State v Bradley Cooper 4-26-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know. Something was going on between them. I don't think we know the whole story. What was he talking about when he said he was upset about something NC was saying about him to others? What was that all about?

What did BC gain? Nothing. I have never felt he had motive for killing her.

I think JP is hiding something. He doesn't seem to be very truthful

Okay-- 2 things:
1) Has to be identical to the nanosecond.
2) You have to have this occur while navigating the page. Did you navigate to anything? It looks, based on the time difference between open and closed hands, like you didn't. And the map in question involved clicking and dragging and zooming.

Thanks!
Nope. Pass. I'm not playing that game. I don't feel like sitting here all night while folks move the goalpost. I really don't care whether anyone believes the results or not. I've got the facts on my side.

Feel free to test it yourself to your heart's desire. It's pretty trivial to do. Download a freeware Windows file viewer so that you can see the hidden TIF files and have at it.

There is no proof of that. It would be helpful to hear from HM and JP's ex on this.

I didn't explain myself very well. If you believe that JP killed her and HM was his alibi, he had to have gone into the Cooper house to kill her because Brad said that she was still in the house at 7 a.m. At 7 a.m. JP was at home with his children after his ex-wife dropped them off on her way to work.

Like I said, 'pigs could fly too', I don't deal in all these 'possibilities'. run this past me AFTER we hear RL's second tape. All these odd occcurances happened on this one day. Brad became Mr. Clean, Nancy ran alone for the first time, in only a sports bra, the only red & black one she owned. In two left shoes, and on and on.

To begin with, no, there is FACTUAL evidence that pigs are not capable of unassisted flight, nor are they capable of piloting an aircraft. They are, however, cabable of being flOWN, ie, riding on a plane.

Okay, I KEEP hearing the "two left shoes" reference. Correct me if I am mistaken, but weren't the two right shoes found determined to NOT be her size, meaning they were NOT a factor, unless she was running in two left shoes that did not FIT her?

As for the rest, the ONLY evidence that Brad WASN'T a "house cleaner" is from the people she complained to that Brad won't give her money (he did), wouldn't spend time witht he kids (he did) and Brad did a NUMBER of things that were simply made up by NC to get sympathy.

To those in the BDI camp that are divorced, how many of you would like you innocent or guilt based on stories told to your ex spouses friends by your ex spouse?

I think JP is hiding something. He doesn't seem to be very truthful

I agree. And I believe that is what the defense was going for in calling JP. JP should have been a suspect to LE and investigated.

His interviews with the CPD, played today in court, put red flags up everywhere.

I'm not saying JP did it...I'm saying he should have been investigated thoroughly.

So there is a possibility that with the imminent divorce, JP felt that he would have to provide child support if turned out that he was the father?

What a big, big mess and it isn't over yet! Wonder if HM will be next?

*I agree that this guy is a liar.

Although I'd like to see her on the stand, I don't see how she could possibly help anybody. And surely the jury would have the good sense not to believe anything she said. Not good witness material for anybody, IMHO.

Did your husband work for Cisco? No, you cite that they didn't, since you are so sure.

My husband worked for a large, international corp., with sites around the world. Plenty of perks and bennies, but the education options were for tuition, books, any sorts of necessary equipment, materials, but no trips abroad. We did get a nice move package when we relocated. They paid for everything needed to make us 'whole' once we got here. Paid to run gas lines for my gas appliances in our new home, anything we needed to make our lives the same as we had back home. But no trips abroad. All of our expenses were paid until we could take possession of our home here. We had to live in a hotel until our closing date. Our food was paid, our living expenses. No trip abroad though. :( Which was why I questioned 'if Brad was just a run of the mill techie, why would Cisco pay to move him internationally when they could hire any techie locally. this area has plenty of universities and colleges to hire run of the mill techies. why pay all those expenses to move someone here from another country?

Did you use Windows Vista? Can you do a step-by-step of how you did this and why it differs from what unc70 did?
I explained why it was different last weekend in nauseating detail. It wasn't good enough for you then, it won't be good enough for you now. Feel free to search my earlier posts.

Originally Posted by gracielee
Cite for that? My husband took advantage of education benefits through work, but there was never a trip included. the tuition was covered as long as one maintained a minimum GPA, and books were paid for. No trips abroad though.

Did your husband work for Cisco? No, you cite that they didn't, since you are so sure.

Pretty sure Cisco would have paid for, at minimum, his airfare since he coupled it with a business trip.

In response to earlier comments regarding triathalons, I only recall evidence (testimony of SH) of BC participating in two, one in Florida (NC & girl(s) also went on this trip) and one in Arkansas (or Arizona) with SH (NC & girl(s) didn't go). Other competitions were discussed/planned but SH testified that those plans were cancelled. Does anyone have evidence of the 12 or 20 that have been mentioned on this thread?

Nope. Pass. I'm not playing that game. I don't feel like sitting here all night while folks move the goalpost. I really don't care whether anyone believes the results or not. I've got the facts on my side.

Feel free to test it yourself to your heart's desire. It's pretty trivial to do. Download a freeware Windows file viewer so that you can see the hidden TIF files and have at it.

I don't think anyone is moving a goalpost. I think the intent of the challenge was to recreate what Chappelle said BC did and get the same results. Based on your timestamps (which are 1 second apart between the open and closed hand files....and I'm assuming it is less than 1 second based on rounding), you didn't do the steps that Brad did. It's fine...and you did get the timestamps to match for each of the 3...but it would be nice if you explained the steps you took. Did you actually move and grab the picture a couple of times, then zoom in multiple levels?

My husband worked for a large, international corp., with sites around the world. Plenty of perks and bennies, but the education options were for tuition, books, any sorts of necessary equipment, materials, but no trips abroad. We did get a nice move package when we relocated. They paid for everything needed to make us 'whole' once we got here. Paid to run gas lines for my gas appliances in our new home, anything we needed to make our lives the same as we had back home. But no trips abroad. All of our expenses were paid until we could take possession of our home here. We had to live in a hotel until our closing date. Our food was paid, our living expenses. No trip abroad though. :( Which was why I questioned 'if Brad was just a run of the mill techie, why would Cisco pay to move him internationally when they could hire any techie locally. this area has plenty of universities and colleges to hire run of the mill techies. why pay all those expenses to move someone here from another country?

Hi GracieLee - Most of my posts are questions or opinions or speculation. However, this subject I do know. I have inside information on Cisco's benefits, including MBA, as well as the culture. The MBA program is very generous, and Cisco will readily send a HIPO on an expat assignment. Remember, BC himself is not a US citizen, and was on a visa which Cisco sponsored. Also, it's very frowned upon to bring spouses on business trips.

You had to know that your test was NEVER going to be believed in this crowd, right?
Ha. Yeah. The funny thing is that other than saying that BC probably did it, but there wouldn't be enough evidence to prove it, I've been one of the most "down the middle" people here. If I posted something that did not match the predetermined truth of the anti-BC people, I would have been attacked by them. I posted something that didn't match the predetermined truth of the pro-BC people and got attacked by them.

Color me shocked.

You had to know that your test was NEVER going to be believed in this crowd, right?

I believe the picture he showed (assuming a he, my apologies if I am wrong) are the actual results. But I think it is fair to ask the steps taken since, based on the timestamps, it doesn't look like a reproduction of what BC did. Again, I think the point of the challenge was to try and reproduce what BC did and get the same results that the "FBI" found. Not just to get timestamps that show the same value. I do believe it is trivial to get them to show the same value by deleting the TIFs and doing a google search and 1 closed hand grab.

Oh and RL on the witness stand was heartbreaking to watch. I felt like he was torn between doing the right thing and hurting NC family. I think his first interview with Det. AD was very real.

I wondered if maybe he was choked up because he knows he lied. His first interview was very honest. He should have kept it.

Kurtz said in his opening (or maybe it was in that court doc from February?) that RL had his recorded interview and then police told him he would need to go home and discuss it with his wife (something like that), then the next day he changed his story.

It does appear that there was a lot of coercion in this case.

- This RL testimony - pressure to go along with "THE story"

- The affidavit meetings of the Lochmere women

- MH felt police were coercing him to admit to helping BC with the crime, making the phone call, etc.

- JA calling CD trying to pressure her to write the negative affidavit.

- CC mentioning not a word about NC's paint plans the day she disappeared but "remembering" it in August when she was interviewed again.

Just got back from HT and need to catch up. I assume you have shared the secret of getting these results. You apparently discovered it since your earlier examples from Google Maps which had different times.

Will catch up as quick as I can.

I explained why it was different last weekend in nauseating detail. It wasn't good enough for you then, it won't be good enough for you now. Feel free to search my earlier posts.

Lets just say that if you had a video of BC strangling the life out of NC with a decorative stick, mopping up and washing towels, and throwing FXO cards, routers, and shoes in a random trash can, your files still wouldn't be right. (That sounds kind of familiar, only...not.)

Ha. Yeah. The funny thing is that other than saying that BC probably did it, but there wouldn't be enough evidence to prove it, I've been one of the most "down the middle" people here. If I posted something that did not match the predetermined truth of the anti-BC people, I would have been attacked by them. I posted something that didn't match the predetermined truth of the pro-BC people and got attacked by them.

Color me shocked.

I'm certainly not attacking you. I'm simply asking you to explain the steps you took to see if it is a valid scenario versus what the "FBI" witness said. Are you not willing to share what you did?

Please don't be offended. I'm not discounting your work. I seemed to recall when you did that initial work, you did not use Windows Vista and that is what BC's computer used so I was just asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shablee