State v Bradley Cooper 4/14/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Judge previously said he wouldn't allow prosecution to show jury the website. He's now reconsidering & taking under advisement. #coopertrial

That's HUGE! Defense opened that door though, IMO. :great:

I think it will only take an hour to reach verdict

I'm not too sure on this jury. Wish we at least had a breakdown of ages/occupations/etc. Is this a N.C. law, no jury info? I remember with the Scott Peterson trial we had sex/ages/occupations of the jurors. Wasn't it the same with O.J.?

I'm not too sure on this jury. Wish we at least had a breakdown of ages/occupations/etc. Is this a N.C. law, no jury info? I remember with the Scott Peterson trial we had sex/ages/occupations of the jurors. Wasn't it the same with O.J.?

glad we didn't get this info..I go back to the McGuire trial as a reference...almost a mistrial

Jurors should be anonymous

That's HUGE! Defense opened that door though, IMO. :great:

Its either defense asking stupid long winded hypothetical questions or It was a despiration on their part..Neither one of these are good for the defense team to do :woohoo:

BBM

Detectives lying on the witness stand didn't help in that case either. You'd have to have the same scenario (lying) here.

They might not have been lying, but Detective McDreamy basically refused to answer a couple of basic questions with obvious answers.

Thanks! Dang, he was MAD.

Yes, he is -- I think what's really behind his temper is that (like me -- and the rest of us should feel the same, no matter what our age is today) he is afraid he is gonna die of old age up there!!

Thanks for all the updates, guys/gals!

I'm so glad Detective Daniels will be up next and the feed will be back up!

They might not have been lying, but Detective McDreamy basically refused to answer a couple of basic questions with obvious answers.

Do you remember those questions, or a link?

glad we didn't get this info..I go back to the McGuire trial as a reference...almost a mistrial

Jurors should be anonymous

McGuire trial? I've seen it referenced here a couple times, but I'm not familiar with it? I particularly remember strawberry shortcake from the S. Peterson trial, and an older man who was pretty stoic, except for a few instances reported by one of the court tv people. I think one of those instances was when photos of conner's body was shown....

Looks like Kurtz may have inadvertently thrown his client under the bus....

Oops.

McGuire trial? I've seen it referenced here a couple times, but I'm not familiar with it? I particularly remember strawberry shortcake from the S. Peterson trial, and an older man who was pretty stoic, except for a few instances reported by one of the court tv people. I think one of those instances was when photos of conner's body was shown....

the juror with the hard eyes...left a note on somebodies windshield

Oops.

I'm confused...Is the DA saying he opened the door to his frame of mind???? :waitasec: How is he getting the judge to revisit this? Thanks.

Oops.

Lets hope not, again the appeal process will take forever if Brad can prove ineffectual counsel. Then this whole mess starts all over again. I would love to know what exactly Kurtz is doing though. What is his plan/thinking?

Kelly

I'm confused...Is the DA saying he opened the door to his frame of mind???? :waitasec: How is he getting the judge to revisit this? Thanks.

I have the same question. How did the defense open the door to this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654