertrial

I don't like his discrepancies, but I am more upset that this deposition that was supposed to be about child custody was clearly now a set up with the police to elicit other testimony. I find that wrong. Daniels is basically showing that he set up the questions for AS to ask.

Was there any explanation on the life insurance questions? I heard him mention life insurance in the tape when I came in this morning, but didn't hear what the discreptancy about the topic was? Did he try to collect? Have more than one policy?

Brad, you are definitely finished!

18014460_o.jpg

Brad's not stupid...the reason there are no pictures of his injuries is because he wouldn't go to the Police Station to be questioned....
I feel comfortable knowing that each day Brad leaves the courthouse holding cell and goes back to his jail cell ...he gets strip searched

If you had the choice to stay home with your kids and answer questions or go to the police station, which would you choose? What difference did it make where he was questioned? The fact is, he did let them question him.

I don't like his discrepancies, but I am more upset that this deposition that was supposed to be about child custody was clearly now a set up with the police to elicit other testimony. I find that wrong. Daniels is basically showing that he set up the questions for AS to ask.

Wrong?
You should refer your comment to Howard Kurtz.
He was in the room the entire time, yet he was quiet as a mouse (thankfully).

So the lead detective can point out the inconsistencies that led to his arrest.

Someone said earlier - this is brilliant by the Prosecution. Kurtz is laying low...but I am sure cross will be interesting.

WOW great strategy in doing this again since originally jury saw this depo with no interruptions.

Have watched lots of trials and can't remember seeing anything like this. Anyone else?

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Det. Daniels: Brad said he cleaned his trunk because he spilled some gas & could smell it. I couldn't smell anything at all. #coopertrial
44 seconds ago
»
WRAL NEWS in NC
wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Det. Daniels: In deposition, Brad said he normally had shirts, kids toys, etc. in his trunk. On July 12, his trunk was empty. #coopertrial
2 minutes ago

I want to know what kind of shop vac they have that has suction so good it leaves no trace evidence of any sort behind, I want one, because I can never get everything cleaned out of the fibers of the car or trunk. Also, shop vacs are typically very loud, if we are to assume that the LEO's are saying he used it after transferring her in the middle of the night, or early morning when there is hardly any other ambient noise, why anyone hear it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!