State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-27-12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That has got to be the greatest question yet.

Why would a man who is going to collect $4 million dollars or whatever amount it was, be worried about losing a house?

He could have bought 100 new homes !!

Wow !!

He did not know LE would be on his butt right away. Then when they were, he knew his plan failed. JMO

WE have a killer who was after the woman's clothes - forget the purse and other valuables -grab the clothes!

There is a list of things that Pat Young gave to LE of items missing from the home,
I will post it later.

Also, Michelle's closet was ransacked too.
BBL

That's twice now he mentions his house.

1. In the car with his momma

2. At MF's house when he tells Linda Fisher, "I'm going to take a hit on the house."

Also we now know JY lied about having a lawyer. He told Linda Fisher, "My lawyer says I can't talk to anyone, not even you..." that's right before he makes his comment about taking a hit on the house. However, according to testimony, JY didn't have a lawyer until Monday, 2 or 3 days later.
The talk about losing his house on the way to Merediths house is suspect.

This premise lends credit to the theory that JY murdered MY to escape financial responsibility for alimony and child support for the children.

I've wondered about that.

Possible, not probable. Meanwhile someone is moving the camera and propping the doors at his hotel and the murderer also cleans up his daughter. There are just too many assumptions you would have to make to make it all coincidences. IMO

I know it was just a thought. I guess I have a hard time understanding why a person would kill his wife and unborn child. And their are a ton of coincidences just no hardcore evidence against him. I am still trying to figure out how he got the receipt that was out under his door at the hotel but no video of him leaving that morning to go to business meeting.

I agree and not only that they do not discuss all their problems and all their activities to their mother. And they certainly don't talk to mom about their sexual encounters. She might really believe they were happy. But, she seemed fake to me. But we all know moms will lie for their children. jmo

Not mine. She'd probably be the first to turn me in or at least try to talk me into turning myself in.

Whoa, according to Beth Karas the jury sat stone faced through PY's testimony. Not one smile when she was telling the imp stories.

Ironically, I asked earlier if Jason ever showed emotion and voila, he showed some today.

He looks very nervous.

I know it was just a thought. I guess I have a hard time understanding why a person would kill his wife and unborn child. And their are a ton of coincidences just no hardcore evidence against him. I am still trying to figure out how he got the receipt that was out under his door at the hotel but no video of him leaving that morning to go to business meeting.

The only problem I have with the G verdict is the size 10 shoes.

The problems I have with the NG verdict would be the size 12 print, the cameras, motive (cheating, $$), the door propping, the gas attendant ID, the missing shirt and shoes, etc etc. Circumstantial evidence is evidence.

The size 10 print could be made with his hands to throw off suspicion.

The other side has just too many things to explain away.

I also can't see why someone would kill his wife and unborn child, but it happens :( Scott Peterson :( Look at what Josh Powell did to his 2 boys. Unfathomable.....

Anyway, those are just my thoughts and opinions.

Possible, not probable. Meanwhile someone is moving the camera and propping the doors at his hotel and the murderer also cleans up his daughter. There are just too many assumptions you would have to make to make it all coincidences. IMO

But you also have to make assumptions to conclude that JY tampered with the camera and that the murderer cleaned up CY. Both of those are possible, even probable, but neither were proven.

Not mine. She'd probably be the first to turn me in or at least try to talk me into turning myself in.

Have mercy, mine would have too. She was so hard on me, even in my adult life. If any good came from it, it was that I was more even handed with my own children but I never denied their culpability in anything they did and they paid for their wrong-doings. I would have never, ever lied or covered for my children and they grew up knowing that.

But you also have to make assumptions to conclude that JY tampered with the camera and that the murderer cleaned up CY. Both of those are possible, even probable, but neither were proven.

I would have to assume that COINCIDENTALLY at the same time his wife was being murdered, someone at his hotel was moving cameras, therefore tarnishing his alibi. Then, someone else totally was murdering his wife in size 10 and size 12 shoes and taking care of his daughter.

That has got to be the greatest question yet.

Why would a man who is going to collect $4 million dollars or whatever amount it was, be worried about losing a house?

He could have bought 100 new homes !!

Wow !!

Hi Cammy..IMO, for him to bring up this statement so soon about the house it sounds like he is trying to remove himself from the crime. To make others feel he wouldn't have done this because he would then lose the house.

I listened to some testimony today, namely JY's sister, brother in law, father in law and some of PY through the miracle of the iphone.

Rebuttal character evidence. No issue there.

Except this. I think the PT missed a chance to demonstrate (if my idea is correct) that JY was a liar and the rebuttal character evidence of little value.

Listening to the testimony, I was thinking I would have asked the brother/sister if they thought JY was usually honest with them (yes) and did they know of a dark side (no) so their opinions of him were based in part on those two things. Then ask he they knew about MM, the anniversary, what's her name on the living room floor just before the murder, the email to the third woman, the d*ick tricks, the telling MY in an email he "could kill her." Hopefully, they'd say no to knowing about each of those things, and then end the c-x. The idea would be either JY kept a side of himself from his family, or if they did know about all that they have a funny definition of imp.

As it is, the c-x seemed mostly to be notes on the direct, which is fine, but for example the c-x about the yearbook awards went on and on and I thought just made them sound that much more important. They did happen after all. BH did lay a lick in on noting the day of the 6G checks was the same day of suit (didn't notice though if she said the day the suit was served); however, not much action overall.

all imo.

Anyway, I'd have preferred to see a strategy to the c-x'es, from the G side. These weren't surprise witnesses after all.

I would like to give Pat Young the benefit of the doubt, as a mother she must be under a lot of stress and grief, but she seems to 'lack empathy' as another poster noted. I also noted sadness in her face as she tried to smile. We don't know what goes on in a person's heart, but I am having a difficult time with the Young family's overall attitude toward MY and the Fishers.

At least in one instance, that I can recall, PY refers to Michelle as 'his wife', and not by her name.

Nickie

I don't understand. Why would he think such a thing?

Actually if JY was normal he wouldn't think about anything other than to get to his daughter asap and finding out IMMEDIATELY (as in right that second) what happened to his wife and how she wound up dead.

Any idea or notions of keeping his house, insurance money, thoughts or worries about not getting insurance money due to a suicide would not be part of my thought process had I been in JY's shoes that day.

Everything that JY did that day flies in the sense of reason about what almost everyone would do if their spouse was found violently murdered inside their home with their child walking around in the blood of their mother.

And truly I don't need to hear the ah la Scott Peterson/Casey Anthony jargon that everyone grieves differently.

No one could ever convince me that JY acted like a grieving spouse that day.

Beth Karas just said that the jurors faces were "stone faced" during testimony today. She mentioned the mooning grandma incident specifically--not even a smile or a grin from the jury during that story even though the rest of the courtroom laughed.

Fingers crossed that each juror had the thought running through their heads, "What is going on with this twisted family?"

Originally Posted by NCB
Beth Karas just said that the jurors faces were "stone faced" during testimony today. She mentioned the mooning grandma incident specifically--not even a smile or a grin from the jury during that story even though the rest of the courtroom laughed.

Could be the reason why JY appears to be crying, the noose may be starting to get tight.

I didn't see the 1st trial, however I have seen the videos of py and hym's testimony from that trial, and I've read about others. After watching the testimony today, and seeing them go one after another, I think it's over the top... Especially after coming off of all the testimony in the state's case. It's way too much of a contrast, and their portrayal conflicts way too much with the state's witnesses. The dt should've separated them, although I'm glad they they didn't. I want the jury to see it for what it is..... JY's fil said, upon learning of MY's death, if he wouldn't of gotten a hold of jy he would've gone plumb to the ground,face first! Seriously, after everything we just heard about who jy really is, how he treated her, his affairs, his emails, his behaviour following her death, his nasty comments he made to others about her and about their relationship, etc... they expect the jury to believe jy was so devastated about MY's death that he would've fallen flat on his face, nose dive straight into the concrete, from grief??? That's ridiculous! Everything taken together today was too much. Nobody is that perfect. I think the jury will see through it! JMO
And I change my mind from my earlier post, that I thought the jury would think they were credible... That was before I saw them all go, one after another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214