State vs. Jason Lynn Young 2-20-2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This must be driving those who are taking notes crazy.

File : Hush Puppies.

:floorlaugh:

hushpuppies.jpg

Sometimes it's not possible to schedule witnesses in the best presentational manner. There are vacations, conflicts in schedules, etc. Even today, the prosecution had to shuffle the witness deck due to illness, children's illness.

At least in this case, we don't have defense witnesses appearing during the prosecution case because of problems in availability!

If JY knew about the cameras in the hotel enough to unplug/tilt them, then why wear a shirt by the camera that he later disposes? Wouldn't it make more sense to change shirts in the car? So you can be like "see, here's that shirt on surveillance!"

If it was JY, I guess he can't be expected to cover all of his tracks.

If JY knew about the cameras in the hotel enough to unplug/tilt them, then why wear a shirt by the camera that he later disposes? Wouldn't it make more sense to change shirts in the car? So you can be like "see, here's that shirt on surveillance!"

Bet he did not expect that pullover would be a bloody mess.
I also think he did not realize the cameras recorded and would have saved video days later.

The uhh...ummm...storage facility...it was a big warehouse,,,,ummm..thats where these items were ummm stored at.

Was agent....ummm present..ummm?

OMG!

Nite folks!

The other prosecutor is whispering too loud. We can hear what she's telling him to ask.

Maybe he didn't think there would end up being blood on it - if she had died of strangulation

Oh, they actually tried to snow everyone during the first trial, although there wasn't this type of scrutiny given. Oh, he's talking about that now, the one that was found!

It's similar, but not the same. The def showed it in a photo and SOME people here at first it was the same shirt. Nope!

JMHO
fran

PS....right this minute, I don't know what's in the shirt in that bag..fran

This is the Henley creme sweater.
Mama put it on him in the car (pulled from luggage)

187235-Image29-640x480.jpg

My supposition here is that Jason wore scrubs or some sort of "protective" clothing. I had to shop at Lowes this weekend and for the first time noticed what I'd read on this site last week, a Tyvek suit. These are like $11 or $12 and for someone planning like Young obviously did, it'd be nothing at all to make a cash payment for one of these suits and the transaction would never be traced to him.

It was of course unplanned that he ended up with blood on his shirt. Cassidy's disruption could very easily have been the cause; for the footprints also. He had to retrieve something from the closet as a result.

She had no way of knowing it, but poor little Cassidy may be the link that finally completes this puzzle.

Could be but it sounds like she was a major problem in the marriage? He could be full of poo about all of this though and just looking for excuses (mental abuse)?
I am pages behind but it is possible JY was 'exaggerating' any problems with his in-laws to isolate MY from her family - especially if they knew of the abuse or in any way empowered her. Anyone who stood up for her would have been an enemy to JY.

It is also quite possible Michelle allowed or perpetuated JY's perceptions in order to keep the peace.

MOO

This witness beats around the bush as much as the PT. Dozing off now.

They needed to have the HP made in BROWN.
Showing a black shoe over and over is not as compelling.

So by coinky-dink, he just happened to buy a pair of shoes verrry similar to the hush puppies that mysteriously disppeared, that fit into the footprint left at the scene of his wife's murder.

Yup! Just a coinky-dink!
just sayin'
fran

I bet those jurors are glad to get a break. Yes, JTF, they should have made those shoes up in a brown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj