State's Witness List Released 2008.11.18 Updated 2008.12 & 2009.01.26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It looks like Heather M. is still not on the witness list. It has me wondering if Lee did lie about her.
For those of you who believe that Caylee was killed the night of the 15th. Her cell phone puts her at the area of her house talking to TL into the wee hours of the morning of the 16th. It appears she was at home that night.

It appears she was in the area of that cell phone tower...which has been shown to the the same one that would ping if she were at, uhmmm, say, her brother's house a couple of blocks away...or she could have been parked down in the wide spot where Caylee was found since it was late there would not be much traffic on that road and it is right there in her neighborhood.

It appears she was in the area of that cell phone tower...which has been shown to the the same one that would ping if she were at, uhmmm, say, her brother's house a couple of blocks away...or she could have been parked down in the wide spot where Caylee was found since it was late there would not be much traffic on that road and it is right there in her neighborhood.

I have wondered the same thing, however it wouldn't make sense that she would put Caylee in the trunk if she were already in an isolated location. I also don't think she spent much time at Lees because he has a girlfriend and she would have been watched more closely there.
I believe the laundry bag was to take her from the house or a house to the trunk. She must have been somewhere that she might be seen by someone. The trash bag came later. The trash bag was needed to remove her from the trunk to keep from ruining Caseys clothes she was wearing in the process.

Why does JB want sanctions against the State??? What did they do? Put on a good case against his client?

The new list of witnesses that came out today still does not have Tracy M. (the female bounty hunter) on it. Can't they use her as a witness because of whatever confidentiality agreement she signed? I would think her testimony would really help the state. Unless that's a good sign, that they already have enough without needing her?

Good question Shergal....wonder why Tracy isn't on the witness list? Could they add her to the list at a later date?

TM & LP are not on the prosecution's witness list. I think they could only offer things they heard said and that is heresay. It may not be admissible. You might think that is unfortunate in case anything incriminating was said. But then again, you would expect KC to have said things to her parents about how she didn't harm Caylee and has reason to think she isn't being harmed. In that case, the bounty hunters' heresay would benefit the defense.

TM & LP are not on the prosecution's witness list. I think they could only offer things they heard said and that is heresay. It may not be admissible. You might think that is unfortunate in case anything incriminating was said. But then again, you would expect KC to have said things to her parents about how she didn't harm Caylee and has reason to think she isn't being harmed. In that case, the bounty hunters' heresay would benefit the defense.

I don't think TM's testimony would be hearsay. She heard Casey say incriminating things, not rumors.

Attorney client privilege can be waived by words or conduct also. I predicted this would happen months ago when he was out talking to the press every day.

What hubris. It would make for a good Shakespearean tragedy, except it lacks the fall from greatness; Jose Baez is decidedly un-great.

I see Cindy's mother Shirley, and brother Rick, are now on the witness list. THAT should be interesting testimony, to say the least!

Oh yeah, esp Rick. He's not afraid to talk.
I hate to see Shirley on there because of her age and what the stress might do to her BUT she may hold some key info on the KC & CA dynamics.

Why does JB want sanctions against the State??? What did they do? Put on a good case against his client?

"Jose Baez, filed new court documents Monday morning. The documents asked for unspecified sanctions against the state for failing to furnish the defense team with evidence from two experts in the case."

Apparently someone didn't let JB copy off their notes. :rolleyes:

I would have expected to see JP Chatt on there, wonder why he isnt. Or is he and i overlooked? My mind isnt co operating well today, flu is turning my brain to mush.

I would have expected to see JP Chatt on there, wonder why he isnt. Or is he and i overlooked? My mind isnt co operating well today, flu is turning my brain to mush.

He is on there...
"John Phillip Chat, Orlando."
more towards top of list

He is on there...
"John Phillip Chat, Orlando."
more towards top of list

Was he on the original list? I don't think so.
His interview hasn't been made public either or have I missed it?

Uncle Rick on the stand! Can't wait!

Was Mark Hawkins a new addition to the list?

Is there anyone that was involved with Casey that has been left off the witness list????

Except for the A's family pets, it looks like just about anyone with ties to Casey is on that list.

It looks like Heather M. is still not on the witness list. It has me wondering if Lee did lie about her.
For those of you who believe that Caylee was killed the night of the 15th. Her cell phone puts her at the area of her house talking to TL into the wee hours of the morning of the 16th. It appears she was at home that night.

The cell phone pings place her in the area of the home not IN the home.

Good question Shergal....wonder why Tracy isn't on the witness list? Could they add her to the list at a later date?

Yes they can revise the list at any time. Maybe they are waiting to add this one at a later date to throw the defense a curve ball, it's a possibility. I would personally be surprised if she were not called as a witness. JMO.

Thanks for that Rachelle-marie, i could see his name on there clear as day after you'd said. I wish they'd release his statement. The interviews that havent been released yet, has JB seen/heard them? or do they go public when he requests them, sorry still learning how things work in florida

Except for the A's family pets, it looks like just about anyone with ties to Casey is on that list.

She's probably lucky that the dogs aren't on the witness list. Since they are probably the only witnesses to the actual murder, if they could talk, she'd have a date with ol' Sparky for sure.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back