State v Bradley Cooper 4-26-11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Depending on how drunk JP was that night, it might be that the spirit was willing but the flesh did not cooperate, if you catch my drift.

There's just no hard evidence, you're saying? :innocent:

At the end of the day it doesn't matter. All this does is illustrate that the marriage was a farce from the very beginning, from both sides. Why they decided to have children, especially the 2nd child will never make any sense.

I got tied up on the phone during the last portion of the court. Can anyone tell me if they're going to be back in court later today?

Ok, I have to leave for a bit and I've spent the last 1/2 hour removing posts. I may have missed a few.

Please, I know this is a highly emotional case, from both sides. That doesn't mean that we should be rude to the opposition. Everyone has their opinion, please respect that.

The most important rule, attack the post, not the poster. That would include blanket statements about the opposing side.

If anyone has any questions, let me or one of the other mods know by pm. Some may also want to spend this time while we're not in court session, going over the TOS rules.

I hope I don't have to come back here and remove any more posts.

fran

Depending on how drunk JP was that night, it might be that the spirit was willing but the flesh did not cooperate, if you catch my drift.

Finally, Madeleine and Cheyenne, great minds think alike. I don't know what about 'playing nekkid kissy face' sounds 'non-sexual' to begin with? I don't know about the rest of you, but in my way of thinking, getting stinking drunk and attempting to get naked and have *something*, doesn't really strike me as ADULTERY. In the technical sense, of course it is. Heck, in N.C., anything but the missionary position is illegal, even for married folks. :floorlaugh: But as I've stated before, a one time fling would tick me off, but a thought out matter of numerous 'emotional sexual encounters' ie *love* affair, would break my heart. I've never stated anything diffrently throughout this whole 'suburban mess'. :fence:

I'd like to put a face to a name with her.

For some reason I've been picturing Eartha Kitt dressed as Catwoman whenever I think of HM! Probably relates to some horrible experience I've blocked from my childhood.

For some reason I've been picturing Eartha Kitt dressed as Catwoman whenever I think of HM! Probably relates to some horrible experience I've blocked from my childhood.

I see blond but that's as far as I get.

So why does it matter what actually happened if the intent was there? How does that make it any different? If his "equipment" failed or not, the intent was the same. And if there are two people naked on a couch you don't have to make a big leap as to why they are there.

I didn't say it did, did I? I simply characterized what happened as 'playing nekkid kissy face'. What about that isn't 'sexual'? Nancy Cooper wasn't anyones 'teenage daughter'. She was a grown, adult woman. I don't believe I've ever considered any part of 'paradise by the dashboard light' as being 'not sexual in nature'. Merely attempting to distinguish the varied and numerous encounters we are attempting to keep straight here.

In the sex-capades testimony, I think the goal of the defense was to offer the possibility that a secret lover might have had a motive for murder. What they have shown is that in this part of Cary, everyone was doing everyone in each other's houses and it was apparently no big deal. So, even if there was a secret lover, they wouldn't be meeting in empty cul-de-sacs and there would not have been a motive created as a result.

Has anyone ever noticed how tough it is to think clearly and to communicate with clarity at the top of one's lungs? Words when spoken can't be shoved back in. Ten deep breaths. I've learned the hard way, and say that with respect and regret. I can only imagine the pain that some feel, especially if personally involved.

Prosecutor is objecting to hearsay? Really? And objecting to a police interview being admitted? This is rich...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734