State v. Bradley Cooper 4-12-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is really creepy. I was on another message board when a missing womans husband was on there. He was arrested eventually. Naomi arnett from Illinois. He was chatting with posters. CREEPY.

I think if my loved one was missing I would be checking all over the web for clues. WS would be prime place check for information from people that might not otherwise be able to get their information to me or the police. Even just get some ideas on how to find them or what people are saying they would do if they were me.

if a loved one was missing ...you'd be on the Internet...wouldn't you be physically looking for them...please the computer would be the last thing most would be doing!!!!

if a loved one was missing ...you'd be on the Internet...wouldn't you be physically looking for them...please the computer would be the last thing most would be doing!!!!

Not if I was watching my two young children and there was already a huge number of people looking and it had already been 2 days. I am a tech guy and I would feel like I would have to check the internet for any clues. Especially if this visit to the site was at night I know I would be looking on the internet for clues all night.

Not if I was watching my two young children and there was already a huge number of people looking and it had already been 2 days. I am a tech guy and I would feel like I would have to check the internet for any clues. Especially if this visit to the site was at night I know I would be looking on the internet for clues all night.

Would you be looking for a job?

I wouldn't talk to the police unless I had too either. "Protective Custody" is a thinly veiled reference to "we think you did this" in my book.

Did what? His wife was only missing July 12 - July 14.

If my husband was missing....the LAST thing I would be doing would be surfing the internet about his missing...Come on people! This is not behavior of a worried husband but rather someone investigating the status of her missing......His behavior is so consciousness of guilt it is pathetic. JMO

This actually helps him in my opinion. He had plans to play tennis. His wife wasn't home yet. Sounds like he checked the weather to see if they could play later and then looked up Mike's number.

Used Nancy's log in to do it.

Maybe he was trying to get a feel for who may have been responsible for this.

He did not need a computer or the Internet to find that information. He should have used a slightly older device... a MIRROR.

JMO

Used Nancy's log in to do it.

Maybe that's because she was the last person to log into it that morning. Our home PC isn't pw protected on either account. And when my wife is done on the PC, she doesn't log out of her account. I have often not switched user to do a quick internet search.

This actually helps him in my opinion. He had plans to play tennis. His wife wasn't home yet. Sounds like he checked the weather to see if they could play later and then looked up Mike's number.
Funny how people see things totally different....especially you and I.
Looks like he called MH that am to cancel because he knew Nancy was not returning. Too late for tennis weather, that already passed - I think he was looking to see how the elements would effect her body.

clues or evidence against someone...also the children were offered care

Would you be looking for a job?

After they found my wife dead? I have no clue what I would do at that point. Considering the call from NC's sister and the accusations from JA I doubt I would plan on staying in the immediate area.

I am not trying to defend all of his actions but I know I would check the web for my still missing wife if that was to happen to me.

After they found my wife dead? I have no clue what I would do at that point. Considering the call from NC's sister and the accusations from JA I doubt I would plan on staying in the immediate area.

I am not trying to defend all of his actions but I know I would check the web for my still missing wife if that was to happen to me.

He checked for jobs on July 13th. Wife's body wasn't found until late in the day on July 14th. Not identified until 1pm July 15th.

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Det. Chappell: July 12 am continued: Brad searched powerwash house psi recommended, cost of pressure washing house ... #coopertrial
2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
WRAL NEWS in NC
wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Det. Chappell: Looked at Brad's Cisco computer. July 12 am, searched Life & Science museum, cary theaters, natural history ... #coopertrial

He checked for jobs on July 13th. Wife's body wasn't found until late in the day on July 14th. Not identified until 1pm July 15th.

Well, not identified except for that pesky red & black sports bra....:rocker:

Funny how people see things totally different....especially you and I.
Looks like he called MH that am to cancel because he knew Nancy was not returning. Too late for tennis weather, that already passed - I think he was looking to see how the elements would effect her body.

Ill bet he was praying for rain :loser:..Why didnt he use his own computer, or his IPhone? to do these searches?...Werent the kids over at HM's that afternoon?..so had washer, dryer, Nancy's computer, Nancy's Phone, Nancy's car keys, Job searching, weather forcast and LOL searching WS to boot..WOW...What a guy, eh? such a good multi-tasker :loser:

Within 2-36 hours of her missing you would be looking to LEAVE the immediate area? WOW quick thinker.

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
#CooperTrial wraps up for the day. Tomorrow is a 1/2 day. Court will be in session from 1-5pm.
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
WRAL NEWS in NC
wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Det. Chappell: At 8:42am July 12, Brad Googled "Virginia rock n roll half hotels." July 14: Searched "Book air canada.com" #coopertrial
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member