State vs. Jason Lynn Young 2-21-2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok but then why go out and buy a pair before the NTO exactly like the round toe shoes and say you needed a pair of shoes that could go from dress to casual because you weren't allowed to go in your house. IF he had worn those to the business meeting and back to MF's house then he would not need to go out and buy a pair of almost the exact same shoes days later because he would have them.

Good question to ask him...but still no proof he disposed of the shoes he had on video

Thank goodness for breaks. Got the bed made, clothes in the laundry, dressed myself, etc. :) Couldn't function without breaks & lunch time to walk the dogs.

Good question to ask him...but still no proof he disposed of the shoes he had on video

Shoes are making my mind explode. This happened to me in the BC case it was the Saucony shoes and here with JY case it is the HP Orbitals!!!!!

JTF....what is your assessment of how the trial is progressing? I ALWAYS appreciate your input......

Shoes are making my mind explode. This happened to me in the BC case it was the Saucony shoes and here with JY case it is the HP Orbitals!!!!!

And in the age of the computer, all these 'shoe purchases' are kept track of online. Even the 'green juice'. :floorlaugh:

The shoe evidence has to have the jury confused. Somehow, they need to review this evidence in a nice bundle for them (and us too).

JTF....what is your assessment of how the trial is progressing? I ALWAYS appreciate your input......

I will say HC is doing a much better job with the video evidence vs BH. She was all over the board last time. They must nail him on the missing pullover ....it must be clear with no questions. Also, the daycare testimony was compelling, imo.

And in the age of the computer, all these 'shoe purchases' are kept track of online. Even the 'green juice'. :floorlaugh:

But not the Franklin shoes size 10. Those are not traced to any specific person. The rest of the shoes are, yes.

Most guys I know (and even ones I don't) don't take more than 2 or 3 pairs of shoes max on a trip. Usually just 2 pairs for a biz trip. Yet JY had lots and lots of shoes.

I will say HC is doing a much netter job with the video evidence vs BH. She was all over the board last time. They must nail him on the missing pullover ....it must be clear with no questions. Also, the daycare testimony was compelling, imo.

Thanks......agreed about Howard. The missing shirt is HUGE....they just have to make this clear and like you say, with no questions....soooo important.

I don't think the shoe testimony is confusing. We're talking about 4 pairs of shoes (not including those size 10 Franklins)

1. The rounded toe brown HP Orbital shoes (MISSING)
2. The square toe brown Kenneth Cole shoes, worn & scuffed (NOT MISSING)
3. The shoes JY wore on Fri when he came back to Raleigh (UNKNOWN / MISSING?)
4. The brand new brown slip on shoes to replace the missing HP Orbitals, purchased on or about 11/5/06, intended to mislead everyone (NOT MISSING)

But not the Franklin shoes size 10. Those are not traced to any specific person. The rest of the shoes are, yes.

Most guys I know (and even ones I don't) don't take more than 2 or 3 pairs of shoes max on a trip. Usually just 2 pairs for a biz trip. Yet JY had lots and lots of shoes.

I have to convince my husband to take TWO pairs. He hates taking too much stuff on business trips. If it were left up to him, he'd take a couple changes of underwear and his shaving kit and nothing else. :waitasec: He travels light. And he hates to shop, hence my buying him shoes on occasion. :please:

Thanks......agreed about Howard. The missing shirt is HUGE....they just have to make this clear and like you say, with no questions....soooo important.

Honestly, how hard would it be to get the pictures of the two DIFFERENT sweaters, blow them up somewhat and place them on a white board side by side??

I have to convince my husband to take TWO pairs. He hates taking too much stuff on business trips. If it were left up to him, he'd take a couple changes of underwear and his shaving kit and nothing else. :waitasec: He travels light. And he hates to shop, hence my buying him shoes on occasion. :please:

Even when he drives?

When I go on trips in the car, I just grab all the shoes I normally wear and toss them all in the car because I have plenty of room and its easier than thinking about which ones to bring. 3-4 pairs is normal IMO.

Does Dollar General have computers?

Honestly, how hard would it be to get the pictures of the two DIFFERENT sweaters, blow them up somewhat and place them on a white board side by side??

Exactly, Go! This is the kind of simple and effective exhibit that sticks in people's minds. Then have a witness point out how they differ from each other, with each thing that differs having an arrow pointed to it. :rocker:

I don't think the shoe testimony is confusing. We're talking about 4 pairs of shoes (not including those size 10 Franklins)

1. The rounded toe brown HP Orbital shoes (MISSING)
2. The square toe brown Kenneth Cole shoes, worn & scuffed (NOT MISSING)
3. The shoes JY wore on Fri when he came back to Raleigh (UNKNOWN / MISSING?)
4. The brand new brown slip on shoes to replace the missing HP Orbitals, purchased on or about 11/5/06, intended to mislead everyone (NOT MISSING)

It's still baffling to me why, if the intention was to have the Franklins as the 'intruder' shoes, that he would even wear the HP's in the house that night, knowing those shoes/prints can be tied to him. You would think he would get another 'dummy' shoe when he got the Franklins so that no shoe could be tied to him.

Bottom line the 2 shirts (the ivory colored one and the blue sweater one) in question got out of his suitcase, mother testified that JY did not remove anything when he got to her house.

Exactly, Go! This is the kind of simple and effective exhibit that sticks in people's minds. Then have a witness point out how they differ from each other, with each thing that differs having an arrow pointed to it. :rocker:

Right! This ain't rocket science!:waitasec:

Even when he drives?

When I go on trips in the car, I just grab all the shoes I normally wear and toss them all in the car because I have plenty of room and its easier than thinking about which ones to bring. 3-4 pairs is normal IMO.

Yup, even when he drives. He wears one pair, and I tell him to take a pair of casual shoes too. Like I said, were it up to him, it would be changes of underwear and socks, and nothing else. Once the hotel he was staying at had a fire alarm go off over-night. I told him "I told you to take your robe, just in case', as he complained about having to find some clothes to put on. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95