State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-27-12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
PY didn't help with funeral arrangements because she didn't feel it was a job for her, it was for the Fishers to handle. Um, no, it was your SON's job as her spouse and next of kin.

Didn't know what happened to MY, but he knew he couldn't afford to keep the house.

:(
fran

On the way to Raleigh, JY brings up he won't be able to keep the house because he won't be able to afford it? WOW... if my husband was just brutally butchered in the house, that would be the last thing on my mind!

He JY had lots of time to think about this driving to and from the crime scene ....he didn't go back to his house - how could anybody believe he was worried about losing it?

Some people laugh or snicker when they are nervous & in front of a bunch of people... Human nature...

True. But the way PY is doing it annoys me, personally. I wonder if she gives ONE hoot about the way in which the woman she herself described as adorable, warm, happy, was murdered. Her testimony comes across as incredibly rehearsed. jmo

Ms. Young keeps talking about her own importance, e.g., the daisies. Like mother like son? I am not being snarky. Perhaps JY's egocentricity is an inherited trait.

She is having trouble reciting her script, staying on point. In a way, I feel sorry for her, she's trying so hard, but keeps forgetting her place.

On the way to Raleigh, JY brings up he won't be able to keep the house because he won't be able to afford it? WOW... if my husband was just brutally butchered in the house, that would be the last thing on my mind!

What about that pile of life insurance... surely he hadn't forgot about that!

Not if you'd been thinking through the details for weeks or months...

Jason paid for the funeral, decribing how Jason said goodbye to Michelle.

So Pat is now well aware that Jason had to buy new "slip on" shoes. Others have speculated and I believe it's now clear, they are trying to work in Jason's testimony for him to keep him off the stand. I don't think he testifies this go round, although Klinkosum's silence today must be for a reason.

Maddening to see this testimony, she has absolutely zero empathy for Michelle or the Fisher family, yet works in the smallest of helpful and I'd argue false details, for her sociopath son. This is creepy.

ok, here we go, prepare for the "bushel and a peck" story....

ETA: maybe not...maybe that was in JYs script.

ITA. You are definitely not alone! It is very hard to watch. I can see right through them, their testimony is so calculated and manipulative! I haven't posted since hym and py took the stand, because I will violate the TOS!!! I can only imagine how MF and LF feel!!! Enough is enough! JMO
And I can understand loving and supporting your loved one, but IMO they're manipulating their testimony.... And they're probably coming across as credible to the jurors, because they don't know all the details...

I didn't follow the first trial; and I don't know all the detail.s...
But, I don't feel like the sister and mother's testimony is credible. Something is just terrible "off" with this Young family IMO...especially JY paying his sister $6,000 for room and board 10 months after he moves out...It appears he lied to his sister about his finances; and allowed her to contribute $40,000 to his defense...when he was making good money, the sister didn't know about.

I also find the mother's testimony to be "off." There's nothing appropriate, or excusable about a grown college student "mooning" his elderly grandmother....Or, about a grown man performing "dick tricks" at a wedding. None of this behavior by JY can be excused or explained away as humourous, or the antics of "a little imp" IMO.

I would assume the jurors can listen to this testimony and come to conclusions without knowing any back story details, too.

Nobody had charge cards with them? what? strange! moo

Not really??? I know several people who don't have charge cards... Whether they have bad credit, bankruptcy or don't believe in them.... My grandparents never had one... Some people believe in paying for things with cash and not charging.....

Everything they owned was confiscated in the SUV.

Including their medicines.

Just wanted to say thank you for your updates all day. When I am unable to watch the trial, I am so thankful for people doing updates. I was watching today and you have just posted the facts. Nice job from a fellow posters :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx