State Wants Evidence From Casey's Defense Team

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm wondering if this isn't the SA's way of showing us that JB & co really don't have anything. He's been blah blah blahing about all this evidence he's got to prove kc's innocence. So, SA's just saying "Sure, let's just see that". With all his doing his best to taint the jury pool and complain that's what the SA is doing, I'm not surprised.

Exactly... but, Casey has two attorneys from outside Florida who apparently are not aware of Fla rules of disclosure.... then of course she also has Baez, who knows nothing ..

If it is her, She Who Is Never Without a Bottle of Water in Her Hand certainly has a fixation on liquid intake. Was this the worst thing she could think of to say about TM? Why didn't she attack his flood maps or challenge him with sloppy record keeping? None of which is true, but it would have served better than a blatant personal attack.

Equusearch worked in the county I live in hunting a grandmother who had gone missing a few years ago. TM and company have a sterling reputation here (as in other places) and our Chief of Police is pretty sure he can walk on water.

In the whole scheme of things who really cares if TM has a drink and quite frankly I could care less if he gets falling down drunk, plenty of my best friends do. Alcohol for an adult is not illegal. Murdering a child is.

The supposed "exculpatory evidence" is there. They are going to claim that the deputy looked in August and didn't see any such bag or white thing or skull. They are going to claim that DC looked in November and did not see any such bag or thing. Etc. Although we can debate the merits of such argument--this is the evidence they are relying upon.

Yes, the defense can bring everyone they want to state Caylee's remains were not there but there will be experts for the SA to testify about plant growth that was growing THROUGH some of Caylee's bones and the amount of time that would require for that to take place thus making the defense's "witness" testimony questionable. JMO.

Respectfully snipped, bolded, and highlighted by me

I just can't get past the pompous idiocy of his unsupportable, sweeping declaration about the first place one would go to search for Caylee's remains. If only he'd shared that knowledge with LE, TES, etc, etc., etc., Caylee's remains would have been discovered on day 32!

What I want to know is, has he phoned Satusma and told them where to find little Hayley Cummings? And where should we be looking for that sweet little missing boy in CA? And where we will find... well, you get my point. LOL.

Uh Yup! If that was the first place to search then Ol CA and GA should have got off their a$$es and walked the few blocks on day 32 and they would have found their Grand Daughter. Maybe in time for the Coroner to do a proper autopsy to declare how she was murdered by some vile human being. As it is, this was not the first place searched, eventhough, it was close to the A's home, The A's didn't search at all, just wore t-shirts and did interviews on tv and fought with protesters. So in short, the A's were just not all that helpful, well they did send a teddy bear to a psychic but refused any article of Caylee's for TM to use.

If you carried a post from another board it was removed. if you responded to a carried post and quoted it your post was also removed.

We cannot carry posts guys. if you want to link to another board or comment section that is fine, but do not copy and paste posts here.

thanks.

ETA: someone asked me why we cannot carry posts from other forums. This is a copyright issue. if you want to link the information just like a news article or anything else that is cool. But those posts are the property of that forum, just like your posts here are the property of WS.

if any of you have seen your own posts from here show up on other forums you know what I am talking about. Poor Californian is working so hard on the timeline thread in the Jaycee forum and people just steal the posts with no regard for copyright and post them at other forums.

Interesting. Cause I have seen one of my posts from here (and answers) posted on another web site. Kinda surprised me. :eek:

Interesting. Cause I have seen one of my posts from here (and answers) posted on another web site. Kinda surprised me. :eek:
Exactly. people lift our posts all the time, but we like to play on the up and up here.

LOL. (This is OT, so please remove it if you need to mods...) Your point reminds me of the 'Great and Powerful Oz.'

That is kind of funny because, as I watched KC in court the other day, I was hit with a horrible thought: Appearance-wise - without makeup - KC kind of looks like Dorothy from the Wiz Of Oz. I am hoping the jury will not notice it too!!! Smart move for defense to make her take off makeup and grow out her hair.

I guess, that would make Lee the Tin Man, CA the Scarecrow and, of course, GA is the cowardly lion, lol.

Poor little Toto - she didn't stand a chance.

LOL, not sure I can see CA as the Scarecrow - I was thinking more along the lines of somebody who wanted those ruby slippers. I think maybe the Scarecrow could be played by BC though - he looks smart but he really needs to find his brain.

And Glinda is played by LDB (with her understudy being KB). Sorry! Your OT was just too tempting!

LOL, not sure I can see CA as the Scarecrow - I was thinking more along the lines of somebody who wanted those ruby slippers. I think maybe the Scarecrow could be played by BC though - he looks smart but he really needs to find his brain.

And Glinda is played by LDB (with her understudy being KB). Sorry! Your OT was just too tempting!

LOL TOO funny!!! :clap:

LOL. (This is OT, so please remove it if you need to mods...) Your point reminds me of the 'Great and Powerful Oz.'

That is kind of funny because, as I watched KC in court the other day, I was hit with a horrible thought: Appearance-wise - without makeup - KC kind of looks like Dorothy from the Wiz Of Oz. I am hoping the jury will not notice it too!!! Smart move for defense to make her take off makeup and grow out her hair.

I guess, that would make Lee the Tin Man, CA the Scarecrow and, of course, GA is the cowardly lion, lol.

Poor little Toto - she didn't stand a chance.

She reminds me more of the wicked witch and the Anthony's are her flying monkeys.

Ya know, if the defense tries to point the finger at TonyL, (I saw they were on a fishing expo by requesting his phone records) All the state has to do is play this infamous phone call. KC herself states - "Tony has nothing to do with Caylee at all"(ph) many times. Priceless! Not to mention she has no care in the world about where Caylee could be......

http://www.wftv.com/video/16991942/index.html

Ya know, if the defense tries to point the finger at TonyL, (I saw they were on a fishing expo by requesting his phone records) All the state has to do is play this infamous phone call. KC herself states - "Tony has nothing to do with Caylee at all"(ph) many times. Priceless! Not to mention she has no care in the world about where Caylee could be......

Listened to the entire thing again and you know what? I can TOTALLY see that creature duct taping her daughters face up and throwing her in the trunk and then tossing her out like so much garbage...That call should be played in its ENTIRETY for the jury...

Listened to the entire thing again and you know what? I can TOTALLY see that creature duct taping her daughters face up and throwing her in the trunk and then tossing her out like so much garbage...That call should be played in its ENTIRETY for the jury...

ITA! And, after listening to that again, my blood is boiling!

Oh, I'm sure it will be. They will have their fill listening to her self absorbed tirades, protestations, and all around BS. *My whole life has been taken away from me.* Never *My baby was taken from me!* :furious: Creature. What a perfect word you chose for her.

WOW. Its been months and months since I listened to this call. It has so much more meaning after all this time and everything that has come out.

The perps attitude just MIND BOGGLING. I am just floored. Again.

I am wondering if what the defense will claim is that Casey used TL's phone to try to contact ZFG or whoever they will claim had Caylee. They might say the "kidnapper" would not take calls from Casey's phone, so instead, Casey tried using TL's phone to get through to them.

I am wondering if what the defense will claim is that Casey used TL's phone to try to contact ZFG or whoever they will claim had Caylee. They might say the "kidnapper" would take calls from Casey's phone, so instead, Casey tried using TL's phone to get through to them.

That would be easy to prove or disprove either way because SA has had TL's phone records since the beginning. He didn't mind cooperating with them when they were investigating this. He just didn't want to aide JB in a fishing expedition to implicate him as a sod. MOO.

I am wondering if what the defense will claim is that Casey used TL's phone to try to contact ZFG or whoever they will claim had Caylee. They might say the "kidnapper" would take calls from Casey's phone, so instead, Casey tried using TL's phone to get through to them.

TL dumped her, so she wants him to be the SOD. I think she sent them that direction in hopes to make it happen. She seems to be that petty.

TL dumped her, so she wants him to be the SOD. I think she sent them that direction in hopes to make it happen. She seems to be that petty.

Lyon is a very well educated and intelligent woman with solid critical thinking skills. She is not going to present something stupid in court. She has to have a credible and workable defense strategy. Andrea Lyon is not going to point to TL because Casey is being petty - that would never fly and Andrea Lyon, as a professor of law would be the first to point that out and shoot it down. Apparently, Casey has told them there is something about TL's phone that will give credence to the defense case, whatever it may be. I don't think that it necessarily indicates that TL is the SOD of the defense case.

Lyon is a very well educated and intelligent woman with solid critical thinking skills. She is not going to present something stupid in court. She has to have a credible and workable defense strategy. Andrea Lyon is not going to point to TL because Casey is being petty - that would never fly and Andrea Lyon, as a professor of law would be the first to point that out and shoot it down. Apparently, Casey has told them there is something about TL's phone that will give credence to the defense case, whatever it may be. I don't think that it necessarily indicates that TL is the SOD of the defense case.
BBM
Well, I didn't see AL shooting anything down when Macaluso ran his mouth about the "new evidence that proves Casey is innocent".
She sat there and let the show go on, I'll be surprised if she's even still around at trial time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatMeryl
Back