State v Bradley Cooper 5-3-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The same brother who has a child that BC couldn't even name?? you're right he probably wouldn't give up anything for his "brother". I stand corrected.

In the beginning I thought he was innocent...thought there had to be some mad strangler out there leaving women half naked in a ditch...but when I heard how Brad had behaved in the months pre and post death I couldn't accept that this was a random act of violence. I also initially hated the idea that he lost custody of his children, but after reading/hearing from those who were closest to the family...I pray no judge will rescind the custody order...and I'm praying real hard.

Based on personal experience, alternates are released at the end of testimony, prior to deliberations. If they lose a juror after that point there is a mistrial.

well, if the judge lets that happen after an eight week trial, he's stupid......

i've seen countless trials where they hold the alternates separately, just in case

What if something were to happen to one of the the jurors between now and verdict?

Once the jury has been charged and has begun deliberations the alternates are sent home (not for recall)

verdict watch always makes me nervous........who's got chocolate?:crazy:

I got some, from Sweden, I am not sure if you would like it. It contains about 95% fat.

Anyhow. I am in a country far far away. Is there anyway I can get an alert if the verdict is in? Anyone knows?
Many thanks

well, if the judge lets that happen after an eight week trial, he's stupid......

i've seen countless trials where they hold the alternates separately, just in case

I've never heard of that. Perhaps one of the attorneys here can clarify?

If he is found NG, their hell really begins when they have to give those children back to his murderous hands. God please forbid that happening!

If he is found Not Guilty, he deserves to get his kids back. There is no evidence he abused the kids (in fact, just the opposite). So if he is found not guilty of killing their mother, then he should get the kids back.

Is it a mere coincidence I purchased 10 bars of chocolate candy for $10 on "sale" during lunch today cause it seemed like a good deal?

No, there is no coincidence in trials.

I am intending to eat all of it and will likely live to regret it.

There is very rarely a smoking gun. Circumstantial evidence is the sum of the parts. BUT, we have a TON of circumstantial, PLUS that Google search...what are the odds?

I agree, there is very rarely a smoking gun. But a simple demonstration in court, that it is indeed possible to make an automated 32 second call, would clinch the deal for the state. So why did they not do it??? They did not because it is not possible.

Same thing on the Google search. When somebody alleges tampering via invalid timestamps, you simply demonstrate or have a witness speak to, how invalid timestamps can be created without tampering. Why did they not do that?????

Change those two items, and the answer is guilty, by almost everyone....Think it through. Why did the prosecution not address those simple points?????

I got some, from Sweden, I am not sure if you would like it. It contains about 95% fat.

Anyhow. I am in a country far far away. Is there anyway I can get an alert if the verdict is in? Anyone knows?
Many thanks

mail it please? lol

as to the verdict, i think upthread someone listed a site that will text you..........

Live - jury request for items, judge def/pros discussion:

2008 Calendar (they will print and provide)
Witness list (don't think they will oblige)

missed the other 2 things anyone else catch them?

Why do they need a calendar? Can't they figure out the days and dates from the info they have?

If he is found Not Guilty, he deserves to get his kids back. There is no evidence he abused the kids (in fact, just the opposite). So if he is found not guilty of killing their mother, then he should get the kids back.

I'm sure that's been the Rentz and Krista's hellatious nightmare for over two years.

Something about a laptop with a clarification that they were not asking for actual laptop?

Do you really think he wants them?

Is it a mere coincidence I purchased 10 bars of chocolate candy for $10 on "sale" during lunch today cause it seemed like a good deal?

No, there is no coincidence in trials.

I am intending to eat all of it and will likely live to regret it.

:floorlaugh:

no sharing?:D

Jury back in. They have selected a foreperson already..then camera off before he is named

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010