State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-9-12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He has very fond memories of Michelle. Says JY was very social.

He ALSO spoke of Slayer and Mr. G (dog) and how "trained" he was. He told how Slayer held up a dog biscuit and Mr. G sat attentively until Slayer told him he could eat it.

IMO PT setting stage for Slayer getting in the house without dog being upset. Only someone Mr. G knew very well. ;)

Valerie Bolick, friend of MY

employee from P. E.

(not in last trial)

I do not believe rage or overkill in and of itself is necessarily indicative of a relationship as there have been several hate crimes, sprees, stranger to stranger homicides, and serials in which overkill was clearly evident. After all overkill was first described in 1958 as: "… involving two or more acts of stabbing, cutting, or shooting or a severe beating". (Dr. Marvin Wolfgang)

It is a common occurrence when there is a relationship though. As with anything it is simply one piece of a bigger puzzle to contemplate. MOO

Valerie talking about the car accident

JLY thought he saw the interior light on in the car and turned to flip the switch. This happened just after MY removed her seat belt to reach her makeup bag on the floor.

Curiously though he parked on the side that was completely opposite to where his room was. No reason for doing that. His room was on the 4th floor east side. He parked on the west side.

Capture-7.jpg

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=hills...lle,+VA&cid=0,0,13073948372050742075&t=h&z=19

Not much parking at this hotel.

This is an interesting line of questioning. It seems that the prosecution is building a stronger theory about a previous attempt on Michelle's live, specifically the car accident.

Uh-oh.....................:thud:

good witness! for the prosecution.

just sayin'
fran

This is an interesting line of questioning. It seems that the prosecution is building a stronger theory about a previous attempt on Michelle's live, specifically the car accident.

Not only the auto accident, but what was going on behind closed doors, that Michelle may not have told anyone else.

This is very revealing.

LARGE pieces of the guilty puzzle, imho.

Goes to state of mind of the defendant.

JMHO
fran

eta, oh, wow! dramatic moment as witness breaks down :(

"Michelle talked about Jason going to Charlotte, and she wasn't happy because of some girl there.
She either didn't trust Jason or the girl"

"Michelle called her Mom every day when she left work"
On, Nov 2nd, she says Michelle was at her desk talking about a TV show that was on the previous nite."
On Nov. 3rd, she learned of Michelle's death.

At the wake, she saw Jason in the hallway, Fishers and the Youngs were standing seperately, witness breaks down crying.

Tells Jason she is sorry.

Says " Jason said CY is being a real trooper"

I lost audio again, Can someone please post a direct link that has sound pretty please????
TTV went off to car chases.

I can't find the left channel on wral :(

Terry Tiller up, this is the NYT newspaper delivery person, in the Enchanted Oaks subdivision.

Last time, the defense called her, not the Pros and we all wondered why.

Now, the Pros has called her, she is saying the Youngs did not get a newspaper.

I consider the Petit murders pretty much overkill (although not to the degree that MY went through). Those were strangers.

I agree and Kathy Taft's murder was horrific and her killer (alleged, about to go on trial) was a stranger. There's no way to know for sure a victim knew her killer just by the degree of violence. I think people capable of the violence also have traits that they can't hide.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member