State v Bradley Cooper 5-3-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is all the extended family from Nancy and Brad? Does it matter?

I think the fact the vast majority of people who knew the victim and BC all think he did it should matter to a jury that is weighing CE no?

I also think it matters because everyone on the jury would ask themselves if they would be accused by friends of being a murderer and probably conclude there is something strange about this guy to get that kind of reaction.

i hope they let us know when the jury leaves for the night.......i hate waiting and finally read on some news site that they left an hour ago:floorlaugh:

speaking of such, will wral livestream it too?
and when does it start please?

Gosh, I wish I knew. I've heard the date for jury selection, but my memory isn't great right now. Hope someone else chimes in with the answers!! If it's televised live, I'm going to get fired.

Hate to be dense here, but where are you finding out this info on the items the jury is requesting?:waitasec:

they were live in the courtroom and the judge announced it

Is it a mere coincidence I purchased 10 bars of chocolate candy for $10 on "sale" during lunch today cause it seemed like a good deal?

No, there is no coincidence in trials.

I am intending to eat all of it and will likely live to regret it.

Stay strong. Don't do it.

It is a "HE"...so they picked one of the two men.

I was in the courtroom one afternoon and pretty much decided in my own mind which person would be chosen to be the spokesman. Bet I was right on the money, too!:p

I believe this is the pertinent statute regarding alternate jurors in a criminal proceeding in NC:

§ 15A 1215. Alternate jurors.
(a) The judge may permit the seating of one or more alternate jurors. Alternate jurors must be sworn and seated near the jury with equal opportunity to see and hear the proceedings. They must attend the trial at all times with the jury, and obey all orders and admonitions of the judge. When the jurors are ordered kept together, the alternate jurors must be kept with them. If before final submission of the case to the jury, any juror dies, becomes incapacitated or disqualified, or is discharged for any other reason, an alternate juror becomes a juror, in the order in which selected, and serves in all respects as those selected on the regular trial panel. Alternate jurors receive the same compensation as other jurors and, unless they become jurors, must be discharged upon the final submission of the case to the jury.

Gosh, I wish I knew. I've heard the date for jury selection, but my memory isn't great right now. Hope someone else chimes in with the answers!! If it's televised live, I'm going to get fired.

:floorlaugh:

yes, i'm a fellow trial addict.........when the anthony trial starts, i'm becoming a hermit

thank you for answering:crazy:

I think the fact the vast majority of people who knew the victim and BC all think he did it should matter to a jury that is weighing CE no?

I also think it matters because everyone on the jury would ask themselves if they would be accused by friends of being a murderer and probably conclude there is something strange about this guy to get that kind of reaction.

I don't see any problem with Nancy's sister and Brad's brother not attending the trial (assuming they have not).

Do you really think he wants them?

Yes, I honestly 100% believe he wants his kids. The simple fact that he sat through that murder inquiry disguised as a custody hearing proves that in my opinion. There was also plenty of evidence that he spent quality time with him and that they love him.

speaking of such, will wral livestream it too?
and when does it start please?

Jury selection starts May 31st - opening statements projected to be June 6 or 7th. I don't know about wral or if a judge has ruled on a camera or not. Maybe someone else knows.

Can anyone tell me off the top of your head, which day Nancy's sister testified? I never saw the video and I'd like to watch it.

I believe this is the pertinent statute regarding alternate jurors in a criminal proceeding in NC:

§ 15A 1215. Alternate jurors.
(a) The judge may permit the seating of one or more alternate jurors. Alternate jurors must be sworn and seated near the jury with equal opportunity to see and hear the proceedings. They must attend the trial at all times with the jury, and obey all orders and admonitions of the judge. When the jurors are ordered kept together, the alternate jurors must be kept with them. If before final submission of the case to the jury, any juror dies, becomes incapacitated or disqualified, or is discharged for any other reason, an alternate juror becomes a juror, in the order in which selected, and serves in all respects as those selected on the regular trial panel. Alternate jurors receive the same compensation as other jurors and, unless they become jurors, must be discharged upon the final submission of the case to the jury.

thank you blog...........i appreciate it, i'm in georgia and i guess i've never watched a north carolina trial before............well, peterson east but that was long ago and i have CRS:D

thanks again:seeya:

Going to check in with the Coleman trial. Don't let anything good happen until I get back!

Hate to be dense here, but where are you finding out this info on the items the jury is requesting?:waitasec:

Sorry Gorelators, just because WRAL says a "recess", I didn't "x" it out. Best I can do, I lost the feed to buffering before I heard the last two requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!