State v Bradley Cooper 4-26-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The defense will most likely call HM as a witness, IMO. Probably JP's ex-wife as well.

I just want to say this. JP was with HM. HM was with BC. JP has lied and said he has had no contact with NC since the cofee shop talk. Also, Kurtz would not taken this case if he that BC did it. He already had been appointted cancel from the state, Trenkle. IMO there will be more bombshells before this trial is over. This Judge is horrific and I hope I would never ever have to go in front of him. He is totally pro prosecution and then we have the "good ole boy network in play too" I really dont think BC did this even if he did there is absolutely no evidence to say he did it is just "gut" feeling. I would hate to know that he would sit in prison for the rest of my life for "gut" feelings.

I agree about this judge. Terrible. Can you say: mistrial?????

MOO, I don't think the Rentz' have a shadow of a doubt as to who killed their daughter. And they are privvy to far more inside information than we are IMO.

What kind of "far more inside information" do you know that they are aware of that has not come out in testimony/evidence. What pros evidence (CE or otherwise) which could not point to anything other than BC guilt has been suppressed?

What's going on with the jury? It's raining so hard here I can barely hear what the judge is saying.

I wonder what the relationship is now between this witness and BC is? Not that it matters. I guess I was curious was BC staring daggers at him during questioning.

Found it funny that JP was worried about his indiscretion being portrayed in the media and what it would do to his kids and ex-wife. Maybe he should of that before he got naked on a couch. But, then again - he can't remember if they engaged in sexual intercourse, right???? This guy irritates me

I'm only throwing out a guess here but I'm wondering if her purpose for being in court today is because they expect the defense to make an issue of the paternity of the youngest child.

G*d I hope not. There has been enough about sordid matters already. Someday these children are going to grow up. Poor things don't need this crap IMO. IMO, MOO, this borders on the same type situation as Westerfield blaming his teenage son..... Again, MOO. Brad is in control of *this* line of defense.

I think there is more to the story of himself and NC and the content of those calls in 2008 that he's not divulging. I don't know if he necessarily lying, but it doesn't seem like he's divulging everything. It's just a gut instinct, I could be wrong.

Did he mention what the nature of his relationship with NC was in 2007? He certainly was talking with her for long lengths of time.

Since he was with HM at the time, I wonder if NC re-started something with JP as a way to get back at HM.

Isn't the statute of limitations two years for that cause of action? Otherwise, I'd think so.

It is 2 years in North Carolina. So unless they filed this a year ago (and we haven't heard), they can't do it now.

Found it funny that JP was worried about his indiscretion being portrayed in the media and what it would do to his kids and ex-wife. Maybe he should of that before he got naked on a couch. But, then again - he can't remember if they engaged in sexual intercourse, right???? This guy irritates me

If I remember correctly, we also had a president who was confused about such matters. jmo

HP and KL still seem to be doing a lot of giggling in the court room, that bothers me.

This is by far the strangest trial I have ever followed including having the strangest jury. There will be no way to predict a verdict in this case. It's all just crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l