State v Bradley Cooper 4-26-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently he made a comment in the beginning that Nancy had told him she was going to go run the next day. Later he said that his comment wasn't accurate and she had just talked about running some time.

I wonder why the defense would call him though.

NM, just got answered above.

IIRC, in Kurtz's Motion to Stay, he goes on a rant about Mr. Lopez saying one time that Nancy told him (at the party) she was gonna "run" the next day and then in another interview he says that Nancy told him she was gonna "exercise" the next day.

But I could be wrong.

He also appears to be a very kind man - much like the kindness shown by his wife.

What a contrast between this guy and the last one.

Is that Alice Stubbs sitting with the Rentz's? Wearing a blue top.

if it is i bet she's following the trial closely in the event there is a NG verdict. i'm guessing the rentz's will follow the same path as the brown's and file a wrongful death suit against BC using AS.

if it is i bet she's following the trial closely in the event there is a NG verdict. i'm guessing the rentz's will follow the same path as the brown's and file a wrongful death suit against BC using AS.

There appears to be a 2 year window for a wrongful death suit. That window has passed.

Desperate Housewives.....we were right. And DD knew it too.

HA, even DD called the neighborhood Desperate Housewives, don't believe I've heard that before.

And once again, the jury does the Pop-Tart (TM Judge Belvin Perry, Jr.)

This poor guy being centered out for making a statement regarding nancy going jogging....He questioned his memory on that afterwards..now is going to be accused of colluding with the "Cary Cliche" to change his testimony/statement :maddening:

This guy didnt know nancy prior to that night, had some nice small talk, abouts kids etc..NOW he is going to be attacked by Brad and Co.

Let it be known to anyone who attends a party and speaks to anyone you dont know to record all discussion, inflections of voice, maybe a photo of that person, then write it all down..or else you could be called to court, and forced to face smearing by the defense team for remembering some obscure convo you had...Better yet, dont say nuthin unless you know something IMPORTANT...course then you will be called a liar or making things up..or even worse you are part of a conspiracy to frame the defendent..BEWARE:maddening:

This poor guy being centered out for making a statement regarding nancy going jogging....He questioned his memory on that afterwards..now is going to be accused of colluding with the "Cary Cliche" to change his testimony/statement :maddening:

This guy didnt know nancy prior to that night, had some nice small talk, abouts kids etc..NOW he is going to be attacked by Brad and Co.

Let it be known to anyone who attends a party and speaks to anyone you dont know to record all discussion, inflections of voice, maybe a photo of that person, then write it all down..or else you could be called to court, and forced to face smearing by the defense team for remembering some obscure convo you had...Better yet, dont say nuthin unless you know something IMPORTANT...course then you will be called a liar or making things up..or even worse you are part of a conspiracy to frame the defendent..BEWARE:maddening:

I believe i shall overdrink and thereby NOT remember anything but a blur. Sounds easier.

This guy is visibly upset. I have missed his takihng the stand and just tuning in. I guess let's throw him under the bus too, right Kurtz. How sad.

You don't find it odd that he said it to police...than later said he was 100% sure about everything except that one comment? And he's still not saying she didn't say it....just that he can't say with 100% certainty now.

Here comes the L. witness. I have NO idea who this is or how he plays into this at all.

IIRC, his wife testified for the defense. She'd just met Nancy that night, and said she 'voiced worry to her husband' something along those lines, 'worrying about Nancy', Nancy helped them get their children into the car as they were leaving. etc.

I'd be surprised if the defense attacks. Mostly it seems they are drawing out the testimony and getting some licks in on the neighborhood while getting mentioned as many times as possible the idea that NC was saying she was going running or may have said it.

If they attack this guy, unless something else comes up to show he's lying, they're crazy. He seems like a decent guy who told what he knew.

There sure had to be a whole lot of conspirators here, didn't there?

This Mr. Lopez looks so very sad! I just want to hug him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member