State v Bradley Cooper 04-15-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SHOP VAC!!! too :twocents:

And, speaking of, did they do forensic analysis on that? They want us to think he cleaned the car after hauling her, that is what they are leaving in the air, so I would hope they did. You can never get everything out of those. What would he have done with anything he vaccumed out?

Is it allowed for Kurtz to be so close to the witness during all the interrog.. ugh questioning? He is almost touching Det Daniels!

Is Kurtz just doing busy work with all of this date testimony?
LE can add information at any time it comes in, I just don't understand the point of this.

Actually, I have the hots for Judge Stubbs.
I loved her voice and style.

Should I change my signature line? Maybe pillow talk from AS.

I'll tell you what...the thing about witnesses this strong is when they come across a big inconsistency, it will look bad.

He's a (DD) really smart dude. I just don't want him looking for me.

Is it allowed for Kurtz to be so close to the witness during all the interrog.. ugh questioning? He is almost touching Det Daniels!

I heard Cummings ask the judge to tell Kurtz to go back to his table and Kurtz responded that he had only 2 more to go. That was over 10 minutes ago.

We were told that they were intercepted to the AdventuresofBrad email account. I am wondering why we didn't hear any testimony no that account? Such as how often he accessed it, etc.

They have told us times when he was accessing his Gmail account and reading her email....twice at work on July 11 and then again on Friday night when he was supposed to be sleeping he was reading her email...on his Gmail account.

I think so. It's been 19 years. I just remember it asked me if I hate my father about 20 times.

I don't know if I can explain it well, but it's done to attempt to catch anybody trying to deceive the test. I noticed it pretty quickly myself when I took it.

:pullhair:
Is this the best Kurtz can do???

Dates, Report Date, Review Date -- has he got a plan?

Without BC, this may be tough to defend other than in the closing arguments -- Kurtz has already been warned about his "questments" and the judge is not going to allow it. The cross of Daniels will be interesting to see/hear.

I am really curious if Daniels, like all so many of the other witnesses will get the " I do not recall" disease.

I think so. It's been 19 years. I just remember it asked me if I hate my father about 20 times.

In my best Clint Eastwood immitation.... < well do ya, punk? > :great:

Sorry, I just couldn't resisit, that was what came to mind immediately upon reading your reply. :floorlaugh:

Is Kurtz just doing busy work with all of this date testimony?
LE can add information at any time it comes in, I just don't understand the point of this.

I think he must be trying to prove Police corruption or something...I hope this doesn't go on all day!!

:pullhair:
Is this the best Kurtz can do???

Dates, Report Date, Review Date -- has he got a plan?

I just questioned the same thing. Obviously, they can't get Det. Daniels on the facts so they are trying to trip him up on the dates their notes were entered? LE can add notes at any time during an investigation.
Makes no sense and I hope it ends soon.

Why does Kurtz have such a difficult time understanding that he is supposed to ask questions...NOT make statements, then wait for the witness to comment on them?

Even when the prosecution objects and the JUDGE tells him to ask in a question, he repeats the COMMENT. UGH.

ineffective police investigation is such a lame defense...

Det. Daniels is becoming impatient with Kurtz and this entire line of questioning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876