Statement from Cindy about TM and LP

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In light of these comments, I strongly urge the media to follow Tim Millers Team and leave the whole Casey case alone..
Don't speak to Cindy, don't speak to George, don't have reporters at their home...EVery last one of the outlets need to be in the parking lot with Tim's organization!
For once, make the focus on Caylee! Don't allow those people to clog the airways when this child needs a true stern voice!
Leave the Anthony's and Follow Tim!

It is funny to me the number of people who, just a week ago, were saying how sympathetic everyone should be for Cindy and her postion, that none of us knew what she was going through. Those people are strangely silent today.

I have tremendous compassion for Caylee, and I desperately want her found. But the rest of her family? Not wasting my effort. Every time I think Cindy has placed the nail in her own proverbial coffin, she seems to get support from somewhere. Perhaps this is the straw that breaks the camel's back for her "supporters."

Support TES. Find Caylee.

I rarely post anything because someone else always sums up my thoughts... But this time, I am going to add in my 2 cents. This woman is a complete ingrate with absolutely no manners or grace about her. If I were a co-worker, patient, or aquaintance or hers, I would run the other way if I ever had the displeasure to come into contact with her again. If I were a relative, I would disown her. And if I were a friend, I would be so embarrassed and ashamed of her that I would never want anything else to do with her. EVER.

wow i felt sorry for them at one point ... dont think i do anymore .. poor tim :( and LP .. at least they care about caylee .. and want to see justice for her as all of us do ..but the people that SHOULD :sick:

In light of these comments, I strongly urge the media to follow Tim Millers Team and leave the whole Casey case alone..
Don't speak to Cindy, don't speak to George, don't have reporters at their home...EVery last one of the outlets need to be in the parking lot with Tim's organization!
For once, make the focus on Caylee! Don't allow those people to clog the airways when this child needs a true stern voice!
Leave the Anthony's and Follow Tim!

:clap: Thank you!

I rarely post anything because someone else always sums up my thoughts... But this time, I am going to add in my 2 cents. This woman is a complete ingrate with absolutely no manners or grace about her. If I were a co-worker, patient, or aquaintance or hers, I would run the other way if I ever had the displeasure to come into contact with her again. If I were a relative, I would disown her. And if I were a friend, I would be so embarrassed and ashamed of her that I would never want anything else to do with her. EVER.

My exact sentiments. Her comments sicken me. Poor little Caylee. She didn't have a chance in this family.

We think Cindy's behavior is outrageous but remember that it was almost effective. She almost succeeded in BULLYING Tim Miller giving up on his efforts. The LE stepped in and showed him major confidence and told him they need him and encouraged him. I think LE feels a certain level of confidence they might find Caylee and they supported Tim to stay.

Cindy is angry her bullying didn't work.

Someone asked about George dumping a bag of donated stuffed toys.

Did that person get an answer?

Donate it to goodwill, a women's shelter always needs toys for the kids of abused moms.
I know they are probably overflowing and is a reminder to them that their grand-daughter is dead and their daughter had something to do with it, but plenty of kids, and plenty of organization could use that stuff.

Callous!

CinA is definitely hiding something. She knows what will happen when the whole sordid truth comes out. It is starting to unravel. Caylee is the key. Trying to divert the public is not working. Badmouthing the very people who are doing all they can to find her granddaughter is her tactic. If she can stall them, portray herself and her daughter as victims no one will know.
The charade is collapsing and she knows it.
She has helped more than she knows.
Every time she opens her mouth to spit venom a little bit of truth seems to fall out.
She doesnt want Caylee found.
She doesnt want people to know what they already suspect.
She had a hand in all this. She played a huge part.
Give her enough rope

She's done everything in her power to stop the search for Caylee. Cindy better watch out...her darling daughter might put the blame of Caylee's death totally on Cindy.

Let's see . . . lawyering up and discouraging a search for the body. Things that make ya go, "Hmmmmm."

No kidding.

Up until about two days ago, I had a few small pangs of sympathy for this family, only because I often lash out at people that are trying to help me (like my Mom) when I am upset. Now though, I have none.

I agree with following the Miller group and leave the mother's name out completely. I don't care if I ever hear her name again. Let's just talk about Caylee from now on.

When I look at Tim Miller's face, I see a face etched in profound, unendurable grief and so flowing with quiet dignity, bottomless resolve, and a burning determination to take his pain and use it to ease the agony of others, who are faced with the nightmare of having a missing child. This man is completely selfless, a beautifully honorable human being who has become a hero in his quest to turn his own, personal tragedy into hope for someone else. I am so sorry that he has been criticized by the very people to whom he has devoted his life's work to help. Publicity? Give me a break. This man does not profit from what he does. He lives every single day with the loss of his child and the horror of countless others going through the very same thing. What a shame that anyone should say such a thing about this absolute inspiration of a man.

We think Cindy's behavior is outrageous but remember that it was almost effective. She almost succeeded in BULLYING Tim Miller giving up on his efforts. The LE stepped in and showed him major confidence and told him they need him and encouraged him. I think LE feels a certain level of confidence they might find Caylee and they supported Tim to stay.

Cindy is angry her bullying didn't work.

ITA and I think this is the reason she just keeps it up. She acts like a person who is used to getting her way by intimidation and manipulation. It isn't working now and instead of backing off she is becoming even more outrageous and vicious. It is like a never-ending temper tantrum. I have truly never seen anything like it. I don't think she is ever going to stop and she just keeps looking so foolish...she doesn't get it at all. Unbelievable.

I would bet my life that Beth Holloway Twitty didn't criticize Tim Miller! Cindy could learn alot from Beth!

Let's all show Cindy exactly who has Tim Miller's back - US!! Please donate if you can in support of Tim, TES and finding little Caylee. To he!! with Cindy and Casey.

One thing that keeps sticking in my mind and it was the start of a turning point for me, my sympathy for Cindy.

It was the look in her eye when she looked up from pounding no trespass signs in. She looked up and pointed her finger up at a reporter and said shut up. It was the look in her eyes at that moment. She scared me.

I wish with all my heart that Tim Miller would come on Nancy Grace tonight and announce that he has received $XXXX amounts in contributions, today alone!

Do you think Cindy would get it? Probably not! *rolling eyes*

"This is about Caylee, period, the end," Miller said. "And I would hope, if something has happened to Caylee, I would hope Cindy would want us out here finding her body too. If Cindy wants us to stop looking for her body, guess what -- we are not going to."

I just read this, and I am so happy to see so much spunk coming from Tim. You GO Tim!

http://www.local6.com/news/17391069/detail.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aebuser
Back