State v Bradley Cooper 04-20-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I replied to your mountain - IMO its all opinion and unconnected speculation. No hard evidence, circumstancial or otherwise. Believe me, without the image there would be no need for any defense witnesses for an acquittal.

I believe the brad owns that real estate!

My goodness, I wouldn't have pegged him as that young. He appears much older than high school 1997 was it?

LOL BZ trying to make an issue of # of jobs in 10 years, wants to count freelance work he did in college. Arguing if it was 5 or 7...I'm sure the jury at the edge of their seat.

There is no coherent argument at this point because he isn't allowed to ask the questions about modified files. So he is asking around the question.

It's unfortunate. Now we're going to see the guy discredited because he changed jobs 5 times in 10 years. Okay ... that's the nature of the work market these days (IMO).

I dont know how to answer you, but since the hard drive was never exposed to the internet post July 16th, then I doubt very much Google could have scrubbed anything from Brads hard drive..It was cloned and copied is how I understand it..so again..NOT sure just what a forensic examiner could find regarding IP addresses after the fact??
:waitasec:

The testimony was google scrubs their servers of IP data (from searches) but not the searches.

I certainly hope Zellinger isn't going to talk to all defense witnesses with this tone and attitude. I know most people don't like Kurtz and his voice, but he treated each witness with respect in the way he talked to them.

The testimony was google scrubs their servers of IP data (from searches) but not the searches.

I apologize..I thought you were talking about Brad's computer hard drive...wouldnt his server indicate IP addresses that accessed his computer?

Sorry 'bout that

I certainly hope Zellinger isn't going to talk to all defense witnesses with this tone and attitude. I know most people don't like Kurtz and his voice, but he treated each witness with respect in the way he talked to them.

This is common for a cross exam in my experience.

I apologize..I thought you were talking about Brad's computer hard drive...wouldnt his server indicate IP addresses that accessed his computer?

Sorry 'bout that

Sorry, let me try to explain. I believe Google has a record of all google searches done. That record would include the search as well as the IP address of the computer that originated the search. The testimony earlier was that google clears the IP data after 9 months but keeps the record of the search (probably to determine where things come up during a search). So I'm wondering if the records they keep would indicate if a search for 27518 occurred on July 11th at 1:15 pm even if they don't know the IP address it come from. Or, if there wasn't one then, if they had data as to when a search for that zip code occurred. I doubt zip code searching in google is a big search type (as opposed to city and/or streets).

Doesn't know the operating system of the phone? but testifies in two statements prior what the system is......hmmmmm

no tools to investigate the phone......hmmmmm

processor speed of the phone.....no knowledge

" I have no clue"

Sorry 'bout that

An "IP address" would not have accessed his network - the unique device identifier you might be thinking of is a MAC.

Witness shouldn't bring notes to court, and kurtz should have advised him as such.

Does he have notes up there now? I thought it was weird he brought his netbook in & was looking at it during the voir dire

BZ tried to trip up the witness on FXO port location (showed him router) - FAIL (witness said there is no port on that router0.

It's always important to take names. Another *former* friend named. Sheesh.

BZ tried to trip up the witness on FXO port location (showed him router) - FAIL (witness said there is no port on that router0.

I thought the point was that the router was insignificant to the testimony by the defense in this case because it is not a router with an FX0 port.

Ward is doing a good job staying calm and focused during cross IMHO. Nothing like yesterday.

Kelly

I thought the point was that the router was insignificant to the testimony by the defense in this case because it is not a router with an FX0 port.

No, it just means it doesn't have an fxo card in it. That is a router that supports an fxo card. It would be like your home PC not having a nic card. You wouldn't see the port for an ethernet cable if it didn't have the nic card. It doesn't mean you can't put a nic card in it. Testimony has already verified that router supports the fxo card. The point of using that router was to show the size versus the fxo card which could be put in a pocket.

Let the stammering begin. I believe Zell is doing just what he should do and he's right on track with discrediting this witness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966