State v Bradley Cooper 4-13-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just zoomed on Fielding in Google Earth. When I went to save the image, the file type drop down only contained .jpg What do I have to do to save the file as a .tif ??

Yep, I believe she 'knew' there was going to be a big fight if he was awake when she got home.

Given the new evidence pointing to pre-planning, maybe there was no fight.
The murder could have started while she was sleeping.

I just zoomed on Fielding in Google Earth. When I went to save the image, the file type drop down only contained .jpg What do I have to do to save the file as a .tif ??

Open the .jpg in any photo application and save as a TIF? Are you using google earth or maps.google.com?

So do you all think he must have done these searches at work thinking that no one would ever check his work computers and just his home computer?
That has to be his mindset. Obviously he is smart enough not to do those searches at home.

I think on the ID channel, they say that criminals make 55-65 mistakes. It is LE's job to find them. Prosecutors worry about the CSI effect these days, as well they should!

How to get away with crimes is piped into our living rooms 24/7/365.

Yep, I believe she 'knew' there was going to be a big fight if he was awake when she got home.

I am still in shock. I was definitely on the fence and thought the ONLY way it could have happened would have been in a rage during a fight (def not pre-meditated at all). But, here we are....

If I was planning on killing someone, I wouldn't start a fight. I would try to do it when they (my victim) was asleep or in a situation where I definitely had the upper hand. So to me, this doesn't make sense - killing her when she got home from the party (in the foyer like everyone thinks).

This just seems ridiculous to me (that he would go this route).

He was late leaving home for work Friday....probably fighting. Then he went straight to Lowes and then researched the dump site after lunch. Sounds like his plan may have been hatched Friday morning....the beginning of the "Hate Brad day".

Think you have to save the whole link...But dont think Brad saved it at all , but it was retrieved with the forensic methods in the data files..IF you want to capture the picture for yourself, I think you have to use the "Prt Screen" feature on your puter, and save to paint or some sort photo editing program.. Im not able to do that unfortunataely..have the button for it..but wont work for me..:banghead:

Hope I answered your question :waitasec:

He was late leaving home for work Friday....probably fighting. Then he went straight to Lowes and then researched the dump site after lunch. Sounds like his plan may have been hatched Friday morning....the beginning of the "Hate Brad day".

Then he's just going from dumb to dumber. If I was going to kill someone (pre-planned) I'd definitely give myself more than a day to plan it. He's been living his hell for a couple of years. What's another freaking day?

I'm struck by the synchronicity and eeriness of Fri July 11th at lunchtime.

On Friday July 11th

Brad is doing searches on his laptop at work, at Cisco, on where to dispose of his wife's soon-to-be dead body.

At the same time, Nancy is having lunch with a friend, a friend who has expertise in and education about domestic violence programs and that friend is talking to Nancy about needing to contact Interact as soon as possible, as things are escalating in her situation and this is the most volatile time for a woman who has a controlling spouse.

Think about that.

I agree. I do not know any of the people in this case, and hearing about Brad searched the dump site just made it all so tragic for me on another level. The planning and pure evil he exhibits. I keep thinking of the testimony of Nancy at that party Fri. night looking out the window several times to see if he was in bed.. did she on some level truly fear him? She made a new friend that night, helped her get her children to the car. She seemed to me like she was such a friendly, full of life person. It is beyond sad.

Thanks for your response, lori - and indeed: this super triathlete of a monster pounced on NC (imo) as soon as she walked through her door that night. He was, as someone wrote earlier, pumped with adrenalin ... waiting. Isn't that just horrendous? Beyond sad - agreed. Its always been said - why turn to murder? Just get a divorce, for crying out loud. Well, there's warmth knowing those little girls are with K-mom and by all accounts, in a loving, safe, healthy home - away from the rage and trauma of those early years.

Growing up knowing their daddy killed their mommy? Just too unbearable. I so agree with you...

On the 15th at 5:09 PM, I think was the exact time, and then they left it powered on for 27 hours.

Somebody had to have turned it back on if the testimony of Det. Ice and Thomas are to be believed about the state of the computer when they seized it.

Yep, I think they had a big fight Fri. morning and that was the reason he was late out the door(along with his stop to get a drop cloth). Nancy starts calling him at work in the morning hours, with the calls being forwarded to his cell.....9:30 I believe...calls him throughout the day. I think she was mad as heck that he left without her "allowance". I even think he left the party early with the kids, to go home to prepare for his murderous rage later that night. JMO.

Given the new evidence pointing to pre-planning, maybe there was no fight.
The murder could have started while she was sleeping.

But the washed dress? The foyer clean-up? The missing sticks?
I think these all happened...unexpected though.
He is a big stong iron-man...a swift choke hold on a helpless, intoxicated ,skinny woman.

Like the state said...she probably came in at 12:30, there was a struggle in the foyer, things messed up, his neck and finger scratched...she may have vomited.

Open the .jpg in any photo application and save as a TIF? Are you using google earth or maps.google.com?

I was using google earth. Tried google maps but can't figure out how to save a zoomed image there at all.

So he maps 27518 which is not the zip for fielding drive. Zooms on Fielding and saves as a .tif all in about 5 minutes. Probably easy for a Techy... not time to give it much thought tho.

Big day for the Pros -- too bad they couldn't have saved it for Friday afternoon.

I'm struck by the synchronicity and eeriness of Fri July 11th at lunchtime.

On Friday July 11th

Brad is doing searches on his laptop at work, at Cisco, on where to dispose of his wife's soon-to-be dead body.

At the same time, Nancy is having lunch with a friend, a friend who has expertise in and education about domestic violence programs and that friend is talking to Nancy about needing to contact Interact as soon as possible, as things are escalating in her situation and this is the most volatile time for a woman who has a controlling spouse.

Think about that.

I thought she had lunch with HP on Friday?

Then he's just going from dumb to dumber. If I was going to kill someone (pre-planned) I'd definitely give myself more than a day to plan it. He's been living his hell for a couple of years. What's another freaking day?

Looking on the net 12 hours before to dump the body tells me this was a very quick decision...he had it with Nancy.

TIF is the format cached pictures and web pages are sometimes stored as (temporary internet files). You may be getting confused with TIFF which actually is a picture format.

Somebody had to have turned it back on if the testimony of Det. Ice and Thomas are to be believed about the state of the computer when they seized it.

This is what I was posting so much about yesterday. Those files should never have been modified, and they named Internet Explorer files by name as some that had been...

I believe it was the 16th of July..All I know is that Brad's access card code had been changed when he had tried to enter on the 17th July..

Brad's access card was changed (denied) for entry into the cisco building on July 17...right after he was there. He had his Cisco laptop at home and that would have a secure Id of some type. I don't think we ever heard that he was denied access to that. The police phyisicaly removed the computer from his house with the first SW I believe,

So do you all think he must have done these searches at work thinking that no one would ever check his work computers and just his home computer?
That has to be his mindset. Obviously he is smart enough not to do those searches at home.

Hey there, CrimeAddict! :) Nice to see you... Wondered where you'd been. Seems that is how or what he was thinking; maybe he felt safer at work - who knows. What a total jerk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member