State v Bradley Cooper 5-3-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in the courtroom one afternoon and pretty much decided in my own mind which person would be chosen to be the spokesman. Bet I was right on the money, too!:p

Can you tell us what made you pick him as foreperson?

Yes, I honestly 100% believe he wants his kids. The simple fact that he sat through that murder inquiry disguised as a custody hearing proves that in my opinion. There was also plenty of evidence that he spent quality time with him and that they love him.

Absolutley. Really apart from this sick person Coleman would not want their kids near?

I think he has displayed affection and love. A little to late a little to less maybe, but I am sure he loves his kids. He went through a lot in order to make sure they are in a good place.

That's what I heard as well.

One of the men was said to be "tech" savy, IIRC.

I would imagine that during the process of selecting the jurors, both sides would want one or more who was able to understand the dynamics of the technology in this case.

If he is found NG, their hell really begins when they have to give those children back to his murderous hands. God please forbid that happening!

Funny, his hell intensified when they snatched his children from his innocent hands. I hope that they have not completely corrupted the children in the process of ruining his life.

I am going to read some tea leaves and guess that once the jury convened they looked at each other and asked "does anyone understand any of this computer/phone evidence?"

Tech guy probably raised his hand, and they made him the foreman.

This leads me to believe that most of these jurors will make up their minds based on the way the tech evidence is untangled during deliberations.

Calendar? I think this means they want to look at several if not all evidence and events in the scope of a span of weeks or months rather than focus right in on 7/11 and 7/12 (at least immediately). Some of the jurors must not be recollecting sequences the same way. I imagine they will map evidence and events to dates.

It appears the jury is going to actually look at evidence and discuss. This is a good thing, as Martha S. would say.

Funny, his hell intensified when they snatched his children from his innocent hands. I hope that they have not completely corrupted the children in the process of ruining his life.

I hope you will rethink your last statement.

heads up, judge back on the bench i think............camera still on flag, but i saw his head as he sat down

I am very excited for the jurors' verdict, no matter which way it goes. I have to trust that they will come to the right conclusion, whether it's the same as mine or not. Remember, they have a different view of the case than we do, seeing as we have seen so much and analyzed it for so long. They only see what they have been allowed to see. So it will be interesting to see what conclusion they come to.

I hope you will rethink your last statement.

Why would I need to rethink my last statement?

Edited to add: clearly they blame him for NC's death, and clearly from this trial he is innocent of those charges. If they have influenced the children in any way to have negative impressions of their father, that would be corruption of the children.

2nd edit: The post to which I was replying presented NC's family as going through hell if they were to hand back BC's children to him. If BC is innocent, which it is clear that he is, that is downright offensive.

Why would I need to rethink my last statement?

The Rentz family has probably provided more love, time, and attention to those children in the 2.5 years they have had them than BC showed to them during their brief lives with him. Don't forget his Ironman training and events, his worldwide travels, his MBA, so many things that took him out of their young lives. I would imagine they have had more stability in the time they have been with KL and the mom and dad R. than ever before. I cannot see them ever saying a negative thing to those children about their father. I have watched their interactions with various people in the courtroom since this trial began and there isn't a 'corrupt' bone in them. Mom and dad R. are a class act.

looks like we're back

eta...........dismissing for the day

I loved it when Cummings said "Baba Ganoush...an ethnic restaurant." I giggle everytime I think about it. I also liked it when he yelled out, "I'm gonna sue that b*tch!"

He truly lost me when he started talking about K. being JP's child and DNA testing and then he started babbling about sheets and children's nightgowns. WTH was he going for there? That they could have scraped DNA off the nightgown?

And what was that about wheel base measurements changing as you drive around a curve? WUT? Oh, those zany BMW's designers!! (Actually, that sounds dangerous.)

Jury selection starts May 31st - opening statements projected to be June 6 or 7th. I don't know about wral or if a judge has ruled on a camera or not. Maybe someone else knows.

No camera for the 5-19-11 suppression hearing.
Camera will be allowed for trial.

Thinking they probably had a good idea who they wanted as foreman well before they were charged. Even tho they couldn't talk about the trial/evidence, they could talk and I'm sure learned alot about each other.

well, that answers that......no late night deliberating!

dismissed for the day..........given instructions again.............

back in the morning at 9:30

good night sleuthers:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members