State vs Bradley Cooper 4-21-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I never told the CPD that NC was afraid of Brad"

...I wonder what the CPD wrote down, and whether it was a miscommunication or embellishment.

In my not so humble opinion, there is no better breed of dog than a retriever. (now I'll duck for cover :truce:)

We now limit ourselves to rescuing adult dogs, but our last dog we had before this, we got when she was 5 weeks old. She died from melanoma at approx 13 yrs. A black lab/english springer spaniel mix. Best, most devoted, smartest dog we've ever had. When I die, our ashes will be mixed together. She understood every word I said, truly. :)

I guess we are going to have to wait for the answer to this witness's saying to Det. Dismukes..in her statement from August 2008 that nancy slept in her room with the kids and door locked because she was becoming increasingly more afraid of Brad...What a place to cut testimony..breaky poo !!

Yikes, she denied it, then I heard a page being taken out of a binder, and a worried look on Cary's face...

In my not so humble opinion, there is no better breed of dog than a retriever. (now I'll duck for cover :truce:)

They are great. I had a Labrador Deceiver who remained, until the time of her death, an "animal of interest" in several unsolved cold cases involving missing hamburgers and hot dogs.

No offense, really, but you have no idea what you are talking about with regard to how Google Map searches actually work.

You're right. I only know what I learned in the trial yesterday and what was explained made it very clear.

Please feel free to clear this up though since I got it wrong. Apparently you are saying that JW was incorrect with his explanations of the file types yesterday. Someone with 20+ years of computer experience.

We now limit ourselves to rescuing adult dogs, but our last dog we had before this, we got when she was 5 weeks old. She died from melanoma at approx 13 yrs. A black lab/english springer spaniel mix. Best, most devoted, smartest dog we've ever had. When I die, our ashes will be mixed together. She understood every word I said, truly. :)

I had a golden retriever and a black lab mix (3/4 lab.....not sure about the other 1/4). Both of their ashes sit on my mantle with a picture. I was very attached to both of them, but had a special bond with my lab. When I was dating, we would take the dogs on walks. I would sometimes find a reason to walk away leaving the dog with the person I was dating. She would go nuts. The first time I did that with my now wife, she didn't make a peep. It was the first time she ever did that. I took it as her way of offering approval.

Us dog people are a strange breed.

I guess we are going to have to wait for the answer to this witness's saying to Det. Dismukes..in her statement from August 2008 that nancy slept in her room with the kids and door locked because she was becoming increasingly more afraid of Brad...What a place to cut testimony..breaky poo !!

Yikes, she denied it, then I heard a page being taken out of a binder, and a worried look on Cary's face...

If there is a contradiction, I wouldn't assume that the jury will give the benefit of doubt to the CPD....probably just the opposite.

They are great. I had a Labrador Deceiver who remained, until the time of her death, an "animal of interest" in several unsolved cold cases involving missing hamburgers and hot dogs.

:floorlaugh::clap:

Extreme buffering issues for me today. :( 'She' couldn't make it work?? Usually when a couple can't work things out it's because *they* can't make it work. MOO This witness seems to give Brad a pass for so much. I wonder how she'd do if it was her husband sleeping with HM in *her* master bedroom closet?

I have found ABC's feed to be much more stable.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/livenow?id=8020507

Morning, all! Just an interesting note to start our day. In case any of you were not up late last night and do not go back and read the late-night comments, you might want to this time. Jay Ward came on Websleuths and posted a nice long note to us all!!

Does anyone have a link handy to the Jay Ward post?

I had a golden retriever and a black lab mix (3/4 lab.....not sure about the other 1/4). Both of their ashes sit on my mantle with a picture. I was very attached to both of them, but had a special bond with my lab. When I was dating, we would take the dogs on walks. I would sometimes find a reason to walk away leaving the dog with the person I was dating. She would go nuts. The first time I did that with my now wife, she didn't make a peep. It was the first time she ever did that. I took it as her way of offering approval.

Us dog people are a strange breed.

Yes, but our dogs are family, and their approval means a lot. I like rescuing dogs myself. Have rescued several greyhounds.

If it was the defenses smoking gun why are you the only one recognizing this? I didn't read anyone else discussing this defense huge "Fact" yesterday. Why didn't N&O and wral say anything about how important this was? All I read from everyone is that his home system wasn't completely secure.

I had several posts here about the same topic yesterday, with essentially the same understanding of all the pieces that were buried in Ward's testimony on Wednesday. The fact that BC's home systems and his Cisco laptop were insecure was mostly from his first day of testimony.

You really need to watch the Wednesday morning testimony very carefully to catch what was going on. The defense had a difficult task working around the "forensic expert" ruling and the unpredictable nature of which questions would be allowed by the judge. The prosecution fought this every possible way.

I still need to do some research and testing, and I would like to confer with my Windows guru, before I will be absolutely certain of tampering. Until then, I think the evidence strongly indicates something happened to the PC.

I already knew the techniques Ward showed, it was the glimpses of the actual reports that were key. The full reports, hundreds of pages long, were electronically entered into evidence as were the Ward videos.

Most of my attempts to post anything about this at other sites was not allowed; same apparently for several others people, including some who also post here. Not sure why that was happening.

If there is a contradiction, I wouldn't assume that the jury will give the benefit of doubt to the CPD....probably just the opposite.

Actually, I think most jurors give the benefit of doubt to police officers in trials.

On a different note, I won't be around this afternoon. Heading into the office to interview for another internal position that I really want. I've been doing my current job for almost 5 years and it is time for a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie