Steven Powell arrested in Washington State

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
mysteriew, I respect your post and your views nd I realize some may view this as funny, but I'm worried about that..and it scares me for others. People who do that are disturbed, imo....and could be very dangerous. They're predators...no matter if they do it in person, behind a camera, on the net or a phone breather. Your lucky nothing ever happened and they didn't' follow thru. It's juvenile at the best in their behavior. IMO

Yeah, I'm scared of those weirdos too. Don't engage them! And Mysteryview, careful, you never know when it's an agent pretending and trying to bust possible prostitutes. Asking for a pervert's credit card number when they are requesting sex talk may be risky! Just a little bit of free legal advice. :crazy:

"ProfilerPatB: I will be talking about Steven Powell on #HLNPrimeNews at 6 pm est."
--http://twitter.com/ProfilerPatB/status/117331245947568128

I am hoping that his prison sentence hinges on the amount of victims and their age. I really hope they don't give him concurrent sentences (served all at once). Also, if he is convicted and sentence sometimes they don't serve 100% of the time sentenced before they can get parole. One thing for sure is that he would have to register as a sex offender.

This is the best news I have heard all day.

I am hoping that his prison sentence hinges on the amount of victims and their age. I really hope they don't give him concurrent sentences (served all at once). Also, if he is convicted and sentence sometimes they don't serve 100% of the time sentenced before they can get parole. One thing for sure is that he would have to register as a sex offender.

This is the best news I have heard all day.

Yes, and he would NEVER be allowed to be in the company of children.

Yes! Bail set at 200K and no contact with the 2 boys!

Jury trial set for 11/16/2011 08:30 AM. Could only really see the back of him in a nice orange jumpsuit. Will post pic soon.

Is he gonna be sitting [in jail] or walking out the door? TIA

I imagine he'll find a bondsman who will post the bail with security on the house etc. Assuming he owns sufficient equity.

It actually occurred to me, they may want him out. If they are smart, they are monitoring everything. He could give it up.

No contact with kids makes me very happy! :great: They need to also keep him away from cameras, videos, and any recording devices. Telescopes too!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sadiew85