State v Bradley Cooper 4-13-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe this is why Brad tried to get back to his office, to delete or wipe that data...and LE foiled that attempt since they caused it to be kept secure!! Interesting..I'll bet he thought by getting rid of that router and FXO he'd still be okay?..Its not a wonder he called his lawyer on the 15th, after Nancy was found (not ID'd) and before the pressor!! :crazy:

Probably, and there was really zero he could do about it!

Originally Posted by less0305
BOOM!!!!! That was the sound of a bubble popping!!

It sounded more like a CLANG!! to me....

:behindbar

cant wait to hear how kurtz is going damage control this. This big.

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Det. Chappell: On July 15, Brad searched "lawyer" and "Raleigh." Later searched "Kurtz." He also looked at WRAL.com. #coopertrial

Kinda makes sense now why Brad never picked up Nancy's $300.00 now, huh? He knew Nancy wasn't gonna need any money on Fielding Dr.

We have all been waiting too long not to be watching this testimony! Slap a Darth Vadar voice changer mask on this witness and let us watch too! Gah!

Anyone else moving off the the fence?!

me. I originally thought he did it... but when I listened to opening statements I went and got a cozy spot on that fence.

reading that tweet caused me to fall off the fence and I bit my tongue when I hit the ground.

sheesh... as Nancy Grace would say... BOMBSHELL

there was no tampering of Cooper IBM laptop. The laptop was in his office, on one of the most secure networks anywhere in the world, a laptop that logged Cooper out after 10 min of inactivity. He was on that computer, doing the searches himself. There is no intruder, there is no tampering, there is no magical hacker. His laptop logged him out when he left for lunch (10 min after last touching that laptop). He logged back in when he returned from lunch at 3pm

Thems the facts.

Just to keep myself interested: Why does the FBI agent seem to be non-committal about the exact area of the aerial photos being turned into the TIF files?

I have to admit I am shocked. I was completely convinced he was innocent because the state put so much non-evidence out there. Why?

Then this was premeditated. How could he be so careful and then do something so stupid, knowing everything he knows about computers?

There had to be an accomplice to make that call and help him get rid of the body.

Wow.

Naw sunshine.
This one is on Brad and only Brad.
Brad planned this murder and meticulously planned the 6:40 call(including all the chatter of VM surrounding).

Yeah, but Nancy says it about things published days, weeks, and months before :banghead: .

I'm not a greedy person but I hope there will be more damning evidence to come in the prosecution's case. This Fielding Dr. search is wonderful but I just want something else so I can feel completely confident that it won't be poo-pooed somehow. I am so afraid Kurtz, since he has known about this all along--or for a significant amount of time--may have something up his sleeve aside from proclaiming the CPD planted it. Again, maybe my fear goes back to not really having a good feel for the jury.
Brad should have taken the plea deal.....

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Det. Chappell: Earlier on July 11, Brad searched Hilton Honors site and looked at credit card account online, Citibank. #coopertrial

there was no tampering of Cooper IBM laptop. The laptop was in his office, on one of the most secure networks anywhere in the world, a laptop that logged Cooper out after 10 min of inactivity. He was on that computer, doing the searches himself. There is no intruder, there is no tampering, there is no magical hacker. His laptop logged him out when he left for lunch (10 min after last touching that laptop). He logged back in when he returned from lunch at 3pm

Thems the facts.

Daggone it, I was really hoping Kurtz could prove it was a timetraveling computer hacker in a van.

NOT.

:)

Cooper is not just a cold, emotionally abusive, controlling jerkwad. Nope, he is a cold, calculating, murderer!

GUILTY, GUILTY, GUILTY

kurtz gave this away in his opening when was obviously very concerned about the computer evidence. Saying the network was 'unsecured' made it obvious there was something very sinister on that computer that he wants to blame on a neighbor or CPD.
Lets get Daniels on and Wrap this up.

Thems the facts.

Please make sure the prosecution BOLDS this information to the jury in their closing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie