State vs. Jason Lynn Young 02-29-12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HC is blowing this entire case. This guy just sat there for hours coming across as a very reliable expert, kind, etc. and now HC is just dropping the ball left and right.

I want Howard to wrap this up soon please

I'm just curious about something here - I see a lot of people posting they are not 100% sure that JY murdered his wife and unborn child. Just who do you think did then?? If not JY, then who?? And better yet -- why?? I just don't see any other answer and am curious as to how those people who think differently do. (Not trying to be mean, but dang, I don't get it).

Presumed, assumed.

Was blood? Don't know. Bad information, yes. But did not change his report.

/The end.

I think at first he told the pros one thing and then later changed it and reported it to the def?

I think he originally id'd something as blood and then realized he was in error. But he changed his report to the def.

He said he gave the def bad info and changed his report.

:thud:
credibility out the window!
fran

Professionalism would go a great deal further IMO than the testiness and snippiness (yes, I mean the witness).

I think at first he told the pros one thing and then later changed it and reported it to the def?

I think he originally id'd something as blood and then realized he was in error. But he changed his report to the def.

He said he gave the def bad info and changed his report.

:thud:
credibility out the window!
fran

I don't think he loses credibility if he's mistaken, and then corrects his mistake. I actually find that to be honorable.

This witness accurately sums up his whole testimony:
"All I know is that I don't know"

the coughing lady is back today. always just one big cough. someone please bring her some cough drops.

Did I just hear him end with, "All I know is I don't know" I am not being snarky I think I heard that but not sure ?????

Klinkosum is doing such a good job..

The Pros is just mad that they called this guy.

He stands by the report.

So, he was for it but has since changed his mind.

So, how much of his testimony today is wrong?

Nope! Not credible in my book!

He was wrong already in this case. Maybe he should rethink. Or, forgetaboutit. It's too late.:thud:

JMHO
fran

I'm just curious about something here - I see a lot of people posting they are not 100% sure that JY murdered his wife and unborn child. Just who do you think did then?? If not JY, then who?? And better yet -- why?? I just don't see any other answer and am curious as to how those people who think differently do. (Not trying to be mean, but dang, I don't get it).

I'm convinced JY is somehow involved in the murder. I am not convinced he actually performed it (or at least did it by himself).

The "if not JY then who"? is different depending on whether or not you think he was involved.

Good cross by PT, this paid expert witness testimony is subjected to scrutiny as his findings and reports are largely based on the presumptions and assumptions where he uses key words such as, more than likely, educated guesses, presumptive , could be, etc., as there are no conclusive results for the prints in question

From what I've seen, there's nothing that discounts all the other C.E. in the case. This possible interpretation doesn't erase what else exists. There was enough time for JY to get back to his house and then back to the HI, he certainly had a few different motives (one being $$$), there was animosity in the marriage, he said he was done, so many things happened at the HI that I cannot say "just a coincidence." He was capable of committing this murder and shoe prints in the victim's blood that likely match shoes he did own are at the scene. Oh yeah, and he discarded his clothes and the shoes.

Personally I see the motive as shades of similar color to the Scott Peterson/Laci Rocha murder. Jason much like Scott didn't want to be tied down with kids. For both men money was extremely important, although I think it was more important to Jason. And like Scott I don't think Jason wanted any kids but once CY was born there wasn't much he could do. But he was hell bent on making sure there wouldn't be anymore. For a few reasons 1- It wouldn't be as easy for him to continue his multiple affairs with women. I'm sure he knew Michelle would demand that he become more involved which he had no intention of doing. 2- In the event that Michelle actually left him he would be saddled with not just child support for one but for two children not including alimony.

So for me I think the motive was the same as it was for Scott Peterson. Had Michelle never gotten pregnant I doubt he would have killed her. Would they still be married, doubtful. I think the life insurance payment was an added bonus for him. Because I don't think Jason ever intended on raising CY. I think he planned on giving her to his sister to raise.

It's so strange to see so many cases where a woman gets killed because of becoming pregnant.

Judge giving Collins opportunity to question the witness too.

the coughing lady is back today. always just one big cough. someone please bring her some cough drops.

OMG, she is so annoying.
Why would you come to court with a bad cough like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx