State v. Bradley Cooper 4-12-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow,,I wasn't aware that anyone uses Internet explorer any more..I don't miss the crashing or the spying at all

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
FBI agent: Changes to Brad's computer between time it was seized & when battery removed were all a result of normal operation. #coopertrial

But, what files were modified? Sorry if I am repeating myself, but I just don't understand how this is proving anything? If LE did something to the computer, what are they showing that they did to make BC be guilty?

I don't think we will hear those details until Defense is up. JMO. This is just one more thing Kurtz talked about in his opening that's being shown to be true. So many here claimed he was lying about everything even though it would have been a very foolish thing to do.

No when they accessed these files the modified date changed
every time you access something on your computer the date changes

It does, but the original file date stays the same. Date "modified" changes...not necessarily "modified" ... really should say "accessed".

And what exactly is on there that isn't nice stuff? He read her emails...big deal. What else?

Did he read her emails? One of the questions from the defense was regarding modifying read status in outlook.

I think the majority of the defense case will be their tech experts clearly pointing out things like modified files, cell phone pings, etc.

Did he read her emails? One of the questions from the defense was regarding modifying read status in outlook.

I think the majority of the defense case will be their tech experts clearly pointing out things like modified files, cell phone pings, etc.

Even I believe he read her emails.

Computers sync up time automatically, via a MS site, for example. Boz says no officer hacking on BC's computers. Agent agrees. #coopertrial

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Prosecutor: Do you believe files on Brad's computer were tampered with? FBI agent: It is my opinion they were not. #coopertrial

Sure would like to know what sites/mail was looked at the night of the party.

Back from doctor and just finished catching up with the postings on here. Thanks for all of the updates! I'll be SO happy when the live coverage begins again.

BC offered he was doing "google searches" because he knew the trail he wanted investigators to follow. All innocent google searches.

No when they accessed these files the modified date changed
every time you access something on your computer the date changes

Forensic computer analysis is normally performed without modifying any files on the original hard drive by first taking an exact copy of the entire drive. Copying a hard drive in this manner does not modify the files in any way. No excuse should be accepted as to why 690 files were changed before the FBI even got the computer to begin analysis!

My friend who works for the NC SBI in digital forensics says this is a big no-no and he has seen evidence from computers that had files changed not being admitted due to this.

This is just as bad as CPD deleting Nancy's phone.

Index.dat for IE, which is where they get most of the history information from, was one of those files modified!

Prosecutor: Do you believe files on Brad's computer were tampered with? FBI agent: It is my opinion they were not. #coopertrial
Twitter - 3 minutes ago
‎ wral‎ FBI agent: Changes to Brad's computer between time it was seized & when battery removed were all a result of normal operation. #coopertrial

Twitter ;things

And what exactly is on there that isn't nice stuff? He read her emails...big deal. What else?

Most of us, I think, find the fact that he read her emails to be quite disgusting to say the least. MOO

OT///N&O news this afternoon is that Cisco is cutting/slashing many jobs. Hope none of our WB folks will be involved in this.

Cisco Systems announced a major restructuring today that is sure to send shudders through the company's facility in Research Triangle Park and other sites worldwide. The computer networking giant said this morning it is planning to cut 550 positions throughout the company in the fourth quarter of this year.

Most of us, I think, find the fact that he read her emails to be quite disgusting to say the least. MOO

As was pointed out yesterday...that type of stuff happens frequently in a divorce situation.

Kurtz: MS Outlook can set up rules to move or change the "read" status for mail. Did you look at this? Agent: No #coopertrial

Agent was asked to look at 6:40 am on July 12, 2008 on computer; no evidence it was used to make a call. #coopertrial

I believe the defense atty is once again counting on people (jurors) not understanding how some things work. Sure you can set up rules in Outlook but you can also simply select "mark as unread" for a particular email after you have read it. For example, I can read an email on my cell phone and when I look on my computer, it is no longer black and bold. It is greyed out showing that it's been read. If I go back to the cell phone, select that email and then select "mark as unread", it is now back to being black and bold on both the phone and the computer. No rules required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog