Still Asking Questions Here

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hey DeeDee,

Ty for your response.

"PR wrote LHP a check and said she was leaving it on the counter for LHP to collect when she came after Christmas."

Ya, I had always wondered if it was an envelope filled with money, perhaps a motive for IDI to enter the home. But if PR wrote a check, then that avenue is closed.

Just wondering if JB could had hit her head on the bed post at the foot of the bed and maybe this is why PR asked I don't see any blood do you?

Just wondering if JB could had hit her head on the bed post at the foot of the bed and maybe this is why PR asked I don't see any blood do you?

VERY good catch, Ravyn! Indeed, I often think this is what happened.

My feeling is the Rs had a "short list" (later GREATLY expanded) of people they wanted to pin this on. LHP was at the top of that list, along with Santa Bill. LHP was considered first - she had a key and knew the family intimately. She was short of money. She didn't have the social, financial or educational resources to defend herself. So when JR said immediately after bringing his daughter up from the basement, instead of STAGGERING grief at the horror of what he found he looks Det.. Arndt in the eye and cooly says "this was an inside job".

Yeah, he rehearsed that line the same way that Patsy rehearsed her Lazarus speech.

That could NEVER have produced an 8-inch linear fracture and displaced skull fracture like she had. Never.
She'd have had to be dropped onto that bedpost from 50 feet high to hit it with enough force to make a hole in her head like that.
A coroner can tell the difference between being bludgeoned (blunt force trauma) and hitting you head hard on something. He determined blunt force trauma.
Yes, a fall CAN cause a fractured skull, even a fall from not very high. But NOT a fracture like JB had.

Just asking what if JB was thrown into the post by force of someone being angry...

Still wouldn't produce a fracture like she had. I'm not saying it wouldn't have caused an injury- just not one like she had.

If this was a murder - for the RDI theory - why not just transport the body somewhere and dump it?

Sure, travel would be suspicious at night, but during the day? That's not totally uncommon. If one could keep Burke quiet - which seems to be an integral part of many of the RDI theories - the family takes a drive, dumps the body in a forest somewhere, then comes back and reports her missing the next day. By the time the body is found - weeks later - the police wouldn't be able to tell that she'd be dead another day longer than originally reported.

Plus it would give some time to properly "sanitize" the crime scene.

That could NEVER have produced an 8-inch linear fracture and displaced skull fracture like she had. Never.
She'd have had to be dropped onto that bedpost from 50 feet high to hit it with enough force to make a hole in her head like that.
A coroner can tell the difference between being bludgeoned (blunt force trauma) and hitting you head hard on something. He determined blunt force trauma.
Yes, a fall CAN cause a fractured skull, even a fall from not very high. But NOT a fracture like JB had.

Well, looks like rewrite time for me!

If this was a murder - for the RDI theory - why not just transport the body somewhere and dump it?

Sure, travel would be suspicious at night, but during the day? That's not totally uncommon. If one could keep Burke quiet - which seems to be an integral part of many of the RDI theories - the family takes a drive, dumps the body in a forest somewhere, then comes back and reports her missing the next day. By the time the body is found - weeks later - the police wouldn't be able to tell that she'd be dead another day longer than originally reported.

Plus it would give some time to properly "sanitize" the crime scene.

Hi, Steve.

I've answered that question many times. Yes, doing it the next day would have been less suspicious than going out at night. BUT, don't forget that they already had a private plane ready to go that morning. The pilot was waiting for them. If they didn't show up on time, he'd start wondering where they were. He might even come looking for them. If JB turned up missing after they didn't show, he'd be sure to get hinky.

That's my answer.

Question here if the pilot was ready to go why when JR called him in was in transit...Can someone tell me what transit means when it comes to plane...

Well I feel like if that the case of a friend that might be Susan Stine cause she did say that when the R's left that was the last time she saw them intact...

I'd love to read F.White's statement.Why weren't all statements released?

After rereading the LE interview of PR (I think it was the one in 06/97) I am leaning towards JBR never being in her bed that night. When PR was shown photo's of the bedroom she verifies that the pjs on the bed are the ones JBR wore on Christmas morning. She also verified that the Xmas sweater laying at the bottom of the bed was JBR's. What parent would put their child to bed at night and not remove items laying on the bed? How much effort would it have taken to gather up the pjs and sweater and toss them to the other bed or floor? Another thing is if the pjs were right there on the bed, then why would PR have not just grabbed them to put on a sleeping JBR? She never saw them on the bed, right beside a sleeping JBR, because PR was not in the room that night.

Another thing I read in that interview was that JBR's coat was still in the jaguar. (LE showed PR a pic of the jag with the coat still in it and asked her if thats the coat that JBR wore that night) I always thought that JR had said he carried a sleeping JBR in the house, up the stairs and laid her on her bed. Then he removed her coat and shoes. Anyone remember?

...i never post here, because i am too shy. but i am a parent of two daughters, ages 16 and 11. ummm, holidays, late night, plans the next morning, and their rooms looking like nuclear bombs have hit. . . MANY times i have put them to bed with things lying on their beds, just sayin.

clothes, books, (or if they take after me. . . . . cellphone, iPod, laptop, books, etc. )

i think she slept in her own bed that last night. or was put to bed there, obviously she didn't sleep long.

all posts my opinion only - and a very shy opinion at that. : )

Thank you for posting and don't be shy...Always like to hear different views from posters..Sometimes we all agree and other times we don't...

But in my own opinion I think the last night JB slept in her bed was Dec 23th, cause JB slept in BR's room on the 24th to wake up early on Christmas and there was very litte creatine/unrine on the sheets...And I agree with one poster here when they said the bed and pillow look like she might had watched T.V on the 25th cause some say JB wasn't feeling good on Christmas Day...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734
Back