Steven Powell arrested in Washington State

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No contact with kids makes me very happy! :great:

He may go live somewhere else so JP can apply to get the kids back. Or JP may do so (although it's hard to imagine him supporting himself)....

BenWinslow Ben Winslow
URGENT: Steven Powell arraigned in court. Bail set at $200,000 CASH ONLY. @fox13now #SusanPowell #findsusan #Utah

BenWinslow Ben Winslow
UPDATE: After 12 days, the search for #SusanPowell in the desert near Delta has officially ended. :(@fox13now #findsusan #Utah
1 minute ago

He may go live somewhere else so JP can apply to get the kids back. Or JP may do so (although it's hard to imagine him supporting himself)....

I'm hoping CC's atty can say that JP kept them in an unsafe environment and that their mother is gone under suspicious circumstances, etc.

Oh, the agony JP must be in now. He looked like total cr@p today at that hearing (based on posted pictures). It's been a looonngg day for him.

How much longer do you think before one or the other breaks things wide open?

:therethere: :bricks:

IMO

Does anyone remember the story Susan had told someone about Steve Powell sending Susan some pictures and he'd stuck some male nude pictures in them? I bet those of his junk were some! UGH!

BenWinslow Ben Winslow
Steven Powell was also ordered by judge to have no contact with "child victims." @fox13now #findsusan #SusanPowell #Utah

I cannot imagine how he can get a loan in this economy even if he has equity in his house.

Enough with the tags!

Tricia has OK'd some leeway on this thread given how long everyone has been hoping for a break in Susan's disappearance.

But the tag thing need to stop, please.

I can't help but wonder if inappropriate pictures of the two boys are in all those files/pics/videos, etc. that LE is still combing through.

:sonar:

IMO, you know.

JP calls his mortgage company:

LOANER:I'm sorry Mr. Powell but given you have no job, you have no way of paying back the loan and your resent refinance offers you zero equity.

JP: How about I sell you the rights to my songs?

LOANER: "I'm sorry Mr. Powell but I've heard a few of those songs and I'm afraid they are not worth but maybe 2 cents.

JP: I have pictures of me I can sell you

Loaner: CLICK, dials LE

BenWinslow Ben Winslow
If he makes bail, Steven Powell ordered to stay at his home and limit travel to Seattle area. @fox13now #findsusan #SusanPowell #Utah
11 minutes ago

ElizabethNeff Elizabeth Neff
Bail for #StevePowell set at $200,000. Prosecutor: photos of #SusanPowell creepy, not criminal. #FindSusan tinyurl.com/4ywqq9p
5 minutes ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

ElizabethNeff Elizabeth Neff
12 day search for #SusanPowell has ended at Topaz Mountain #Utah. #FindSusan
1 hour ago

Curious, does anyone know who was representing SP at the arraignment? Was it an appointed attorney? Public defender? Or private counsel?

Cash bail means he needs 20K cash, correct, or does he need the whole 200k?

I really hope he doesnt make bail. In my opinion he is a dangerous man. I dont even want to know what he would do now that everyone knows this 'alleged' secret of his. I dont think he would hurt himself, im concerned for other people. Just a feeling I thought Id throw out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sadiew85