State v Bradley Cooper 4-5-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
seriously who would think their husband adversary or not would hack their email account???

I would think he might, although my husband probably wouldn't think of it. I would do it to his, however, in similar circumstances.

We are not adversaries, though, and have complete freedom to read one another's emails any time. We have no secrets from one another.

By the way, the evidence that he didn't do it is the 6:40 am call from the house to his cell when he was less than a minute from HT. Until that call is somehow proven to be made from someone or something other than NC, then there is your evidence.

A vehicle that I just got rid of was only in my name. But I bought it before we got married. Our other vehicles are in both our names. But we don't borrow money either. I'm confused if they were only in his name or if they were in both. I assumed from the statement that they were both on both vehicles.

What the heck is up with quoting posts? It's now showing you quoting the wrong person.

Are your cars only in your name? Serious question. My car is in my name.

We have 2 vehicles and both are in my husband's name only. So was our house. I am a SAHM and I do not make a dime. I hope this is not common. Ultimately, I think s/he who makes the money has the power.

So is this why the FBI said his phone had a 32 digit access code? That wasn't his personal access code/password. It was an unlock code.

I think I may be the only preschool mom who didn't know Nancy Cooper.

Seriously...

Triangle Academy Preschool is a great school. I have no idea how many stars it has or doesn't have, but it's not some exclusive private school that you guys are making it out to be. It's decent. We chose it because it was not affiliated with a church like so many of the affordable preschools are in Cary.

If you want to talk about expensive preschools then you should be looking at Montessori schools. Those are quite expensive. Thousands of dollars a year...

My daughter when to Triangle Academy Preschool for 2 school years. When she was 3 she went 2 days a week from 9 - 1:00. The cost was about $220 a month. When she was 4 she went 3 days a week and the cost was $310. My daughter attended 2006/2007 school year & the 2007/2008 school year.

We considered that pretty affordable.

Defense made a stink about this access code. Something about how it wasn't 32 digits til AFTER LE had it in custody?

Right, but as a married couple why wouldn't it be in both names? All cars my husband and I have had together have been titled in both names and if there were loans taken out they were in both names. I thought that was common?

My wife's car and loan are only in her name. I don't know how common it is to be in both but I can see cases why they are not.

I'm still mostly waiting for the computer evidence. What did Brad read after he claimed he was asleep? What if anything did he do online later that night when he claimed he was asleep?

Watching his deposition, his story of the night/morning of the murder seems highly contrived, self-serving and at odds with how a well functioning couple would behave much less one in which the parties can barely stand each other. It leads me to the opinion that he lied for a reason and the reason was to cover up what happened that night.

Yet it still seems to me the prosecution is spending too much time on this whole idea of showing Brad being a bad guy and it is diluting the picture of circumstantial evidence rather than sharpening it.

The whole affair nonsense is one such issue. So it turns out they both slept around. What, exactly, does it gain to keep talking about? And is there anyone in America who doesn't know yet that Brad allotted $300 per week to Nancy for certain expenses, extra, whatever?

Out here in the intersphere the debate is on as to whether everything he did was in furtherance of an evil goal while she had only the most innocent of intentions in each action. From what I've heard, they both were flawed in their approach to finances and in their approach to relationships generally. It really isn't clear who drove most of the conflicts. It is clear Brad had the edge in these engagements due to his control over the paycheck.

It's clear they had a conflict laden relationship.
It's clear Brad would be financially obligated to Nancy for years to come.
It's clear he behaved in an unusual manner the morning of the murder.
It's clear to me his choice of cleaning actions were consistent with those useful to remove evidence rather than that which would have more generally and usefully neatened the house.
It's clear (to me) he lied about his actions.
It's clear he was seen out very early in the morning around the time the body was believed to be dumped.
It's clear two shoes of Nancy's were dumped by somebody, yet they happen to be of the same foot.
It's clear her body was found in a state of dress more consistent with having been asleep rather than having been running (abductor took the socks??)
It's clear to me his statement to the police of what she would be wearing when found (if properly recorded) suggests more knowledge of what she was wearing than he would later claim in his deposition.
And there is plenty more that is consistent with his having been the murderer.

The evidence against remains, to the extent it is there, for the most part not in yet.

I think getting dragged down the road of Brad is bad because of an affair(s) but Nancy's affair(s) was just an infortunate mistake takes away from the focus of this case which is whether the evidence, when taken together and considered logically, shows beyond a reasonable doubt Brad killed Nancy.

<after a two minute dead silent event> One would think that this ADA could have gotten his mess together better than this.

I think I may be the only preschool mom who didn't know Nancy Cooper.

Seriously...

Triangle Academy Preschool is a great school. I have no idea how many stars it has or doesn't have, but it's not some exclusive private school that you guys are making it out to be. It's decent. We chose it because it was not affiliated with a church like so many of the affordable preschools are in Cary.

If you want to talk about expensive preschools then you should be looking at Montessori schools. Those are quite expensive. Thousands of dollars a year...

My daughter when to Triangle Academy Preschool for 2 school years. When she was 3 she went 2 days a week from 9 - 1:00. The cost was about $220 a month. When she was 4 she went 3 days a week and the cost was $310. My daughter attended 2006/2007 school year & the 2007/2008 school year.

We considered that pretty affordable.

Thanks, finally some real, rational figures and explanation. Thank you. :)

Wow, your home is in your husband's name only? So if he should die, what would happen then?

We don't have the house any more, so that point is moot. We do have wills, in which we each inherit the other's estate.

She would have marital rights to it.

Wouldn't that put it into an inheritance type situation then, needing probate and all? Without a will, IIRC children are entitled to 2/3 of the complete estate, no?

Thanks, finally some real, rational figures and explanation. Thank you. :)

That sounds about right for a 5 star. My figures were just going off of full time (since that's the only stuff I knew about).

like when the phone guy comes to repair your phone at home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members