State vs. Jason Lynn Young 03-01-12 (P.M. session: PT closing arguments)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The lil card in the casket means nothing....... People put all kinds of things given to them in the casket...

Have you fallen off the fence? I'm on a roller coaster. :floorlaugh:

I guess I have :fence:<----me *plop*

There is too much circumstantial evidence....too many coincidences.

I'm thinking he will get 2nd degree.

HC: JY didn't call for verification of MY's death, would't talk, listen to what LE had to ask him. What is the harm in listening to a question? He has no interest in helping, none at all.

Told mom he was going to lose the house. Lose the house? The house isn't worth $4M. The only way he is going to lose the house is if he knows he won't get the life insurance. Tells sister she will be a good mother. What does he say to LF the first time he sees her after murder? I'm going to take a hit on the house. Asks SS if the will will hold up.

Not to be gruesome but I really wanted to see that pic. Dang it, I just don't get people who kill.

I don't think it's gruesome. I saw it but want to see it again. The rage he felt towards MY was obvious. Omg it was worse than I'd ever imagined for some reason.

HC: JY didn't call for verification of MY's death, would't talk, listen to what LE had to ask him. What is the harm in listening to a question? He has no interest in helping, none at all.

Told mom he was going to lose the house. Lose the house? The house isn't worth $4M. The only way he is going to lose the house is if he knows he won't get the life insurance. Tells sister she will be a good mother. What does he say to LF the first time he sees her after murder? I'm going to take a hit on the house. Asks SS if the will will hold up.

Wow!!!

HC: JY Didn't talk to anyone, didn't call LE, didn't ask, "Have you solved the murder of my wife?"

JY's biggest mistake (whether he is guilty or not) is his inappropriate behavior to her family and failure to ask about progress by LE.

My heart breaks for Mrs. Fisher and all of MY's friends and family. How could they bear to look at JY. My deepest sympathy to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95