State v Bradley Cooper 4-26-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are pictures of her floating around but I'm not sure they can be posted.

There is a 'photos' sticky under the trial section, maybe you could put it there.

So, if BC messed around with HM and JP messed around with NC, who did SH mess around with?

Why does work keep interfering with my trial watching?

The camera is on JP.....talk about the hot seat....looks uncomfortable.

He was a lot more vocal and animated in his interview with Dismukes as compared to how reserved and nervous he has been on the stand.

You may need an account and be connected to her professionally. Am I allowed to copy and paste the photo here? Is that against the rules?

IIRC, you may post only photos you own the rights to. Otherwise, use a link.

This is interesting...witness said in police interview that he and NC ran the same route (Regency), and that he was planning to go look where "no one else would" for NC before going into work.

Didn't he say on direct he didn't know where that route was?

I'm not caught up on comments, but I get a VERY odd feeling listening to JP and seeing his facial reaction. Like he knows something more or is hiding something.

You may need an account and be connected to her professionally. Am I allowed to copy and paste the photo here? Is that against the rules?

Just checked, and I'm seriously disappointed by her profile picture (definitely not Eartha Kitt). Funny aside, she works for what appears to be her mother's company called "PM Services Co." Couldn't help but replace "PM" with "Night"!

:floorlaugh:

I discovered the link won't work unless you have an account and contacts in common. I'm just not comfortable posting a photo...sorry.

No apology to me required. I saw her picture on Meetup back in 2008 (picture was later removed).

This witness is lying. Notice the change in demeanor/speech? he's walking deeper and deeper into his own ----.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
primelectrics